Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• R0TW said:
    This is after all, the actual world, and not Twitter 
    Only to Charlton deserters to non league hoof ball
  • R0TW said:
    To get away from league hoof ball?
  • Dylan Gavin back at Welling
  • R0TW said:
    Leyton Orient were doing just that two years ago.
    Be at the Valley next season (it would appear).
    The gulf isn’t as large as you would dare dream
  • R0TW said:
    R0TW said:
    Leyton Orient were doing just that two years ago.
    Be at the Valley next season (it would appear).
    The gulf isn’t as large as you would dare dream
    Luton Town another one as well. 
  • My excursions to Champion have not led to watching hoof ball. It is surprisingly like league football, the difference being that players make more mistakes per match than in the league, but they actually do try to play a bit.
  • seth plum said:
    My excursions to Champion have not led to watching hoof ball. It is surprisingly like league football, the difference being that players make more mistakes per match than in the league, but they actually do try to play a bit.
    I'd agree with that. I watch a number of non-League games and the incidence of hoofball teams as not much different to L2.
  • I mean Champion Hill above.
  • The Fraser goal with exchange of passes between Morgan, Clare, Rak Sakyi and Fraser was an excellent team goal but I understand that Cafc fans/critics are so damaged we tend to drown in the negativity.

Last season I went to many games in the old Kent League and I saw some great team goals and plenty of miss kicks and mistakes which was part of the enjoyment as long as it's not the team you want to win.

The last time I saw hoof ball was the second half against Italy by England. Excellent 1st half with a strong performance.
    Not just Charlton who can have good half and bad half.

Funny old game.
  • Wasn’t there but a massive 1 0 win for The Wings at home to Bath this afternoon. Were spiralling closer to the relegation zone 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2023
    The mighty ebbsfleet are only 1 win away from promotion...let's do it next game boys. Slough will never play again this or any other season like they did today.
  • Wasn’t there but a massive 1 0 win for The Wings at home to Bath this afternoon. Were spiralling closer to the relegation zone 
    You have missed some fun and games over there mate.
    Think Charlton Portsmouth mid eighties, that will give you an idea.
    They have got some billy large bollocks who is the directors son in law offering out anyone who fancies it.
    Fucking farcical.

See you when the weather picks up :smile:
  • No forget the Charlton Portsmouth comment.
    Think more Dulwich Dartford.
  • Deal v Phoenix was watched by 758 supporters today. Incredible attendance.
  • Deal v Phoenix was watched by 758 supporters today. Incredible attendance.
    Big Deal
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Am surprised there isnt any context with regards to the goal, given that Harvey's a Goalkeeper!!
  • What with Mitov's youth team goal a few years ago, our academy has a good record of producing goalscoring keepers!
  • Fortunately for Harvey the Law changed in 1997 to allow goals to be scored against the opposition from a goal kick. Prior to that it wasn't. 
  • Sponsored links:

• The mighty ebbsfleet are only 1 win away from promotion...let's do it next game boys. Slough will never play again this or any other season like they did today.
    Hope Dartford win the PO....soft spot for both Darts and The Fleet (I'm originally from Greenhithe and have lived in both Gravesend and Dartford).
  • The mighty ebbsfleet are only 1 win away from promotion...let's do it next game boys. Slough will never play again this or any other season like they did today.
    Hope Dartford win the PO....soft spot for both Darts and The Fleet (I'm originally from Greenhithe and have lived in both Gravesend and Dartford).
    So did we have soft spot for them over Xmas. 
  • Sadly I can see this being another season where Dartford nearly go up but fall near the final hurdle. 
  • Welling United’s home fixture this afternoon has been called off due to a waterlogged pitch 
  • Bromley selected Elerewe in a front two today .. unless he was picked as a VERY false 9  :)
  • Ebbsfleet all but up now. Dartford are the only team that can mathematically catch them on goal difference if they win all their remaining fixtures by a sufficient margin whilst Ebbsfleet lose all theirs.

Chris Solly in the National league proper next season if his knees will still take it.
  • shirty5 said:
    Welling United’s home fixture this afternoon has been called off due to a waterlogged pitch 
    Could only see that going one way after taking the dog over Danson this morning.
  • Part of me hopes they give Charlton a bye Tuesday night, just to keep the pitch playable.

• I went to watch Dulwich get thumped 4-0 at Dartford (yes, when I could have stayed at home and watched Charlton win 6-0...). 

Entirely one-sided match, the Hamlet were woeful while the Darts were solid. Even Hakan Hayrettin, who got Maidstone promoted last season, hasn't managed to turn Dulwich around. It's not looking good.

Always nice to get to Princes Park (and brilliant to catch up with old Dulwich mates) but I might have chosen the wrong match...
  • I went to watch Dulwich get thumped 4-0 at Dartford (yes, when I could have stayed at home and watched Charlton win 6-0...). 

Entirely one-sided match, the Hamlet were woeful while the Darts were solid. Even Hakan Hayrettin, who got Maidstone promoted last season, hasn't managed to turn Dulwich around. It's not looking good.

Always nice to get to Princes Park (and brilliant to catch up with old Dulwich mates) but I might have chosen the wrong match...
    Dulwich always pack out their ground as the hipster club and get a substantial amount of money through beer sales, you have to wonder what they do with that funds to be so low in the table.