Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Ashes

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Starc c Prior b Anderson 0

114-8.
  • Seems they only have a few decent batsmen, we don't really have to get out of 2nd gear
  • Well done Andy...
  • I'm hoping Anderson will roll them over. It looks like his kind of wicket.

5 for Anderson :-)
  • I'm wondering what the point is of having tickets for Day 4 at Durham at this rate...
  • Us too Weegie we've got days 4 and 5 for The Oval!
  • Dropping like flies now...
  • Swann gets pattinson 117/9.

All over him like a cheap suit in that over.
  • Come on, let's skittle them for 150 here

120 will do though!!
  • the aussie fans on the radio last night were saying we will stay in for another 150 and rip u poms apart in the second innings
  • Sponsored links:

• Lets not count our chickens. They are heading towards only 60 odd behind now - and this Agar is not a traditional number 11 in terms of the shots he is playing. They are edging towards our total now.
  • Tails wagging.
  • edited July 2013
    Poor umpiring by the 3rd official, that was 100% out stumped. No doubt in my mind at all. His foot wasn't even back as far as the line, let alone behind it.
    Unlike when Bell was given out stumped recently, when he wasn't !
  • I spoke too soon...
  • Lets not count our chickens. They are heading towards only 60 odd behind now - and this Agar is not a traditional number 11 in terms of the shots he is playing. They are edging towards our total now.

Yes, it could all look different if they gat another 20 and when we are 30 for 3 or something like that!
  • The third umpire was quite obviously asleep there.
  • surely your balls are not shrinking in this sport aswell folks

man/ woman up
  • And now a massive 6! This is going a bit pear shaped now. Strange thing to say after the start to the morning, but it reflects on how badly we batted more than anything.
  • This Agar averages 33 with the bat, obviously only put him last as he's a kid making his debut. Should be much higher up the order.
  • And another boundary. Think he will be further up the order next time out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cricket does have a bit of an issue to sort out with third umpires by the looks of it! Th epoint of the technolgy is to get these decisions right!
  • Finn is bowling like a clown. Pitch it up FFS, there's no point bowling short on this pitch, it's slower than Paddy McCarthorse
  • Lead now under 50.
  • No consistency in the 3rd umpires. You only have to think back to the Champions Trophy final when Bell was incorrectly given out.
  • Come on England...
  • that's better weegie
  • edited July 2013
    We had that coming, with the clever dick responses disrespecting the Aussies - maybe fans' attitudes affects the players as we seem to have struggled with the last wicket in a few matches recently!!!!!
  • What a player Agar is!
  • edited July 2013
    Looking like there is a good chance they will have a lead now. Seeing as we batted so poorly, as long as we can keep the lead below 30 or 40, that is not as bad as it could be.

As I type 4 more.

Then another 4.
  • Finn has been shocking today
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!