Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The valley pitch!!!

Comments

• Options
    MSE7 said:

but they dont just fade. they start shrinking and cracking up. Someone could sit on one and brake there arse. Its a heath and safety issue now....

Not in A block they won't be, didn't you say they were going on the pitch at the earliest opportunity? :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I am going to just go for it mate. Like a fooking locomotive. Steam straight on there...Who else is with me from the A block Del Boys?

Why die a nobody id rather be a legend

like bob marley en it image No women no cry..
  • Options
    Not you MSE7 I meant the the seats :-)
  • Options
    Yeah we won't be needing seats, no one is going to be sitting down...

We shall not be moved either.
  • Options
    it looks a complete mess. we will be the laughing stock of the league with a pitch like that. can't see much attractive football being played this year, especially with that tractor there.
  • Options

it looks a complete mess. we will be the laughing stock of the league with a pitch like that. can't see much attractive football being played this year, especially with that tractor there.

Its ok Henry they are going to move the tractor from the pitch before the season starts!!!

lol they didn't dig you up did they??!??!?!?!?

• Options
    MSE7 said:

Its ok Henry they are going to move the tractor from the pitch before the season starts!!!

lol they didn't dig you up did they??!??!?!?!?

Seeing as no one else could be bothered, I'll do it ... Whooooooooosh!
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The red dumper truck is too wide and the white truck is playing everyone onside.

Sort it out Bob
  • Options
    some of them look like they have the turning circle of a truck.
  • Options

The red dumper truck is too wide and the white truck is playing everyone onside.

Sort it out Bob

Not Charlton red either is it...
  • Options
    The Tank is back!

• Options
    Looks like jimmy floyd hasselbaink in the middle.
  • Options
    We don't "park the bus down at the good old valley"
    Oh no, we use real boys toys!!!
    Have that Jose (M)!!!!!!
  • Options
    I bet some of them still turn quicker than llera.
  • Options

I can see Lorry Wilson in that photo...

GRRROAN
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's a new name in the frame for the manager's job...Jose Digger
  • Options
    giles de builder... another belguim in town owes us for sending us down.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    any pictures on progress.

• Options
  • Options
    Thanks for that BB.
  • Options
    So have the drains been dug up and relayed already? It appears they are getting ready for top soil already.
  • Options
    I wonder if the deluge of rain this week is causing any problems, hopefully not.
  • Options
    Nug said:

I wonder if the deluge of rain this week is causing any problems, hopefully not.

Would be ironic, we dig the pitch up because its been flooding all season. Then we flood the underdsoil.
  • Options
    Irrigation, Heating & Sand Layer going in:

• Options

So have the drains been dug up and relayed already? It appears they are getting ready for top soil already.

I would have thought so, didn't they say the pipes were blocked or broken hence no water could drain away?