Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gerrard

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2015

Carter said:

Off the top of my head, Andorra (I know!) USA, Sweden at the world cup in Germany and im sure it was his goal that put daylight between us and ze germans in the Olympic stadium as well as a great performance with Scholes in midfield.

I fully understand why you would have anti-bin dipper glasses on haha

Still struggling to remember most of them Carts - sadly the Germany one was overshadowed by his team mate's hat trick. Just done a ( thankfully short ) suck up on Soccer AM and they couldn't/didn't find an England goal to illustrate his greatness...
    Haven't been looking very hard then have they. Try Germany, Trinidad & Tobago and Macedonia for quality AND important goals. Just off the top of my head, undoubtedly there are others.
  • Options
    beeb says he's off to LA Galaxy.
  • Options
    off to the USA for £4 million a year .. easy money .. nice pension pot .. good luck to him
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I can't believe that Martin Tyler just attributed Jordan Henderson's flukey goal against Swansea to "the influence of Steven Gerrard". Presumably he told Henderson to block the defenders clearance in such a way as to make the ball ricochet into the net?
    Sorry, but as good a player as he's been, this sort of disproportionate praise and ridiculous worship of him is what makes people say he's overrated.
  • Options
    isnt the commentator Alan Parry , deffo not Tyler on Sky
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Oh really? Sorry, I'm watching on bein sports in Dubai - I just assumed it was Sky coverage being used here too. It definitely sounds like Martin Tyler with Danny Mills as co-commentator.
  • Options
    sky had someone and Alan Smith ...not sure who had the better of it there commentator wise !
  • Options
    Lol. Me neither oohaah!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    on at HT for Liverpool
    40 seconds later straight red

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nasty, cowardly thing to do.

"You won't even need a shower"
  • Options
    Skertel should have gone too - scumbag.
  • Options
    What a prick
  • Options
    at least Gerrard came onto TV to apologise to the fans, stupid foul but I think there is more to it than what happened on the pitch
  • Options
    Good riddance to scouse rubbish.
  • Options
    Looked suitably embarrassed during his public apology.

Very silly.
  • Options
    what a difference a month makes .. if he'd have committed that foul then, he would not even have been booked, a good talking to would have sufficed .. he's now yesterday's man .. sad really
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Did Gerrard get replaced last year by a secret agent body double designed to build up the hopes of bin-dippers everywhere only to tragically dash them at the best possible moment? Because he's doing a solid job.
  • Options
    Neil Ashton revealed on NBC in USA that Rodgers bought Gerrard's house recently and he's moved out! He also suggested the relationship between them has turned sour. It was pent up frustration after not starting against their biggest rivals. Stupid but can understand it a little bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gerrard really is turning into the Frank Spencer of English football.
  • Options
    Scouser doing what Scousers do, nothing to see here
  • Options
    Building a nice legacy as he prepares to set sail from Liverpool Docks. Istanbul seems a distant memory, and many will just see him as an over-rated, under-achieving thug. Liverpool's impressive run comes to an end with his return. Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play anymore this season save a late sub appearance in their last game.
    World class means you'd get into a World XI of your peers, in your position. A ridiculously overused term in this country.
  • Options
    #freetheLiverpoolone
  • Options
    The way Herrera threw his leg under Gerrard's foot, will the FA look at that and ban him?
  • Options
    If Costa got a call from the FA and a ban so should Skrtel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfErTrX7gH8
  • Options
    The only positive to come out of this is Stevie G has been invited onto the very popular
    Radio 4 show, JUST A MINUTE.
  • Options
    Love this
  • Options