Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

1101112131416»

Comments

• The Ice can't be colder than Big Bob was to the players Saturday night.
  • LuckyReds said:

cafctom said:

You'll be pleased to know that the owner of Upjest has just nominated Big Bob to do the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Brave brave man...
    Seeing that the owner of Upjest is Roland's son it's probably not that much of a risk...
  • I've seen quite a few people donating to McMillan and not ALS - what's that all about ?
  • Basically McMillan and a couple of other charities jumped on the back of it and have come in for a bit of criticism.
  • se9addick said:

I've seen quite a few people donating to McMillan and not ALS - what's that all about ?

Moving away from the true cause for another that is well publicised as they didn't know what ALS was maybe?
  • Stupid Person: cbfa fml!

friend 1: wtf?

stupid person: inbox

friend 2: u ok?

stupid person: inbox

friend 3: are you ok hun? what's happened?

stupid person: am ok dw xxxx
  • I just farted
  • '9/11 was mental. That is all.'

Cheers for that.
  • So, in this time of uncertainty I think in true British spirit, we should be able to laugh at some of the posts on our favourite social media site today. There must be some crackers out there.

I'll start:

My former boss on the decision to leave the EU:

'I feel like I've been dumped... Like a lover I've been with for years has just got out of bed and left me.'

Next post:

'I'm not letting him go... I'm moving to Iceland!'
  • Sponsored links:

• "I hope if we do leave Europe we choose somewhere good like the caribbean"

"If we vote Leave, do we get kicked out the euros?"
  • This one made me laugh...

Oh yeah and the sunshine can do one. Where were you yesterday? Fuck this fascist summer.
  • "Harry Kane nuff said COYS"
  • Yesterday an English friend living in Scotland...

Im proud to be british i will support any home nation but these haggis munching phuckwitts can fck off