Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new catering

Comments

• Options

RedMist said:

did you have the 9" sausage then sadiejane?

I've been promised a few but they always come up short!
    up to the cannon wheels?
  • Options
    Anyone try the pulled pork burger thing ?
  • Options
    sadiejane, did you try the pulled por... oh I'll get me coat.
  • Options
    it's not always about size sadiejane but the quality of the meat........
  • Options
    Fish looked lovely but you can't get it without chips and I didn't fancy paying £6.50 for a bit of fish.
  • Options
    Ha, go girl!
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

It may be the best sausage you've ever tasted which satisfies completely but if you expect 9inches as promised and get a whole 33% less you're going to feel a bit let down...just saying!
  • Options

cafc999 said:

.... Say men with small cocks
    fails the Charlton size test.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have mash machines
  • Options

cafc999 said:

It may be the best sausage you've ever tasted which satisfies completely but if you expect 9inches as promised and get a whole 33% less you're going to feel a bit let down...just saying!
    If a bloke promises nine inches, then as a woman you'd surely be deducting 33% anyway surely?
  • Options
    Any chance we can get a proper report on the new food rather than the size people prefer?

Family board and all that..
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Any chance we can get a proper report on the new food rather than the size people prefer?

Family board and all that..

Hey I was just talking about the sausages, these guys have dirty minds.

The food appears to be over priced.
  • Options
    Sounded like a bit of a palarva between the classic pies and the football pies, despite all that all they only seemed to have was the peppered steak pies.

and the different outlets selling different stuff is going to take a bit of getting used to.
  • Options
    what did it taste like seth ?
  • Options

Bollocks to that, the wanakers ain't having my money, blimmin wanakers.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Take your own sandwiches, I would!
  • Options
    I had comments on the size of my hot dog it was a good 12 inches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The salt beef roll was nice but it was £5 I will not be bothering again. However I was greedy and wanted to try a pie and I chose the chicken balti which was a winner. Expect to pay roughly £7 for a pie and a drink. Looks like they are making an effort, there is going to a be a few teething problems and people moaning but on the whole I would say well done for trying.
  • Options
    Nothing will beat the Wimpy option a few seasons back!
  • Options

seth plum said:

Yeah, can he have wafer thin ham?
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:

The salt beef roll was nice but it was £5 I will not be bothering again. However I was greedy and wanted to try a pie and I chose the chicken balti which was a winner. Expect to pay roughly £7 for a pie and a drink. Looks like they are making an effort, there is going to a be a few teething problems and people moaning but on the whole I would say well done for trying.

Love a chicken balti pie. Villa does the best I've had.
  • Options

seth plum said:

No, he's a vegetarian.
  • Options

The menus don't look too bad and hopefully could be improved a little, certainly with some better beer choices.
    Unfortunately, as I'm a Coeliac there's nothing bar the cider that I'd risk.

• Options
    Chicken Balti Pie was very good, and not bad value at £3.50 for a football stadium.
  • Options

seth plum said:

No, he's a vegetarian.
    Barbara, Barbara, can he have wafer thin ham? *nanna Royle ;O)
  • Options
    Me and a mate tried a fair bit, chicken balti pie with mash and gravy was lovely, the salt beef and pickle bun was lovely too but small portion and not very filling. The veggie option (apart from the veg pie mentioned by someone else) that was on offer was battered jalapeños stuffed with cheese and a salsa dip which looked nice. However 'pot of pigs' 5 pigs in blankets and some mustard for 4.50 isn't very good value, neither is a single sausage for the same price. Steer clear of the hot dogs as they were terrible and apart from Ok food the service was shocking and they had ran out of pies by 7:05 and we were told we would have to wait 20 mins for more. Very disjointed and a bit strange that you have to walk up and down the concourse to get different food rather than it being available from any outlet, however nice to see something different. Oh and WHERE WERE THE BURGERS? unless I missed them you can't get one for love nor money?
  • Options
    Burger was horrible and the hot dog bun collapsed. Was starving though so would have eaten a scabby horse of it was given to me.