Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Options
    Ignore my stupidity. But what is the difference between the Beta version available now, and the actual release on the 7th?
  • Options

Ignore my stupidity. But what is the difference between the Beta version available now, and the actual release on the 7th?

Its so they can fix any bugs
    they ask if u come across one you report it to them to fix, before main game comes out

but when the game does come out u can still use the saved game file u used in Beta

just remember whilst in Beta to save on a regular basis in case there is a bug
  • Options

Nothing except a few tweaks after people find bugs or major inaccuracies I would think. That's how it was in previous versions.
  • Options
    Ah ok, cheers pal. Might have to get it now then
  • Options
    Loaded it when I got home about 9.30pm last night, I like what I see, will take time to get used to it, but its got all the features I like, started playing as Charlton, Bikey seems to get out run by the opposition a lot! Oh well here goes for a stretch of late nights...
  • Options
    A fan site ran a few simulations through on the beta and noted all the transfers that took place in the first six months in the English divisions, effectively compiling a list of common AI shortlists for each club and how much was paid for each player. Was interesting reading. Will post up the link later.
  • Options
    Here's a pic of the CAFC list for the time being:

• Options
    Anyone else getting loads of injuries

not sure if its me or a bug
  • Options
    Injuries seem to be the only real problem with the beta apparently.
  • Options
    Loads of injuries and loads of goals. JBG has scored 7 in 4 games from right wing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A fan site ran a few simulations through on the beta and noted all the transfers that took place in the first six months in the English divisions, effectively compiling a list of common AI shortlists for each club and how much was paid for each player. Was interesting reading. Will post up the link later.

http://sortitoutsi.net/players/aitransfers
  • Options
    Is it worth downloading or do the bugs in the game ruin it?
  • Options

I aint playing it until they fix the injuries
    3 Keepers
    4 defenders
    1 midfielder
    2 forwards

all out injured for me season not even started yet
  • Options
    I've noted (although I always play from the Vanarama South and work up) every single cross seems to result in a goal, free kicks seem to go in a strange amount of the time, and the amount of goals in a game is ridiculously high, probably as a consequence of my previous points. My left back has got 8 goals in 11 games, all from free kicks.
  • Options
    Ok thanks, may just start a season and get my signings out the way.
  • Options
    Chris Eagles is on a free, him and Gudmundsson on the wings would probably be pretty great.
  • Options
    anyone know if they update to fix bugs before 7th November release date
  • Options
    Oh one more thing. If you ever want your match training to be done by your assistant, make sure you set your first of all make your team train match tactics, because your assistant wont do it for you...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I expect the number of goals will be sorted, probably related to the issues with goalkeepers.

There was an update the other day so hopefully there will be more soon.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/400085-Official-Football-Manager-2015-Pre-Release-Beta-Feedback-Thread-Update-15.0.2
    These are just some, but not all of the known issues with the FM15 Pre Release BETA:

Stability

There are some issues with Mac OS 10.6.8
    We still need to do some further optimisation on the Match and User Interface

User Interface

- This still needs to be polished in places

Match

- Poor goalkeeping, particularly at lower levels - sometimes leading to unusually high scores
    - Too many poor back-passes leading to goals
    - There are too many goals from direct free-kicks
    - There are too many own goals, or incorrectly-awarded own goals
    - Players occasionally control the ball with their head in unrealistic situations
    - Some animations will require further polish – particularly with regards to 'skating'
    - Some skin tones currently appear lighter than intended due to a lighting issue
    - The touchline team talk options need some tweaking

AI

- Balancing is ongoing to the AI managers' transfers and squad building
    - Balancing is ongoing to managerial appointments
    - Balancing is ongoing to user job interviews and job offers
    - Some players become unhappy too quickly (and some are too easy to talk around)
    - There are some graphical issues on the conversation history screen
    - Users can currently make only one board request per day
    - There is missing information on transfer window round-up news in some situations
    - AI managers occasionally give contradictory opinions about penalty decisions to the press
  • Options
    Is the amount of goals on the game a bug, or am I just getting the tactics spot on?

Only pre season but I'm hitting teams for 6 and 7.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3 Keepers
    4 defenders
    1 midfielder
    2 forwards

How hard are you training the players? What sort of tactics are you using? Probably more chance of injuries if you're playing high tempo, pressing, hard tackling etc during pre-season while players are still getting match fit.
  • Options
    Can someone give me some ideas on what upgrades I can do on my laptop to try and play this game :(
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Scoham said:

3 Keepers
    4 defenders
    1 midfielder
    2 forwards

How hard are you training the players? What sort of tactics are you using? Probably more chance of injuries if you're playing high tempo, pressing, hard tackling etc during pre-season while players are still getting match fit.
    Training quite hard but just on tactics, to get the match preparation ready for the start of the season
    same as I did on FM14
  • Options

Can someone give me some ideas on what upgrades I can do on my laptop to try and play this game :(

You shouldn't need anything particularly high spec, especially if you play games in 2D mode.
  • Options

3 Keepers
    4 defenders
    1 midfielder
    2 forwards

It's almost as if it's the beta version of the game...
  • Options

3 Keepers
    4 defenders
    1 midfielder
    2 forwards

Hopefully the beta doesn't turn out to be ...better.
  • Options

3 Keepers
    4 defenders
    1 midfielder
    2 forwards

I never said it was not just saying how many players I had out injured
  • Options
    I got this free after attending hmv extravaganza (sponsored by football manager) through work so will be playing this for first time in a few year's, can't say I've really got into them since they've complicated them, now Charlton have a half decent team and some money might just be what was needed.
  • Options

I got this free after attending hmv extravaganza (sponsored by football manager) through work so will be playing this for first time in a few year's, can't say I've really got into them since they've complicated them, now Charlton have a half decent team and some money might just be what was needed.

You can play fm classic which is a water downed, streamlined playing mode of the game from the main menu.
  • Options
    Anyone picked up any must buys yet? I'm thinking Mika Aaritalo....