Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    "we may not be together but you will always be in my heart xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

"Well at least I now know how much vodka in one glass is required to go from zero to mortal"
  • Options
    "Have just eaten, not one, but two doughnuts! Round food for every mood!"

Die ffs.
  • Options

Die ffs.

Two whole doughnuts, eh? That Man vs Food fella must he crapping himself at the new competitor he's got.

That B&Q thing is brilliant.
  • Options

Die ffs.

Tell her (I'm assuming its female with a status like that!) that I've just consumed a whole large tub of Haagan dazs biscuit and caramel ice cream, on tea spoon!
  • Options
    Rob that was fantastic.
  • Options
    It squirtanly was
  • Options
    The sad thing is I have them all :(
  • Options
    MY phone case has a sort of rubbery Matt coating on it, which I love but the heat in TurkeyLand has blistered it — feeling annoyed. :(

40 year old bloke
  • Options
    I know at least two people I know that look on here know the woman who said this, more if gumbo has been stalking her too

'My head and neck hurt so much in so much pain wnt stp me being a gd mum tho lol xx'

Lol meaning laugh out loud, I'm lost!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Expect a rising tsunami of coldness / duvet / central heating / snuggles based updates from the fairer sex over the next few weeks
  • Options
    "Have the day off tomorrow, so its a proper duvet day, so needed. Lol"

And the following day....

"Love days off lol"
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    BOLLOCKS!!! 5 likes

WTF!

Edited: 7 likes.
  • Options
    Day 1 of new job and already know im going to love this job finally somewhere I can do well and support my perfect little family love my babycakes n kids so much xxxxx

The guy is a mid twenties rugby player type.
  • Options
    Had one the other day

"He can f*ck right off!"
  • Options

Day 1 of new job and already know im going to love this job finally somewhere I can do well and support my perfect little family love my babycakes n kids so much xxxxx

The guy is a mid twenties rugby player type.

Yeah, sorry about that ;)
  • Options
    Happy Monday ppl, when is it the weekend
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Happy Monday ppl, when is it the weekend

From the same goof ball who posts Morning ppl and Goodnite (sic) ppl virtually every poxy day! Ffs
  • Options
    BBC NEWS: Bad drivers to face £100 fines, seems a bit sexist
  • Options
    Facebook and Twitter tend to go into overdrive whenever there is a big American Football game on. Thing is, I know that the ones constantly bleating on about it don't have a bloody clue about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

"Hi ho hi ho its off the work I go"

Gone off work?
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

"Hi ho hi ho its off the work I go"

Gone off work?
    Scrapped that cause as soon as I posted it on here, another Facebook friend coincidentally posted something very similar and they know a few folk on here. Pmsl
  • Options
    "Here's my ice bucket challenge , I nominate......."
  • Options
    I thought the Ice Bucket thing would get on my nerves, but it is actually very funny (and for a good cause of course).

I may be laughing now, but I have to do mine in the morning...
  • Options
    No, you don't have to.
  • Options
    You're right, I don't. But I can take a bucket of water for a good cause, especially when so many people have gone out of their way to do it
  • Options
    I have to say I've seen enough people do it now. I'm not even bothering to watch the videos any more. How many different ways can you watch someone get wet?
  • Options
    It is all a bit passé now. Just donate the cash.