Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    As did my Chinchilla Charlie.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

A friend of my missus has set up a Facebook account for her three year old and updates it in the first person ("I had a great day at nursery today" "thank you uncle David for taking me up the park"). It's one of the most appalling uses of social media I've even seen !

My aunt and my cousin both have Facebook accounts for their DOGS!

• Options
    Wilma said:

se9addick said:

A friend of my missus has set up a Facebook account for her three year old and updates it in the first person ("I had a great day at nursery today" "thank you uncle David for taking me up the park"). It's one of the most appalling uses of social media I've even seen !

So does MOG, for his pooch Buster (see above). I despair.

• Options
    "i can't lift my arms above waist height and had to come down the stairs on my bum"
  • Options
    A Chelsea supporting mate always posts "safe journey to all cfc fans travelling to the match.
    KTBFFH."
    Even when they were away at Fulham!
    I started replying "STBFUYA"
    he started deleting my posts and denying he'd done so. So now I still reply "STBFUYA", take a screen shot and post the image to all and sundry.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

As did my Chinchilla Charlie.

First time I have heard it called that - profile picture must be interesting... ;-)
  • Options

A Chelsea supporting mate always posts "safe journey to all cfc fans travelling to the match.
    KTBFFH."
    he started deleting my posts and denying he'd done so. So now I still reply "STBFUYA", take a screen shot and post the image to all and sundry.

Wtf does that mean? Lol
  • Options

KTBFFH."

There's something about Chelsea supporters that I really don't like. I can never put my finger on it, but it feels like writing things like "KTBFFH" (Keep the blue flag flying high I assume, and I'm pretty sure it should just be KBFFH) seems really contrived, to try and invent a history and tradition which doesn't really exist.
  • Options
    ahh, I see.... stick the blue flag up your arse.
  • Options

ahh, I see.... stick the blue flag up your arse.

Excellent! Needed chaps like you in the war to decipher RAF speak.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What would June Sarpong do? #wwjsd
  • Options
    edited June 2013

"I wish he would see it but I love him"

Is he meant to know by that status?

Te

Wilma said:

se9addick said:

So does MOG, for his pooch Buster (see above). I despair.

I have one for Bailey, so the schools and organisations he visits as a PAT Dog could read about him and see pictures without reading posts containing a swear word in every other sentence. They also write to him and draw his picture, he averages 5/6 letters a week from children of various ages. We organise his visits via that page, teachers/carers/parents/therapy patients contact me for Bailey's help. They also write to him and draw his picture. Come along to the meet Bailey at Sparrows Lane with the Upbeats and see the smiles he puts on these youngsters faces when they see him in the flesh after just seeing his picture, you might not be so despondent. ;)
  • Options
    Anything with the word cheeky unnecessarily infront of it:

'Cheeky nandos'

'Cheeky pint with the lads'

Utter turds
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    People who end their post with 'Rant over'

''Nothing has gone right for me today! Worst mood ever and try so hard to make others happy and just seem to fail miserably! #rantover''

• Options
    Just seen:

"Yawn bedtime it is..."

My old mate said that. Wally.
  • Options
    Can't deal with birds who give a running commentary of their baby's groth in their womb. Tell someone who cares ie no one
  • Options

Anything with the word cheeky unnecessarily infront of it:

'Cheeky nandos'

'Cheeky pint with the lads'

Utter turds

Indeed, also the use of the words Old and Little. Someone at work mentioned the old playstation 4, which isn't even out yet.

Utterly vile.
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Can't deal with birds who give a running commentary of their baby's groth in their womb. Tell someone who cares ie no one

This, x 10...

^^ (That's annoying as well)

• Options

DeeBee said:

This, x 10...

^^ (That's annoying as well)

On a similar, but different, note I hate cards with from a, b and Bump!
  • Options
    'Doesnt even feel like its my Birthday tomorrow'

You wot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats just a reminder that if people have not got them a card or present, there is one day left to do so
  • Options
    "Fuks sake xxxxxxxx

wots up babe? xxx

nothing xxxxx"

....Why?
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

"Fuks sake xxxxxxxx

wots up babe? xxx

nothing xxxxx"

....Why?

This is annoying along with

"Fml I'm so pissed off I could kill some one"

"Omg wot happened"

"I Inbox you babe don't want to talk on here xxxx"

"Inbox me too"

"And me"

"Oh what happened inbox Hun"

"Ok ill inbox y'all xxxxxx"

That's one drama she probably broke a nail give it another 30 minutes she'll have another rant she can't talk about publicly but will still publicly say she can't. Grrrrr.
  • Options
    A fantastic sequence from the same person yesterday:

might aswell b invisible to everyone

im off now

looks like I will be doing what's for the best soon

I just feel like I don't wanna b in this world no more

All I want is my bag and I.can't even get that
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Its no coincidence that I haven't put a new status up since starting thus thread!
  • Options
    A sequence from last night:

"Im sofucked dpmeone hept me"

"Im galkin fo rhe the police someone. Help me. X"

"L*** D****** helpr im taliing to the lolice haist wait"

"Can do Done belp e"

"Ho me so eone"

"Help"

"Im ok dont ektty itd ok :)"

For a while there I was really hoping she'd end up buried in a ditch

• Options
    cafctom said:

A fantastic sequence from the same person yesterday:

might aswell b invisible to everyone

im off now

looks like I will be doing what's for the best soon

I just feel like I don't wanna b in this world no more

All I want is my bag and I.can't even get that

This person isnt of scottish descent is he?
  • Options
    "Drinks with the girlies tomorrow :-)))) Don't think anyone will be drinking will we? ;-) x"

Christ you're a funny one.....c*nt
  • Options
    Had someone announce 'Gonna leave facebook for a while' in an expectation of people asking why. No one did.

Next morning 'Dunno what to do today, so bored'. Deleting your account would waste a few minutes.