Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton kit 2013/14

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Carlsberg don't do forward lines.....

• Options
    Like this style kit....
  • Options
    Jamescc36 said:

Like this style kit....

I like it but would like it more with the propper badge.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

The other players must feel so useless. They'd rather use the same player three times, than use two others.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

WhenIwasLittleBoy is talking rubbish, the real case is the Illuminati & Freemasons are conspiring against us to try and bring us down, thus nobody has come forward to sponsor us.

Nothing wrong with Freemasory
  • Options
    Not a bad kit but does look a lot like a warm-up shirt
  • Options

WhenIwasLittleBoy is talking rubbish, the real case is the Illuminati & Freemasons are conspiring against us to try and bring us down, thus nobody has come forward to sponsor us.

You say that, but when I rung them up and asked them to rebuild my garden wall for no charge they put the phone down on me.
  • Options
    Stick to screensavers JR
  • Options
    woul

CAFCTrev said:

Carlsberg don't do forward lines.....

Who said human cloning wouldn't work?

What a strike force!
  • Options
    Nike need to start to make larger sizes I really don't like the second skin shirts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Second that
  • Options

We can only dream
  • Options

We can only dream

That's nice, very reminiscent of our 70s kit!
  • Options
    Would be very happy with that PSV kit.
  • Options
    Nice to have a bit of a difference with the gold font. I think plain old white makes these kits look even more catalogue. Given that we're having the MU away kit, I'd like to see us use the silhouette white on black badge etc. that they used, for example.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

How can a Championship club not find a sponsor? Is it our commercial team that are useless or TJ holding out for more cash?

The deal with Andrew's was a annual deal, not a season long deal, that package would include logo on website, letterheads etc, nothing can be announced until that years contract has expired. I would like to think that anyone with any commercial would have tried to find out what Andrews intentions were for the forthcoming season in February, March time and then explore other sponsors if they had no intention of advertising for this season.

It was very much a board decision that the Andrews sponsorship would only be for one year, I think because someone thought we may be in the Premier League next season or otherwise able to do better than they could offer.

When the kit / retail deal was done - months before it was announced - it was said the club had to buy an off the shelf design (in the "wrong" shade of red) because of the timeline but next year's would (could) be bespoke.

I know nothing about next season, but It's inconceivable they didn't decide the kit a long while ago and presumably they are waiting for the sponsor.

In the past our shirt sponsors have usually gone bust by this point!
  • Options
  • Options

Second that
    Spot the Freemasons : - )
  • Options
    Someone just posted Fenerbaches new kit on Facebook. Has their skyline on the shirt. Think it looks pretty cool.

• Options
    Really don't like the Man Utd away template for our home kit. Think the collar looks odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Nug said:

I would LOVE that.

Still think the MU away shirt template is horrible and hope we don't get that.
  • Options
    Yet again nug produces an awsome shirt that would sell by the truck load.. It wont be as good as nugs.
  • Options
    I believe what Airman said about waiting for the sponsor is the case
  • Options
    Yep theyve gone for the gradient shirt option too...

• Options
    Nug said:

this please

• Options
    shine166 said:

Nug said:

this please

This is the 'dream' kit!! Haven't bought a shirt for years but I'd but that.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Nug said:

this please

I like this but what would the away kit look like i loved the ECRU old shirt

• Options
    +1 for the PSV/Nug kit - looks very smart.
  • Options
    JollyRobin was the one who spotted this kit, I just stuck a logo on it. Nice kit though.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XdN3wF-1MTo

I wonder if our new kit will be launched like this :-)