Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Shocking to see Scunthorpe United in the bottom 4 of the NL and facing another relegation. Yeovil are also facing the drop, another side who reached the Championship not that long ago.
  • Options
    Press reports that the Hollywood boys have spent over £3 Million at Wrexham so far .. expensive hobby
  • Options
    Press reports that the Hollywood boys have spent over £3 Million at Wrexham so far .. expensive hobby
    How much do you think they've made from the TV series? Bet it's multiples of that.
  • Options
    Off to Wembley in May as Halifax got through to the FA Trophy Final yesterday.

Come on you Shaymen 
  • Options
    Jints said:
    How much do you think they've made from the TV series? Bet it's multiples of that.
    According to the figures the club's revenue was up to £6m but R&R lost £3m, mostly on transfers and wages, which is fucking insane for the NL. 

Especially as the producers in Hollywood are apparently keen to make an 'underdog' story out of the whole thing. The production team in the UK are feeding back to them that it clearly makes no sense to try and do that but they don't want to hear it. 
  • Options
    Bromley selected Elerewe in a front two today .. unless he was picked as a VERY false 9  :)

If that's from the BBC sport website then ignore it. I've noticed that anything below EFL they just guess the formations. Not really sure why they bother.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing that two teams will get way over 100 points this season. And only one will get automatic 
  • Options
    I am sure everyone will get together and wish congratulations to the mighty Ebbsfleet Utd.... Apart from generosity over Xmas, won at a canter.... Well done boys. 

Hopefully Dartford will join Ebbsfleet in the NL. At least we'll have 6 points guaranteed  ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Dover v Wings today, nice little trip out, couple of nice pubs around the ground. Thought nil nil in the context of the relegation places was ok but very angsty with fans, coaching staff and owner. 

• Options
    I'd love it if Wrexham stayed down. 
    The mighty Shaymen of Halifax doing their best to keep the Hollywood stars down
  • Options
    I'd love it if Wrexham stayed down. 
    Reams is coming for you.
  • Options
    I am sure everyone will get together and wish congratulations to the mighty Ebbsfleet Utd.... Apart from generosity over Xmas, won at a canter.... Well done boys. 

Hopefully Dartford will join Ebbsfleet in the NL. At least we'll have 6 points guaranteed  ;)
    And hopefully do better than Maidstone have done this season 
    I think the extra expense by going up will be a big shock. It’s a huge financial jump, one which I hope they can absorb 
  • Options
    cafckev said:

And hopefully do better than Maidstone have done this season 
    I think the extra expense by going up will be a big shock. It’s a huge financial jump, one which I hope they can absorb 
    To be honest, Dartford are a natural "good" NLS side. The NL is scary, in its own way it's just as financially bonkers as the Championship. 
  • Options
    Swerve said:
    Dover v Wings today, nice little trip out, couple of nice pubs around the ground. Thought nil nil in the context of the relegation places was ok but very angsty with fans, coaching staff and owner. 

Been like that for a while now.
    Thought Welling were shit, and rode their luck.
    Not even a shot on target.

I spoke with the manager the other month with regards to a loan signing we had from Bromley (George Alexander - son of Gary - Millwall). He commented that he didn’t see why people rated him, and duly off loaded him two weeks ago.
    George banged four in for his new loan club - Slough.
    The Welling manager needs to go.
    Unfortunately he shares a house with the chairman, so it would appear they come as a double act.
  • Options
    I’m off to Erith vs Deal today. 3rd vs 4th in the SCEFL Premier, which is a tight division at the top at the moment.

Erith was the first non-league game I attended during COVID and gave me bit of a new football hobby to follow. Looking forward to going back there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I kinda want Wrexham to get out of the league, they don't belong in there with all that money. But fuck it, seeing them fail again would be too funny. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    no mercy there .. Brackley's recent form has dropped off a cliff but they are still in the N L North play off zone
  • Options
    Roger Johnson and Kevin Foley, Charlton legends...
  • Options
    Huge game today. Wrexham v Notts County.
  • Options
    Gonna watch both Charlton and Wrexham today... found the National League title fight fascinating
  • Options
    Wrexham 1-0 down...
  • Options
    Scunthorpe relegated from the National League

Their demise has been shocking