Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Wings win again ..., excellent
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    ex-Addicks: Maloney and Azeez with the goals
  • Options
    Fleet have blown it, Dartfords to lose now.
  • Options
    What a festive season for The Darts. 
    8-1 on aggregate against Ebbsfleet their biggest rivals. 

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Great Maloney finish 

• Options
    beginning to look like it 
  • Options

I'd agree if Dartford could play Ebbsfleet every week for the rest of the season 😁
  • Options

I'd agree if Dartford could play Ebbsfleet every week for the rest of the season 😁
    Dad went to the first game and said it was like they only had just met for the first time 5 mins before the game.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    stonemuse said:
    Great Maloney finish 

I love that ground. So many memories of our reserve games in the 90's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The chasing pack have enough games in hand to catch up as well 
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    stonemuse said:
    Great Maloney finish 

Was there to see it - great goal. Nice to see a bit more optimism around Park View Road these days as well. 
  • Options
    Overjoyed with the Darts again - the two wins against Ebbsfleet plus Havant before Christmas have really ignited the season.

However, the bread and butter of this league is matches like Hungerford away and Cheshunt at home. You don't win the league beating the top teams if you don't turn up at Basildon on a tuesday night.
    So I'll enjoy today as a great win, and wait for the next match to come. My experience of aound 40 years following the Darts is that nothing is decided on january 1st. 

Feels bloody great though.
    Grew up in Greenhithe, your non league team was either G&N or Dartford.....I was an oddity and liked both equally....hope both can make the National League.
  • Options
    I think the combined total attendance for the two festive games was over 6000 people, which is great for this level. Ideally and local rivalries aside, it would be good for both clubs to go up and continue the rivalry at a higher level. Logically my concern id for Dartford to be champions (our play off record recently is poor) but if the 'Fleet came up with us, it would be great for local football.

Chelmsford and Waterlooville may want a say in all that though....
  • Options
    Dylan Gavin has joined Welling on loan, initially for one month
  • Options
    Good result for ebbsfleet today. Let's hope the xmas and new year generosity is behind them.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Just stumbled on this. 
    Wellings first season back in conference south.
    2016 - 17

• Options
    The draw has taken place for the Isuzu FA Vase 5th Round. 

Either Bridgwater United or Erith Town will entertain Buckland Athletic or Ascot United.

Match to take place on Saturday 11th February.

#UpTheDockers #WeAreErith #FAVase
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:
    clive said:

Bath City FC Update

With Alex Fletcher continuing to receive hospital treatment and his family reporting on Sunday that he is in a critical condition in intensive care but starting to show small signs of improvement, the players have been given a return to training programme which saw them and the staff all meet up last night. Bath City FC can confirm that men’s first team fixtures will now resume this Saturday with our away visit to Billericay Town in the FA Trophy. Alex’s family are aware of this and support the decision.
    https://www.bathcityfc.com/bath-city-fc-update/
    Latest news from Bath City and this time quoting Alex Fletcher, long road ahead but progress being made.
    This match which was abandoned after a few minutes following a horrendous injury to a Bath City player, is being played tomorrow.

Since the game Hamlets form has improved and see's them moving up the table.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    This match which was abandoned after a few minutes following a horrendous injury to a Bath City player, is being played tomorrow.

I was at PVR for the win over Welling on Saturday - Paul Barnes has definitely settled the Hamlet team down. Welling seemed to fade horribly during end of the second half. 
  • Options
    Was sad to see this last week - Tunbridge Wells' clubhouse burned down, they think because of an electrical fault:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-64263157

A fan got run over and killed after watching them play on Saturday 7th as well:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-64252098
  • Options
    The Welling manager is all in favour of fielding a strong physical side.
    Unfortunately, Dulwich we’re more than a match for them
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Kap10 said:
    clive said:

Bath City FC Update

With Alex Fletcher continuing to receive hospital treatment and his family reporting on Sunday that he is in a critical condition in intensive care but starting to show small signs of improvement, the players have been given a return to training programme which saw them and the staff all meet up last night. Bath City FC can confirm that men’s first team fixtures will now resume this Saturday with our away visit to Billericay Town in the FA Trophy. Alex’s family are aware of this and support the decision.
    https://www.bathcityfc.com/bath-city-fc-update/
    Latest news from Bath City and this time quoting Alex Fletcher, long road ahead but progress being made.

Went over there the other Friday night to watch Welling.
    Had a bit of a whip around between the supporters, and the chairman bunged in £350.
    Very well spirited.
  • Options
    Unfortunately Bath City’s pitch is frozen so the match has been postponed.
  • Options
    As has Chippenham, thank god.

• Options
    Ebbsfleet only game on and great win for them. 
  • Options
    Dartford's game off tomorrow
  • Options
    At Bromley. Will be looking out for James Vennings.

Bergkamp on the bench