Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    We're charging them £28 to be fair.
    Imagine the uproar on here if we ever got promoted.
  • Options

We'll sell out Fulham no problem, it's only when the distance is a bit longer that it being on TV affects numbers I'd say.

No way will we sell out 3k EASILY! We can't even sell Millwall out on a Sat! And this is Friday night, on TV and £30 a pop! Hope I eat my words but can't see it!
    Fulham & Millwall are different away days. There is a stigma attached to Millwall, you cant just happily plod along and leave the game. You will get locked in, picked out for wearing any colours. People avoid it for this reason, Fulham is fine. It's a family day out if you like.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Defo doing Fulham then hitting Abacus after in the city.

shut down, being renovated

edit, just seen above, looks like it's reopened.

if you want somewhere different, go to Steam & Rye just up the road opp Leadenhall Market, bar owed by Kelly Brook
  • Options
    £30 is dear for Fulham considering it is on TV, but I'll go anyway!
    Don't fancy Boscomb again though.
  • Options
    Live about 2 minutes from Craven Cottage so pumped for this one!
  • Options

So no priority for VIP's ?

If you buy a 1 yr S/T you get priority. If you buy a 5 yr S/T you can **** off.

I presume it's an oversight, but whoever is making up the rules this season is not doing an adequate job. Unless they really are intending to penalise VIP's for being foolish enough to give the club 5 year's money in advance.

Don't understand this from you CE as it clearly says from Monday VIP's can purchase two tickets for Bournemouth?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Addickted said:

£30 for a live game on TV and £20 for kids

Sod that.

Double sod that.

Thank God our owners are more sensible.

Millwall fans were charged £30 for a TV game at The Valley last season, I believe, and didn't sell out in consequence (although our kids concessions are much cheaper). That was, of course, under the previous regime, but we don't know what would happen if a "gold" game was picked for television. This is one reason why it's not wise to determine these things so far in advance.

When we played Palace live on TV at the start of 2012/13, we stuck to the normal pricing.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

I presume it's an oversight, but whoever is making up the rules this season is not doing an adequate job. Unless they really are intending to penalise VIP's for being foolish enough to give the club 5 year's money in advance.

Don't understand this from you CE as it clearly says from Monday VIP's can purchase two tickets for Bournemouth?
    Only because it has now been amended to include 5 year VIP's
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

just looking at the restrictions, I had a season ticket for the last 4 years but this year I haven't renewed for, I've probably averaged about 15-18 away games a season for about the last 5-6 years, buying 2 tickets to each one, at what phase am I allowed to buy couldn't see it that clear on the site.

thanks

Restricted sale phase three – AFC Bournemouth (a)

From 9am on the morning of Tuesday, October 7th

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games last season.
    it says:

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2014/15 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games last season.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140918-fulham-bournemouth-tickets-1926058.aspx#asM8RXBPLZmVhu0Q.99
  • Options
    bbob said:

Dansk_Red said:

just looking at the restrictions, I had a season ticket for the last 4 years but this year I haven't renewed for, I've probably averaged about 15-18 away games a season for about the last 5-6 years, buying 2 tickets to each one, at what phase am I allowed to buy couldn't see it that clear on the site.

thanks

From 9am on the morning of Tuesday, October 7th

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games last season.
    it says:

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2014/15 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games last season.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140918-fulham-bournemouth-tickets-1926058.aspx#asM8RXBPLZmVhu0Q.99
    its a typing error because it mentions last season in the same sentence
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we'll sell out, amount of fans that probably go for a drink on a Friday night, they'll just do that as usual whilst throwing a Football match in. London derby also, people could go straight from the office.
    Also I believe we had well over 2k down in Southend for a televised Friday night game and that was in League One!
  • Options
    They should proof read before it is posted on the web site. What I posted was copied and paste.
  • Options
    Was planning on doing Fulham. £30 for a TV game is crazy. My money will be going to a pub landlord instead.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

As Shirty said. For some reason, they either don't check what they post or if they do, then they don't check it properly. Strangely though, when it's picked up on here, it's amended quite quickly.
    Perhaps whoever is reading this site should be checking the posts on the OS instead ? :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2014

I think we'll sell out, amount of fans that probably go for a drink on a Friday night, they'll just do that as usual whilst throwing a Football match in. London derby also, people could go straight from the office.
    Also I believe we had well over 2k down in Southend for a televised Friday night game and that was in League One!

