Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014

For any that are undecided about Fulham:

We took plenty there for the recent Cup game and our support was superb. They were the better side and they thought of us as a minor obstacle on their way to glory.

Now the tables have turned, they are bottom of the Championship and we have a real chance of beating them.
    At times this season, their fans have left midway through games, on top of already reduced crowds.

I wanna be in that number when the Reds go marching in.

Agree, but the Fulham cup game was on a Saturday with cheaper tickets, and I think a lot of us fancied to sneak a win there with the form we were in at the time.

There were nearly as many Charlton fans there as there was for the previous round game at home to Carlisle.

I think we will take around 2,000 there, I dont think we will sell out.
  • Options
    I think the appeal of Fulham away is not going to be as great as the cup game!
  • Options
    Anyone know the latest ticket sales for Norwich, Bournemouth and Fulham?
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Anyone know the latest ticket sales for Norwich, Bournemouth and Fulham?

562 for Norwich.
  • Options
    For Fulham, very good change (for once) of putting in a decent, noisy support when live on the jelly belly.

Hoping to make it, the odd Friday night game makes a nice change.
  • Options
    Sold less than 500 so far for Fulham. No clue why they don't just put games like this on general sale from the start.
  • Options

Sold less than 500 so far for Fulham. No clue why they don't just put games like this on general sale from the start.

They cant win though. Imagine the stick the would get if they did and some could not get tickets.
  • Options
    500 is not that bad so far, a few weeks until the game so hopefully when they go on general quite a few will be snapped up.
  • Options
    Fulham will be buy on the night for a fair few like myself I'd imagine
  • Options
    Sorry but I don't get the logic of "I am not going as it's £30 and on TV"... It's a London derby rather than having to get a train up north that would cost you more than a daily travelcard...Would rather be at a game for the atmosphere than watch it on the TV...When there are other games with restricted ticket sales the logic would be that these games boost your chances of getting a ticket for the game...and lets be honest we suporting the team or the Murdoch empire...in the grand scheme of things £30 isn't a great deal of money now adays
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    547 sold for Bournemouth
  • Options

Sorry but I don't get the logic of "I am not going as it's £30 and on TV"... It's a London derby rather than having to get a train up north that would cost you more than a daily travelcard...Would rather be at a game for the atmosphere than watch it on the TV...When there are other games with restricted ticket sales the logic would be that these games boost your chances of getting a ticket for the game...and lets be honest we suporting the team or the Murdoch empire...in the grand scheme of things £30 isn't a great deal of money now adays

This is your opinion.

People can watch on TV, still see Charlton play and keep £30. Whilst im going, i can totally see why some people dont wish too. I dont really see why its that hard to understand.
    This - except in my case it's £50 plus £54 return on the train.

• Options
    £30 train return plus £30 match ticket when I can watch it on the box or in the pub if I wanted to, isn't appealing.
  • Options
    Buy a kids ticket for a score for those complaining about the £30. Know plenty who got in with them in 2012.
  • Options
    Yet another thread descends into train chat. Typical Charlton.

You'll be talking about the tog rating of your favourite tartan blanket next.
  • Options

Yet another thread descends into train chat. Typical Charlton.

You'll be talking about the tog rating of your favourite tartan blanket next.

Lambs wool is my favourite.
  • Options

Tickets for the upcoming away games at AFC Bournemouth and Fulham will go on the third and final phase of restricted sale on Tuesday morning.

From 9am, all season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase up to two tickets each for the matches at Goldsands Stadium and Craven Cottage.

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2014/15 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games.

Supporters can purchase in person from the Valley Ticket Office or by calling 03330 14 44 44 from 9am-5pm on weekdays, 10am-1pm on non-matchday Saturdays and from 10am on matchdays.

All remaining tickets for both games will go on general sale from 9am on the morning of Tuesday, October 14th.

Return coach travel to Bournemouth on Saturday, October 18th (3pm) is available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced £18. Click here for a list of pick-up points and departure times.

There are 24 wheelchair bays available which include a free helper and are priced at £4, while ambulant disabled tickets are priced £18 adults and £14 concessions including a free helper.

Return coach travel to Fulham on Friday, October 24th (7.45pm) is available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced £14. Click here for a list of pick-up points and departure times.

Ambulant disabled tickets at Craven Cottage are priced at £15 adults, £12.50 concessions and £10 U16s including a free helper.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20141006-final-restricted-bournemouth-fulham-2001877.aspx#dakY4OLGq7ZFS7cM.99
  • Options
    686 sold for Fulham
    660 sold for Bournemouth
  • Options
    Anyone know the sales for these?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone know the sales for these?

Apparently they do.
  • Options
    Looks like Bournemouth will make general sale which is great as many missed out last year.
  • Options
    And both not on general sale yet? That's looks pretty good to me. I expect two good turnouts
  • Options
    What's the allocation for Fulham??

Hoping there will be plenty left for general sale.
  • Options

What's the allocation for Fulham??

Hoping there will be plenty left for general sale.

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Had long ago decided to go as my eldest wants to go as it is his first day off in the school holidays so we are going.

I do think the prices are too high but for a bit of balance if the return game is a gold game (which I think it is) Fulham will be only paying £2less for adults and £1 less for kids at the Valley so we are just as bad

Is that correct? If so I'm surprised, as an u11 Notlob fan is £5 in the Jimmy Seed. That's £14 less than what you say an u11 Fulham fan will be charged.

Like a few on here, I wanted to go Fulham, but can't shell out £100 on tickets for 2 adults and 2 u11s.
  • Options
    Looking forward to going to Fulham. Will be my first away game. For me it's not easy to juggle work and home commitments to make the home games let alone away ones but I can definately make this one as it's a minor detour from my homeward bound journey.
    There are a couple of Fulham supporters in the office so the banter beforehand will be great too!
  • Options
    Alarm just went off on phone - 'Buy Fulham tickets'. Reached inside jacket, but no wallet. I think when I set the alarm I was anticipating a sell-out, but judging by some of the comments on here I'll be alright.
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

Had long ago decided to go as my eldest wants to go as it is his first day off in the school holidays so we are going.

I do think the prices are too high but for a bit of balance if the return game is a gold game (which I think it is) Fulham will be only paying £2less for adults and £1 less for kids at the Valley so we are just as bad

Is that correct? If so I'm surprised, as an u11 Notlob fan is £5 in the Jimmy Seed. That's £14 less than what you say an u11 Fulham fan will be charged.

Like a few on here, I wanted to go Fulham, but can't shell out £100 on tickets for 2 adults and 2 u11s.
    It is what is quoted in our programme
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

Just a little money saving tip for you - this is something I've been doing for years at the football. Wear a big coat, this is important. Then simply stuff the kids inside your coat and walk through.

Or leave them at home with a pizza and Disney's adaptation of Robin Hood.