Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peter Varney heading takeover??

Comments

• Rothko said:

no chance they'll buy, cause the arsehole who owns the club thinks he knows best

Your joking. He cant wait to get rid !
  • he won't sell to someone who's taken him to court
  • Rothko said:

he won't sell to someone who's taken him to court

Depends who's sitting at the table negotiating.

• Rothko said:

he won't sell to someone who's taken him to court

A business man will not let something like that get in the way of making ( not losing ) money.

• edited April 2013
    http://keh-kw.com/

MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE

Abdulatif Al Nami - CEO
    Muneera Al Humaidi - Marketing Manager
    Mohammed Al Ghanim - Sales Manager
    Abdullah Al Gharabally - Head of Finance Department
    Majid Al Thafeeri - Operations Manager
    Ahmed Raouf - Operations Manager (Egypt)
    Dominic Howson - Operations Manager (UK)
    Yasser Al Samman - Overseas Projects Manager
  • Richard Cawley‏@RichCawleySLP4m
    Notice my Peter Varney tweets caused bit of a stir on Charlton Life. Press release came from KEH, to put an end to conspiracy theories.
  • We're famous! Love you Cawley fella.

Can someone please tell me what the real answer to 2+2 is? I'm getting confused.
  • Is there not a lot of 2+2= 876540303 on here? Lots of clubs on offer at the mo, so we may be just one in a very long list.
  • We're famous! Love you Cawley fella.

Can someone please tell me what the real answer to 2+2 is? I'm getting confused.

It's 41, don't believe anyone who tells you it's 81.
  • What would Cawley gain from doing this. He already had his wrist slapped once for breaking a story. I doubt he would do it again without good information
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

What would Cawley gain from doing this. He already had his wrist slapped once for breaking a story. I doubt he would do it again without good information

Or not Charlton related so no worry of getting into bother most likely.

• The thread where someone was asking who was in the directors box you can see Varney but not TJ I can only guess a deal is already done and Bale will be on his way in the summer
  • Swisdom said:

What would Cawley gain from doing this. He already had his wrist slapped once for breaking a story. I doubt he would do it again without good information

Not sure why. An ex-employee getting a new job, which has absolutely nothing to do with CAFC.

Funny how Cawley got hold of this though, with not a sniff anywhere else.

Where are the Reg contacts? Is Reg trying to set the cat amongst the pigeons?

• We may well be about to find out.
  • Swisdom said:

His tweet reads:

"KEH a new subsidiary of the Kuwaiti European Holding Company. Varney role to oversee group's planned and future investment in UK football"

It seems from a subsequent tweet that he has confirmation that PV has been employed in this capacity. What he's not saying is that they are buying Charlton/looking at Charlton. It could be any one of 92 League clubs that he is advising on...
  • LoOkOuT said:

We may well be about to find out.

Mmmmm
  • Richard Cawley‏@RichCawleySLP4m
    Notice my Peter Varney tweets caused bit of a stir on Charlton Life. Press release came from KEH, to put an end to conspiracy theories.

Still don't believe it. Where's this press release or any sign of this press release on their website or anywhere on the web ? Perhaps RC could take a copy and post it up. Not really quite a stir, but more of a stir of disbelief.
  • LoOkOuT said:

*gets popcorn out*
  • tut, the KOC takeover rumours were much more fun, this ones boring!
  • LoOkOuT said:

Most exciting post on the thread........so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've run their profile through a corporate bullshit filter. This is what it comes up with:

VISION

To be a leading holding investment company with diversified opportunities that ensure a profitable return that will expand and reach opportunities throughout the Middle East and Europe. To make money out of anything that moves in the Middle East and Europe.

MISSION

To explore new investments and market opportunities that develop real estate, tourism, health care and wellness ventures in order to secure notable returns to our shareholders. To see what cash we can screw from land, property, tourism, sick people and people with a fear of becoming sick.

VALUES

Accountability
    We are accountable for all our actions. We guarantee achievements as we only promise what we are able to deliver when it comes to investment profitability and quality services and products. We'd like you to think that we are accountable by telling you that we're accountable, but in reality we're not telling you who we are accountable to.

Commitment
    The relationship we share both within and outside the organization is one of Mutual growth. Customers rely on our knowledge and we rely on their need for our skills; therefore, we are committed to providing our customers with quality services and profitable returns. We'd like to make it big using your money.

Trust
    We operate in a corporation where we strive to act with honesty and integrity never compromising the truth. Honesty is the easiest thing in the world all you have to do is don't be dishonest; it is one of the few things you don't have to strive for. If you are striving for it, that's worrying.

Innovation
    We are passionate about our work and we enjoy the challenge of delivering more to our investors. We have a growing desire to broaden our knowledge and we are willing to take reasonable risks that will benefit our investors. We are keen to make money, and we're happy to take a chance with yours in order to do so.
  • bloodnut said:

tut, the KOC takeover rumours were much more fun, this ones boring!

I just hope that no-one starts getting KocKeh around here.
  • bloodnut said:

tut, the KOC takeover rumours were much more fun, this ones boring!

I just hope that no-one starts getting KocKeh around here.
    that's better, good effort.
  • To clarify, I don't know anymore than the next Lifer, but I did just admit an interesting new member who's likely to pop by this Discussion in the near future.
  • edited April 2013
    LoOkOuT said:

To clarify, I don't know anymore than the next Lifer, but I did just admit an interesting new member who's likely to pop by this Discussion in the near future.

richcawleySLP joined. this one?

• edited April 2013

LoOkOuT said:

To clarify, I don't know anymore than the next Lifer, but I did just admit an interesting new member who's likely to pop by this Discussion in the near future.

richcawleySLP joined. this one?

Welcome Dominic ;0)

• LoOkOuT said:

Any hints in the 165 people currently on-line?

• Well I'm off to bed. Hope he pops by soon.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Any hints in the 165 people currently on-line?

Is he going to sheikh things up?