Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peter Varney heading takeover??

18910111214»

Comments

• Stig said:

A few months back I was in the barbers at Locksbottom, Rio had his barnet done at the same time as me. Cost him £25 and me £13. He has a fare bit more hair than me. That's the only piece of inside info I will share.
    I didn't mention football to him as we would clearly be at two ends of the spectrum with our football knowledge, not that he will ever be bothered by that. Although I should have asked why, while playing for England, did he, every bloody time the ball was passed back to him did he lump forward at some imaginary 8 foot forward?

I went to a barbers once and there was a signed photo on the wall saying, "Thanks for the haircut, Phil Collins". I never went back.
    Never knew Phil Collins worked as a barber...
  • A few months back I was in the barbers at Locksbottom, Rio had his barnet done at the same time as me. Cost him £25 and me £13. He has a fare bit more hair than me. That's the only piece of inside info I will share.
    I didn't mention football to him as we would clearly be at two ends of the spectrum with our football knowledge, not that he will ever be bothered by that. Although I should have asked why, while playing for England, did he, every bloody time the ball was passed back to him did he lump forward at some imaginary 8 foot forward?

I refuse to believe any hair salon based rumours unless they are verified by @adrian or Paulie's Nan.
  • I will believe nothing until it actually happens. CAFC has left me feeling broken too many times.