Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2015

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    I am up to the year 2030 and made a massive mistake

I left Liverpool for the Welling job and regretted it a few days(game time) later

I went to the file on my computer but restore previous versions is not showing up, anyone know how to do it.

EDIT: Just found out that feature was removed on Windows 8, I really hate windows 8
  • Options
    Haha no top 3 finish in 1000 years. Although 2 FA Cups and a Europa League runners up isn't too bad I suppose.
  • Options
    I might jump ship to Maidstone Utd now before the glory years really get going.
  • Options

Haha no top 3 finish in 1000 years. Although 2 FA Cups and a Europa League runners up isn't too bad I suppose.

Depressingly I think one of those FA Cups might be the one we won in 1947, so that's one FA Cup, no league titles, no European glory in the next 1,000 years !
  • Options
    Football Manager 2016 features and release date have been announced:

All the information about the forthcoming releases of Football Manager 2016, Football Manager Touch 2016 and Football Manager Mobile 2016 can be found right here on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/footballmanager

For information in regards to some of the features which were announced today via @FootballManager on Twitter please read about them there.

The game is available to pre-order now here - https://www.humblebundle.com/gamepag...2016_gamepage/

Fans who pre-purchase Football Manager 2016 will be rewarded with a download key for ‘An Alternative Reality: the Football Manager Documentary’. In addition, they will also enjoy access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game, which will be available roughly two weeks prior to the official release date. Careers started in this Beta version will continue in the full game.

The release date of Football Manager 2016 will be November 13th.