Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Osama Ben , i can only assume (perhaps wrongly) that you are a single lad with limited outgoings , hence the if your not going to Foolham your're not a proper fan mentality.

For those of us in the real world , with boats and helipads to pay for , Fulham is a bridge to far my friend.
  • Options
    It's the principle - all the time people keep paying it they will keep rising.
    I remember a good few years back my Spurs mate moaning about £30 at Arsenal - but they still paid it. Move on 10 years and it's £63 - more than doubled.

I'm perosnally peeved at having to pay £50 to support England in a friendly at celtic park in Nov, but it's a complete one off so i'll bite the bullet. Fulham away is not a one off!

Also not everyone lives in London - our lot are in Maidstone so an extra £25 on the train (same for any away via game via London) and not everyone is just paying for themselves or single/child free.

So what's my approach?? Buy a kids ticket and cheers the lads on to victory!!! COYR!!

• Options

So what's my approach?? Buy a kids ticket and cheers the lads on to victory!!! COYR!!

THIS!
  • Options

It's the principle - all the time people keep paying it they will keep rising.
    I remember a good few years back my Spurs mate moaning about £30 at Arsenal - but they still paid it. Move on 10 years and it's £63 - more than doubled.

I'm perosnally peeved at having to pay £50 to support England in a friendly at celtic park in Nov, but it's a complete one off so i'll bite the bullet. Fulham away is not a one off!

Also not everyone lives in London - our lot are in Maidstone so an extra £25 on the train (same for any away via game via London) and not everyone is just paying for themselves or single/child free.

Summed it up perfectly. I'm fairly confident that if there was a nationwide boycott of away tickets in the top two divisions, then by the third consecutive week of completely empty away ends all of the clubs would agree to some form of away ticket price cap - £20 in the Championship, £25 in the Premier League for example. But there's no chance of that happening because every club has got supporters (who I'm not knocking at all) who will continue to go to games regardless of the cost. If I was a Spurs fan I'd be stumping up the £63 to go to Arsenal - I wouldn't want to risk missing out on a derby day victory.
  • Options
    Both nice trips, one go shopping love, the other meet you the sea front.
  • Options
    what do you reckon the chances of the bournemouth tickets going on general sale? I live 5 minutes from the stadium and it'll be gutting if I cant get a ticket
  • Options
    No chance I am afraid SS
  • Options
    Agreed. No chance, just go in the home end.
  • Options
    ah thats a shame :/ im sure i wont be the only one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had long ago decided to go as my eldest wants to go as it is his first day off in the school holidays so we are going.

I do think the prices are too high but for a bit of balance if the return game is a gold game (which I think it is) Fulham will be only paying £2less for adults and £1 less for kids at the Valley so we are just as bad
  • Options
    It is fine to refuse to pay a certain price on principle. Boycotted Leeds last season for that reason. If fans just stump up all the time we will soon reach a point where I for one won't be able to afford to go at all.
  • Options

Oh whaaaaat!

Strippers it is then.

Now you mention it, half day booked so think a trip to the Griffin in the afternoon is on the cards.
  • Options
    I semi agree with Osama, fact is I prepare for my away tickets to be £25 or more, anything less a bonus, so if you asked me for the sake of a 5er whether to watch it in pub or go the it's defintely go. I hope many people have my attitude. There's 6 of us going (although 1 Yid) followed by a night in the city. This Bar ValleyGary is talking about seems a goer!!!!!
  • Options
    Boat trip to the ground from Greenwich?
  • Options
    If Danny Murphy is appointed manager of Fulham, I bet demand for tickets will rocket :-)
  • Options
    Reminder that Phase 1 goes on sale today.
  • Options
    Is it £30 in the neutral bit as well?

When Blackburn scored on Saturday there were a few Blackburn fans that went up and I cant imagine they brought anywhere near 3000 down

I'll be there anyway, looking forward to it. Nice bit of lunch in the City and then head west via a few pubs.
  • Options
    4 Fulham tickets bought! COYR! cant wait for this!
  • Options
    Phoned up and got Norwich, Bmouth and Fulham cant wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it £30 in the neutral bit as well?

Yes but it is a south London derby!

"The Whites end October with a South London derby against Charlton Athletic, under the Cottage floodlights.
    Prices

Category A prices apply to this match. Blocks P1 and P2 are Cottage Corner.

Please note that any visiting supporters must purchase tickets in the Putney End (Mixed and Away). All other stands are open to Fulham supporters only.

Supporters are advised that this season all prices will increase by £5 on matchday.

Putney P1, P2, P3, P4 (Mixed Zone) £30 £25 £25 £20

All prices exclude Booking Fees:

£1.25 per ticket when booking online.
    £1.50 per ticket, plus a handling fee of £1.50 per transaction when booking over the phone.
    No Booking Fee applies when buying in person from the Ticket Office.
  • Options
    Sarf Laandaaan derby innit!!
  • Options
    Putney P4 (mixed) is £20 or am I reading that wrong?
  • Options
    £20 is under 16
  • Options
    Poo it.
  • Options
    The strange thing is that it's televised games that really need the crowds. I'd like to know what the TV providers think about clubs who keep the prices high for TV games resulting in lots of empty seats. Certainly, if I switch on a TV game and there's no one there my first reaction is 'if they can't be bothered, neither can I'.
  • Options
    £30 is a piss take for a championship game on the TV, yes I want to see the game, yes I could afford to go, but sod that....for a game I can either watch at home for free (albeit I already pay for sky) or spend my £30 in the pub....I know which I'm choosing

if this sells out I'd be amazed
  • Options
    Some good results between now and the Fulham game will change some people`s minds but have to agree, £30 for a televised evening game is a piss take.
  • Options

£30 is a piss take for a championship game on the TV, yes I want to see the game, yes I could afford to go, but sod that....for a game I can either watch at home for free (albeit I already pay for sky) or spend my £30 in the pub....I know which I'm choosing

if this sells out I'd be amazed

Why spend your £30 in the pub when you can spend it on actually going to the game? Makes no sense
  • Options
    makes total sense to me!, I get to see the game + have a good beer....