That Southend game wasn't on TV.
    Southend
    01 Mildenhall
    02 Francis
    05 Baldwin
    06 Barrett
    20 Mvoto
    04 Christophe [RED]
    08 McCormack
    12 Scannell (Malone 71)
    09 Paterson (Moussa 57)
    10 Watt [YELLOW] (Laurent 66)
    17 Vernon
    Substitutes
    21 Jack, 03 Malone, 15 Sankofa, 14 Moussa, 16 Freedman, 26 Laurent, 28 Spencer
    Charlton
    01 Elliot
    02 Richardson
    05 Llera
    06 Semedo (Reid 61 [YELLOW])
    35 Dailly
    04 Bailey [YELLOW]
    08 Racon
    11 Sam (Wagstaff 86)
    37 Jackson
    23 Mooney (McKenzie 74)
    33 A Sodje
    Substitutes
    25 Randolph, 16 Wagstaff, 18 S Sodje, 20 Solly, 07 Shelvey, 24 Reid, 09 McKenzie
    Franck Moussa coming off the bench for Southend there...
  • Options
    Crazy prices for Fulham... I'll be doing Bournemouth but not spending £70 on tickets for me and my kids when it's on Sky on a Friday night.
  • Options
    So are people pretty confident that Fulham will make general sale?
  • Options

I reckon there's a very good chance.
  • Options
    I was certainly up for Fulham away but £30, I'm going to watch down the pub or somewhere. £20 I would've definitely gone.
  • Options
    Kermorgant v Bikey... Now that's a battle I wouldn't miss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Kermorgant v Bikey... Now that's a battle I wouldn't miss.

Kermy went missing v Shittu.
  • Options

3,000 allocation for Fulham. I thought would be higher because this will be a very popular one.

I presume that's all the club requested. Do Fulham still have a 'neutral' section?
    The neutral section is still there.
  • Options

I reckon there's a very good chance.
    1500 max.

• Options
    Agree with the above. If you'd go if it was £27, I'm sure you could find another three quid from somewhere. Let's get a good crowd down there and liven up Craven Cottage.
  • Options
    As on previous ocassions they are allowing people to buy more than one ticket before they go on general sale which is wrong, particularly as regards the Bournemouth game where there only 1,200 or so tickets available. This should only be allowed when they go on general sale.
  • Options
    Even is Fulham doesn't make general sale, which it will, anyone can go in the neutral block which is next to the away fans
  • Options
    Has there been any games that haven't been 20+ a ticket in this league Fulham's £30 really isn't bad.
  • Options
    Fuckin awful attitude from our fans. People complain about our poor away following, as soon as there is an opportunity to use TV AND ticket price as an excuse people use it. No way we shouldn't be selling out Fulham. If you would seriously rather watch Charlton on tv then I'm afraid you're not a proper fan
  • Options

Fuckin awful attitude from our fans. People complain about our poor away following, as soon as there is an opportunity to use TV AND ticket price as an excuse people use it. No way we shouldn't be selling out Fulham. If you would seriously rather watch Charlton on tv then I'm afraid you're not a proper fan

Whilst I don’t agree with all of what you say, £30 isn’t that much for football. Leeds and Ipswich charged more last season and Fulham are recently relegated and play in the capital. Charlton also charge similar to £30 and Fulham costs naff all money to get to. Where’s the fun in watching it in a pub? Constantly queuing in a crowded bar with people with no interest in the game, or potentially charging down the stairs and hugging strangers if we get a late goal?