Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Can't believe you guys spend so much time on Facebook, whoop whoop! :~ }
  • Options

Can't believe you guys spend so much time on Facebook, whoop whoop! :~ }

Grrrrr
  • Options
    "Any of you peepz on twitter? Follow me @xxxxxxxxx"

"Peepz" No, shut up, go away.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

"The 'This bus stop is closed' sign should be replaced with 'Ha ha, basically fat bloke, you've got about one and a half miles"

;)

Surely not, that's weird. ;)

• Options
    Sorry Big Rob , no offence intended.

( I was going to put a whoop whoop at the end) :-0

• Options

Sorry Big Rob , no offence intended.

( I was going to put a whoop whoop at the end) :-0

Grrrrrr
  • Options
    "I wish he would see it but I love him"

Is he meant to know by that status?

Tell him and stop attention seeking!
  • Options
    I honestly didn't realise 'whoop whoop' was a Facebook thing, somebody I knew recently kept doing it and I thought have they gone nuts?
  • Options

I honestly didn't realise 'whoop whoop' was a Facebook thing, somebody I knew recently kept doing it and I thought have they gone nuts?

Grrrr
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whooop whoooop Andrea
  • Options
    My cousins last 5 statuses

"Goodnite crawl world !! Fucked up shit!!! cba wid it no more"

"Wtf some fucked up ppl round here"

"Hate ppl that say, oh i dont do that i dont cheat or like girls photos or put hearts up, wen accutley they do, its like yeah your blaming me but its you... LOL"

"im no idoit!"

"All i can say is i will resepct the people that resepct me if not fuccck off"

Now I have this idiot that I have the Mis fortune of being related to, posting crap like this every so many minutes these 5 were all within 30 minutes. Grrrrrr

• Options
    'I'm really lonely #SadFace'
  • Options
    ******* hell u just ask some1 if there alrite and all u get bk is dem having ago at ya!!!!!
    Like · · Share · 3 hours ago via Mobile ·

xxxx xxxxxx Really omg
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like
    xxxxx xxxxxx omg!!! Really wot???
    3 hours ago · Like
  • Options
    There are some corkers on there this morning!
  • Options
    From my mate Michelle:

"A squirrel just fell out of a tree and hit me on the head! Random!"

Thought of you when I read that Rob...

:-D
  • Options
    Always amazes me when people go on about where they are (mainly on holiday)....what if they get a break in. Policeman comes around asks "who knew you were away"......"well the neighbours, maybe the posty and a few close friends and family....oh yer and the 500+ 'friends' on FB.
  • Options

From my mate Michelle:

"A squirrel just fell out of a tree and hit me on the head! Random!"

Thought of you when I read that Rob...

:-D

Lol
  • Options

Always amazes me when people go on about where they are (mainly on holiday)....what if they get a break in. Policeman comes around asks "who knew you were away"......"well the neighbours, maybe the posty and a few close friends and family....oh yer and the 500+ 'friends' on FB.

True also guilty of that one
  • Options

If someone breaks into your house while you're in your holiday, they're not your true friends!

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many Facebook friends are true friends?
  • Options
    I'd say only my true friends on Facebook actually know where I live. Though I still don't go on Facebook when on holiday.
  • Options
    That was me point
  • Options
    From Spotify this afternoon: Happy Father's day. Best response: Go home Spotify, you're drunk.
  • Options
    Loving the LoLcano RP.
  • Options
    "I just reached for my seat belt when I sat down on the toilet... Might be a little hungover."
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

"I just reached for my seat belt when I sat down on the toilet... Might be a little hungover."

Hope for their sake they hadn't shit in the car.
  • Options
    A friend of my missus has set up a Facebook account for her three year old and updates it in the first person ("I had a great day at nursery today" "thank you uncle David for taking me up the park"). It's one of the most appalling uses of social media I've even seen !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

A friend of my missus has set up a Facebook account for her three year old and updates it in the first person ("I had a great day at nursery today" "thank you uncle David for taking me up the park"). It's one of the most appalling uses of social media I've even seen !

That is truly sickening.

• Options

se9addick said:

That is truly sickening.

My dog, Buster, agrees: He said so on his page.