Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Hoping for a electric atmosphere.. Standing in P5?
  • Options

Hoping for a electric atmosphere.. Standing in P5?

Yeah I am p5 row AA
  • Options
    Is AA at the front?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Is AA at the front?

Let's hope so but I would imagine AA is 27 or so rows back.

@creepyaddick‌ is Walshie going? If so I have his number so will get the details from him and see you there. Won't be in the area until 6ish.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is AA at the front?

@creepyaddick‌ is Walshie going? If so I have his number so will get the details from him and see you there. Won't be in the area until 6ish.
    Hope it's not front row should not be...
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is AA at the front?

Yes mate we are all going but all working, think the plan is the 430ish train
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is AA at the front?

Confused by that answer.
  • Options
    My tickets should arrive tomorrow, can't wait. Should be taking a mate from work - he's been to a couple of games at The Valley and seems to have well and truly caught the bug; poor bastard.

Any ideas for after the match?
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

My tickets should arrive tomorrow, can't wait. Should be taking a mate from work - he's been to a couple of games at The Valley and seems to have well and truly caught the bug; poor bastard.

Go home.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

PL54 said:

Is AA at the front?

Confused by that answer.

1st row is usually A, then B, C etc up to the 26th Row of Z. 27th Row then named AA followed by BB, CC ..... etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

strippers of course!!!!
  • Options
    Anyone know the latest sales for Fulham? We got our tickets last night, hopefully be near the 3,000 mark there on Friday.
  • Options
    200 or so left on restricted view.
  • Options
    Get those tickets snapped up people.

Looking forward to it. Few pints with family and friends, good sing song and hopefully a point or three.
  • Options
    Restricted view?? There's 7k seats and they can't allocate 3k where you can see properly!!
  • Options
    Agree, there won`t be many Fulham or other neutrals in our end on Friday so they should have put us more central behind the goal. To pay £30 for a seat with a crap view is unacceptable!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    The only restricted view I'll have is when the Mrs walks past the telly to make my half time cuppa and prawn sandwiches. :-0
  • Options
    This match has the makings of an old school london derby turnout with the exception this time we already know 3,000 addicks will be there for starters...
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Agree, there won`t be many Fulham or other neutrals in our end on Friday so they should have put us more central behind the goal. To pay £30 for a seat with a crap view is unacceptable!

Just had a look on the fulham website at what is available in the neutral section and there isn't as much as you'd think. Should be some good banter on Friday evening!
  • Options
    Ordered my two on Monday so hopefully they'll have turned up when I get home tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

E-cafc said:

Just had a look on the fulham website at what is available in the neutral section and there isn't as much as you'd think. Should be some good banter on Friday evening!
    Must say am a bit surprised by that, didn`t think there would be many in there but it will make it a better atmosphere hopefully
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

E-cafc said:

Must say am a bit surprised by that, didn`t think there would be many in there but it will make it a better atmosphere hopefully
    Their attendances seem to be holding up quite well, surprisingly. They had over 20,000 against Norwich on Saturday (including roughly 4,000 away fans)

• Options
    I have a fulham ticket I dont need anymore £25 quid (not restricted view)
  • Options
    The restricted view tickets are £28 for an adult. So only £2 less for a ticket where you can't see the whole game...
  • Options

E-cafc said:

There must be spare capacity set aside to accommodate a couple of thousand addicks turning up on the night to pay on the door otherwise this would be an all ticket match
  • Options
    craigcafc said:

The restricted view tickets are £28 for an adult. So only £2 less for a ticket where you can't see the whole game...

Its Not restricted view mate
  • Options
    Only 100 left now, great effort by everyone. Let`s make some noise and bring home the 3 points!
  • Options
    Not bad for a Friday night on TV ( and a week until pay day)