Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    I did notice that P. ; - )
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Another annoying thing is tagging yourself in inane, everyday locations, for example Bluewater, a local Wetherspoons or worst of all, your own house or bed. No excuses at all for the last two, that's not straight red but long-term suspension territory right there.

I do this - although only with others, like my son. In fact I realised last week (as Henry might have noticed) that the only place I ever seem to tag myself is Nando's, and normally at Bluewater. It happens to be my son's favorite eat out venue.

I'm sure it will please you all to know that I followed that up with a status update of "Can I just point out that George and I do eat other things than Nando's, we just only tend to 'check in' here."

And it got 5 likes!

So, how do you feel about that Hun? xx lol
    Lol wtf?!!1 That's not too bad, it's the '"having Friday drinkies lol" - at The Flying Boat, Dartford' or '"chillinz at home" - at Home' ones that are grating.

Admittedly I do make a point of tagging myself at away games, which certain sections of society would deem sad.

• Options
    "4 rabbits free with a large rabbit hutch"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    couple of weeks ago it all kicked off between many friends and friends of friends on facebook due to the shooting of that soldier in Woolwich.
    Some obviously didn't realise they were friends with somewhat racist people who were putting up statuses about "how they (the Muslims) should all be thrown out." they responded with how small minded these friends of theirs are. I sat and watched as it started to lead to more derogative statuses from each side.
    never talk about politics amongst friends. as we have realised on here a few times.
  • Options
    George and I have just finished another Nando's. Lol
  • Options
    Shopping Mission at Bluey! Lol xx
  • Options
    Wish us luck. We're, so, gonna shop! Lol
  • Options
    Mmmmm Nando's. Lol
  • Options
    We're of to are the new Superman film soon. We're sooooo excited! Lol
  • Options
    I take it these people you speak of KHA are under 12

If not and the are adults dont talk to them ever again until they have grown up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen a cheeky wine thread on my timeline so commented with the obligatory WOOP WOOP grrrrr Rawl
  • Options
    Just seen this:

Just read something on fb that has me seething! Obv I can't explain but the more I think about it the more angry imm getting! Aaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! If anyone wants to know pm me! Rrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Mmmmm Nando's. Lol

• Options
    WSS said:

Just seen this:

Just read something on fb that has me seething! Obv I can't explain but the more I think about it the more angry imm getting! Aaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! If anyone wants to know pm me! Rrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You alright Hun?
  • Options
    "Now only 8 pound from my target weight. Body attack tonight xx"

1 comment:
    "You go girl x"

"Uber busy weekend ahead!!!!! Painting kitchen units tomorrow and boot sale on sunday!!! Heeeellp!!! ratfl"

That's a 36 year old geezer
  • Options
    WSS said:

Just seen this:

Sending you hugs
  • Options
    "Who do you think you are ? mess with my family bad move trust. You ok hun inbox me
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Mmmmm Nando's. Lol

That is brilliant!
  • Options
    "Last night i convinced an american i lived in florida, was told i looked italian twice wheeey and convinced 2spanish boys i was spanish by talking fluently in their language BOOM loool i also fell off a 6 ft podium loool ... Thats how i roll bitches !!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

"Last night i convinced an american i lived in florida, was told i looked italian twice wheeey and convinced 2spanish boys i was spanish by talking fluently in their language BOOM loool i also fell off a 6 ft podium loool ... Thats how i roll bitches !!"

Did that fall mess him up? Or was he always a dick?
  • Options
    My mate just posted a photo of his second child emerging from a Caesarian. It looks like the John hurt scene from alien
  • Options
    Stig said:

RedPanda said:

Mmmmm Nando's. Lol

That is brilliant!

• Options
    Wishing your old man a happy fathers day on facebook #straightred
  • Options
    some of the fathers day related stuff on facebook makes me truly hate
  • Options
    Seems to be mostly photos being posted today. I now know what an awful lot of my friends dads look like.
  • Options
    A beer and a pat on the back....or a bit of card and a Facebook/Twitter status that he won't wont even see.

It's a nonsense day anyway and only upsets the people that don't have fathers present.

• Options
    nolly said:

some of the fathers day related stuff on facebook makes me truly hate

Especially when they're old man ain't even on Facebook to read it!