Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like all lines are affected. Signalling problems at Lewisham until 8 o'clock.
  • Options
    Cheers for flagging @DaveMehmet
  • Options
    SE website says until 9am now
  • Options
    WSS said:

So that means 10
  • Options

No worries mate. The Alma?
  • Options

Love to but left my laptop at work so have to go in :-(
  • Options

Good luck!
  • Options

Schoolboy error there AFKA ;-)
  • Options

Can't tell you how pissed off i am with myself!
  • Options

Get them to courier it to your home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Midday now
  • Options
    Woolwich line via Greenwich is still running.

Aim for that line as buses are full before you get to welling or blackfen heading towards the tube.
  • Options
    DLR working well, managed to get a seat as well. :smile:
  • Options

Get them to courier it to the Alma
  • Options
    I'm sure someone will set me straight but the chaos of the commuter rail network in the south east of England is a national disgrace.

I'm so, so glad I don't have to use them for work or for anything on a regular basis
  • Options
    Just got on one at New Helltham. Was one bus into the two buses to North Greenwich leg, so handy
  • Options

Just got on one at New Helltham. Was one bus into the two buses to North Greenwich leg, so handy

Did you see any smartly dressed / confused Footballers wandering around?
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Ah, that explains why a few people were taking photos of me...
  • Options
    Victoria line from Rochester has been fine all week luckily, might start using this line instead of the Charing Cross one that always has delays/cancellations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ah, that explains why a few people were taking photos of me...
    Doesn't meet the CL height test.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Midday now

2pm now
  • Options
    de cloob are loving this... Ready made excuse already sorted when we dont sign someone because they're stuck on London Bridge!!
  • Options
    Carter said:

I'm sure someone will set me straight but the chaos of the commuter rail network in the south east of England is a national disgrace.

I'm so, so glad I don't have to use them for work or for anything on a regular basis

People on the Southern Rail network have actually lost their jobs due to the railway's incompetence. It was an issue in the last general election.
  • Options
    45 minutes to get between Deptford and Cannon Street. And that's a line that was supposedly running well. Pretty impressive.
  • Options

WSS said:

So that means 10
    Now saying until 14:00 - another triumph for Southeastern contingency planning, 6 hours to recover from that rare event of a signal failure. Presumably Katrien will be delayed getting into work so we will miss the deadline for all those planned deals.
  • Options
    Pisses me off the way they stick everything on Network Rail without taking one ounce of accountability.

If one of my sub-contractors f***s something up it's on my head and I take the blame, I don't just shift it and think the sun shines out my arse like they do!
  • Options

Pisses me off the way they stick everything on Network Rail without taking one ounce of accountability.

If one of my sub-contractors f***s something up it's on my head and I take the blame, I don't just shift it and think the sun shines out my arse like they do!

Network rail are NOT the sub-contractors! It's the other way round.

The government and network rail effectively sub-contract South Eastern to provide drivers and other staff to run the trains.
  • Options

Network rail are NOT the sub-contractors! It's the other way round.

The government and network rail effectively sub-contract South Eastern to provide drivers and other staff to run the trains.
    Who do you pay for your travel - I pay Southeastern so Network Rail are the subcontractors and it isn't my job to organise them. Though everytime I go through London Bridge it is quite noticeable how many Network Rail contractors are actually not doing anything whatsoever.