Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton kit 2013/14

Comments

• Options
    Splodge said:

So long as we don't get a red and white version of what is expected to be Peterborough's kit. Looks like a pub team kit:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime/130610/picture-poll-do-you-peterborough’s-potential-new-kit-199373

When the badges/sponsor are on that it will look quite nice
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Are we going to get a "smoke advertising campaign like Man Utd and Barnsley

Yep, but apparently we had to use a template, so this is what we've been left with:

• Options
    That Barnsley kit is very dull, it looks like our old training kit!

I'm getting very bored of all these plain Nike catalogue shirts taking over the small and medium sized clubs.
  • Options
    the Red division strike again!
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

the Red division strike again!

Ha! Brilliant.
  • Options
    The Barnsley shirt looks just like a tee-shirt - so dull.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Maybe a picture of a supporter coming out the toilet cubicle in the north upper at half time?..............
  • Options

Yep, but apparently we had to use a template, so this is what we've been left with:

Best thing ever.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

The Barnsley shirt looks just like a tee-shirt - so dull.

I thought the same, can't have been much design time spent on that kit
  • Options
    Had an email yesterday from the training ground about the new kits.

Can't say any more other than the Upbeats are going to look very smart.

: - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Andrew Sykes confirmed as sponsors for next season, news on the new kit next week according to the OS
  • Options
    Renewed with Andrew sykes for another year...
  • Options
    Very good new on Andrew Sykes.

Said it before and will say it again, proper local firm who make things and who are fans.

Seems to back up the theory that it was the lack of sponsor holding up the release of the shirt.
  • Options
    New kits imminent then! This thread is gonna be buzzing with Just-Sport awesomeness!!!!
  • Options
    It's a shame it isn't for 2 more years, otherwise I guess we're expecting another new kit for the following season.
  • Options
    For those in the "its just a bloody polo shirt!" camp. This is what you get when a kit manufacturer whats to make something a bit more.....dynamic?

• Options
    Nike catalogue at the ready...
  • Options
    The new kit is OK IMHO but I don't wear them.

78% will hate it on first sight and vow to never buy it but 99% of those will then do so ; - )
  • Options

CAFCdamo said:

Maybe a picture of a supporter coming out the toilet cubicle in the north upper at half time?..............
  • Options
    If you read that feature on the OS it sounds like we're getting a new away shirt but not a home one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

If you read that feature on the OS it sounds like we're getting a new away shirt but not a home one.

Makes sense. Always what we used to do .
  • Options
    The main title of the article says ' New home shirt to be revealed next week......'
  • Options
    Don't know why they don't stick with both home and away kits for another season now the sponsor is the same. I wonder how much revenue they'd lose.

Well done Andrews by the way.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    "has committed to a further year-long contract that will see principal brand ‘Andrews Air Conditioning’ adorn a new Charlton home strip for the forthcoming campaign.

As part of the deal, different brands of the Andrews Sykes Group will also feature on the new away and training kits for the second successive season."
  • Options
    can't get on the OS
  • Options
    razil said:

can't get on the OS

Same @razil , does it keep saying an invalid URL for you to?
  • Options
    os is down as far as I can tell
  • Options
    Nug said:

Don't know why they don't stick with both home and away kits for another season now the sponsor is the same. I wonder how much revenue they'd lose.

Well done Andrews by the way.

Agree, no reason to change.
  • Options
    a fair few shirt sales perhaps?
  • Options
    I think nearly all clubs seem to change all their kits every season now. It's one of those things that's crept into the game over the last couple of years.