Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    A bit of a queue this morning. Been on the phone for gone 15mins waiting to speak to someone.
    Means a good number must be getting sold at the moment. Lucky only wanting Fulham tickets so should be alright to get one.
  • Options
    Excitement. Typo. Couldn't find my tippex.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Excitement. Typo. Couldn't find my tippex.

Don't you mean your calculator
  • Options
    Looking like Fulham tickets for anyone who wants them then.
  • Options
    Bournemouth tickets going like hot cakes now only a couple of hundred left according to my source.
  • Options
    how long doe sit take to drive there ?
  • Options

https://www.google.co.uk
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Just under 3 hours or 2 1/2 on a clear run from SE7.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Real time about 3.5 hours but would probably feel like double that for your passengers.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

That may not be quite true .... just back from The Valley and they advise that tickets are still only on restricted sale. Not on general sale until next Tues. If we're still doing ok, just watch those tickets go !! I wanted four today but only had two s/ts so two was my lot for now.
  • Options
    So it is very likely I could get Fulham tickets when they reach general sale?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Uboat said:

That may not be quite true .... just back from The Valley and they advise that tickets are still only on restricted sale. Not on general sale until next Tues. If we're still doing ok, just watch those tickets go !! I wanted four today but only had two s/ts so two was my lot for now.
    You were mugged off mate. From today you could buy 2 with any ST. I took four ST's down there at midday and picked up 8 tickets. No queue at all.
  • Options

If you get in early then yes
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

Had long ago decided to go as my eldest wants to go as it is his first day off in the school holidays so we are going.

I do think the prices are too high but for a bit of balance if the return game is a gold game (which I think it is) Fulham will be only paying £2less for adults and £1 less for kids at the Valley so we are just as bad

Maybe we could start having Bronze games, we already have Gold and Silver.
  • Options

I'm 100% certain Fulham tickets will go on general sale. Get your mates along !
  • Options

Uboat said:

Like Riviera said S/T holders can get 2 each now.
  • Options

What if I don't have any mates? ;o)
  • Options

Borrow someone else's :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tell them you have 1,177 likes on CL, that should do the trick. I only have 384 :(
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Tell them you have 1,177 likes on CL, that should do the trick. I only have 384 :(
    385 now!
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

385 now!
    You absolute gent
  • Options
    .....if anyone is interested half a boat is available for Fulham. By which I mean some places left on the 2nd one. Greenwich to Putney return. Nothing to do with me but PM me if you want details. c430 out of Greenwich and midnightish back.
  • Options
    Oh and there's a DJ and pay bar if that helps.....
  • Options

Thanks for the comments, gents - I stand corrected. I was concerned only that people didn't leave it too late.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

.....if anyone is interested half a boat is available for Fulham. By which I mean some places left on the 2nd one. Greenwich to Putney return. Nothing to do with me but PM me if you want details. c430 out of Greenwich and midnightish back.

This boat doesn't sound too safe to me....
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Bournemouth 1424-1058 = 366 left.
    Fulham 2985-1403 = 1582 left.
  • Options

Bournemouth 1424-1058 = 366 left.
    Fulham 2985-1403 = 1582 left.

Bournemouth should sell out by weekend at the latest.

Fulham on Sky, but should sell out as long as we get positive results from Bournemouth and/or Bolton.