Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014

3,000 allocation for Fulham. I thought would be higher because this will be a very popular one.

I presume that's all the club requested. Do Fulham still have a 'neutral' section?
    Based on that cup game I think they had 3 whole stands that are neutral
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Fuckin awful attitude from our fans. People complain about our poor away following, as soon as there is an opportunity to use TV AND ticket price as an excuse people use it. No way we shouldn't be selling out Fulham. If you would seriously rather watch Charlton on tv then I'm afraid you're not a proper fan

Its more than what people are used to paying...especially since its been a few years since the Prem. People have other responsibilities and as the game is on TV, then its an option to save £30 and still see us play. Saying they arent 'proper fans' is a massive piss take.
  • Options
    Calling people not proper fans is insulting and wrong, it's up to them how they spend their money. However, we should 100% be selling out Fulham away. Match ticket is relatively expensive, especially for a TV game, but there's barely any travel cost so will work out a much cheaper away day than some, where tickets may be cheaper.
  • Options

Fuckin awful attitude from our fans. People complain about our poor away following, as soon as there is an opportunity to use TV AND ticket price as an excuse people use it. No way we shouldn't be selling out Fulham. If you would seriously rather watch Charlton on tv then I'm afraid you're not a proper fan

Thanks for your input - can you tell me which games you have missed over the last 20 years, so that I can decide if you are a proper fan.

not being alive or being a small child is not an acceptable excuse.
  • Options
    So people that won't spend £30 for ticket because it's on TV ? But would pay what £20--25?
    I agree kids prices are a joke but adults are not going to support their team in London for the sake of another £5 ish??
    Prepared to pay £100 to go up north to support there team, but not the extra £5ish above what they would have payed to watch their team in London ?
    Not having a dig, just don't understand that mentality
    So those not prepared to pay that little extra, enjoy yourselves in your local and let's hope that your team do well and the fans that go provide enough support to help get the win to make your trip to the local worthwhile
  • Options
    edited September 2014

The 'proper fan' debate.

Leave off will ya! It's not for you or I to say who is and isn't a proper fan.

Vent you anger in a more constructive way than resorting to petty remarks.

I'm more than happy to pay £30 but that's because I can afford it. Some are just as loyal as me (and you) but would rather spend their hard earned on another away game that they can't see for free on the box.
  • Options

So people that won't spend £30 for ticket because it's on TV ? But would pay what £20--25?
    I agree kids prices are a joke but adults are not going to support their team in London for the sake of another £5 ish??
    Prepared to pay £100 to go up north to support there team, but not the extra £5ish above what they would have payed to watch their team in London ?
    So those not prepared to pay that little extra, enjoy yourselves in your local and let's hope that your team do well and the fans that go provide enough support to help get the win to make your trip to the local worthwhile

"not having a dig" Really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tell you one thing, i'm quite principled on the ticket prices / value debate and point blank refused to pay the £35 Palace were charging for the televised Dennis in the Last Minute game.

Still regret that one !
  • Options

So where do you draw the line then? At what point do you consider it ok to say "that's too expensive, I'm not going"? £40? £50? Every season football clubs amend their prices in order to drag out another £2, £3, £5 out of us, and they get away with it because we keep paying.

I'm going to Fulham, but I'm getting utterly sick of paying these prices - in this case it's particularly annoying because I doubt Fulham fans are that inclined to stump up £30 either, so a potentially vibrant London derby will instead most probably be played out in front of a half empty stadium.
  • Options

See you at Rotherham.
  • Options
    Ahh well it looks like I'll be in the Bournemouth end. Again.
  • Options

See you at Rotherham.
    And at Norwich.
  • Options

See you at Rotherham.
    And at Norwich.
    Thats more like it , i thought you were a part timer, £100 for 4 tickets at Fulham means no chance, unless your feeling BENevolent?

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I'm sure i'm not alone in thinking that £30 to watch any game of championship football is a lot. Add on a childs ticket, something to eat etc.
    We are at home the previous Saturday and the following.

I've just had a £200 water bill in as i'm sure a lot of others have.
    So if I'm not a proper fan. So what.
  • Options
    I'm not saying £30 is cheap for championship football, let alone any football. But 9/10 people on here would pay it if the game wasn't on tv, I personally don't see why it should make a difference. Can't compare watching the game on a screen to in the flesh
  • Options
    I'm not having a dig, as I said I just don't understand that some supporters won't go because the adult price is approximately £5 more than the price they would have expected .
    The game is in london so no real extra cost, so that £5 is turning people off and to the local instead? I'm sorry but for £5 I don't get it?
    Yes I'm pissed off at over the top ticket prices, the fact I can't take a pint to my seat and watch the game, and that I can't stand and watch the game, how do we sort these issues out, mass boycotts?
    How many fans will pay £50 to watch us away in the prem??
    But people are not going to this london derby because of approx £5?
    Enjoy the pub : )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The game is in london so no real extra cost,

Well it's not if you live in Tooting.

For me and my step son it's an additional £54 from Maidstone
  • Options

I'm not having a dig, as I said I just don't understand that some supporters won't go because the adult price is approximately £5 more than the price they would have expected .

That's a big assumption you are making

The game is in london so no real extra cost,

Another big assumption. Not all fans live in London or have travel cards that cover the costs of the train and tube.

How many fans will pay £50 to watch us away in the prem??

But this isn't the Prem. It's Fulham in the Championship

But people are not going to this london derby because of approx £5?

Again, a big assumption from you. I was prepared to pay £20 and £10 for my son but not £30 and £20. That's my decision to make, not yours.

Enjoy the pub : )

Another little dig
  • Options
    If you're having a dig don't be subtle, make it obvious. You're all fake fans.
  • Options

Fucking awful "jokes" too
  • Options
    We need a venn diagram for this one, because although I am happy to pay £50 to go to Fulham (because my daughter and I identified this one as one we wanted to go to before the fixtures even came out) I'm not going to Rotherham because it's too far and won't go to Norwich on a Tuesday night, so make absolutely no claims to be a proper fan.
  • Options

could've been a typo. Tans.
  • Options

Wasn't intended to make you laugh tbh
  • Options

Wasn't intended to make you laugh tbh
    It didn't
  • Options
    Planning for Fulham to be my first ever away game, bit more expensive than I would want but meh. Seems like it should go to general sale?