Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton kit 2013/14

Comments

• Options
    Credit to @JollyRobin and @Nug, that kit is brilliant. If only...
  • Options
    edited June 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XdN3wF-1MTo

I wonder if our new kit will be launched like this :-)

I guess we could get Clive Mendonca to pull up outside The Valley in a battered old Transit and deliver the new kit in a black sack to a moody looking Johnnie Jackson...??
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 31s
    We'll have news soon (MW) RT @missvalleyfloyd: When's the shirt coming out @CAFCofficial? I need to buy it with money I haven't got #cafc
  • Options

Stick to screensavers JR

Someone struck a nerve
  • Options

Stick to screensavers JR

Someone struck a nerve
    As i said nothing wrong with Freemasonry, if you actually got the facts of what they do and the sort of monies in which they raise for charities. Could be a bit of an education for you young man.
  • Options

Stick to screensavers JR

Someone struck a nerve
    As i said nothing wrong with Freemasonry, if you actually got the facts of what they do and the sort of monies in which they raise for charities. Could be a bit of an education for you young man.
    Wow, condescending much?? some has all the answers ;0) now where is my rod.
  • Options

Stick to screensavers JR

Someone struck a nerve
    Wow, condescending much?? some has all the answers ;0) now where is my rod.
    Mm. Raising money for charity is of course extremely laudable but that doesn't detract or possibly excuse Freemasonary from being a very secretive and IMHO worryingly well connected old boys club and I do not mean the common or garden high street Freemasonary.

• Options
    so, the new kit......
  • Options

so, the new kit......

Can't you start a new thread if you want to talk about kit, this is a freemasonry thread.

• Options
    That is only but you have been told about Freemasonry. Firstly it isn't an old boys club, secondly there is nothing secretive about i am sure if you wanted to join a lodge in which would benefit you as an individual and those within the Lodge they would be than welcome you, unless people have the facts about something how can some judge or pass make a comment Kitchenchef???? Nothing condescending about it at all, as stated it could be an education for someone rather than mocking an organisation....just a thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That is only but you have been told about Freemasonry. Firstly it isn't an old boys club, secondly there is nothing secretive about i am sure if you wanted to join a lodge in which would benefit you as an individual and those within the Lodge they would be than welcome you, unless people have the facts about something how can some judge or pass make a comment Kitchenchef???? Nothing condescending about it at all, as stated it could be an education for someone rather than mocking an organisation....just a thought.

no it was a condescending comment! someone doesn't share the same opinion as you so they require further education? Well you have no knowledge of what JollyRobin knows about freemasonry do you? How can you state it would be 'an education' for JollyRobin if you don't know what he know's? He might know what you know, but interept it differently. Who knows? perhaps if the freemasons weren't so secretive we'd all know what you and possibly JollyRobin knows. and who knows how we'd all interept that?

• Options

no it was a condescending comment! someone doesn't share the same opinion as you so they require further education? Well you have no knowledge of what JollyRobin knows about freemasonry do you? How can you state it would be 'an education' for JollyRobin if you don't know what he know's? He might know what you know, but interept it differently. Who knows? perhaps if the freemasons weren't so secretive we'd all know what you and possibly JollyRobin knows. and who knows how we'd all interept that?

As you stated its all about opinions....
  • Options
    So are the freemasons sponsoring the new kit or not and if they are will it just say "it's a secret" on the front of the shirts?
  • Options

thats a terrible answer......come on at least a little nibble!!!
  • Options

With the bite you took dont there is much meat left on the bone...

• Options
    New thread for freemasons please, anyway so new kit ... hopefully its released soon
  • Options

So are the freemasons sponsoring the new kit or not and if they are will it just say "it's a secret" on the front of the shirts?

Its a bit hard to tell from this, but my son's team are sponsored by the Freemasons, so it's not impossible.
  • Options
    Haha, quality stig.

I'd be happy for our players to keep picking up MOTM trophies (as long as they don't have to carry the trophy during the game)
  • Options
    my

With the bite you took dont there is much meat left on the bone...

bite wasn't a bite, it was a worm on a hook! not a very well presented worm, but a worm none the less!

Now Can everyone stop all this new kit malarky, we're trying to have a serious discussion about the freemasons!
  • Options
    ....right lets get back on it.

So football shirts....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It seems some clarification is needed here. I don't actually think the illuminati or the freemasons are conspiring against us to stop us from getting a sponsor. I also don't think people need to take things so seriously. The internet eh?

As for football shirts I wasn't a fan of Uniteds away kit last season, but I think the style looks quite smart in Red & White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPiDMutKcxQ
  • Options
    Their squad looks a bit old for this season though! Might struggle...
  • Options
    After the video for PSV's new shirt, another video for FC Twente's new shirt. I hope our shirt launch has a video :-)
  • Options
    everytime I come on here and see updates in this thread I think 'has it finally been announced'......alas no.

I don't even really care what it looks like, just looking for anything CAFC related to pass the summer boredom
  • Options
    ...saying I don't care, actually just scrolling up, I'd love that PSV kit !
  • Options
    That is actually pretty nice, would've been happy with something like that. Although don't fancy having it now.
  • Options
    So long as we don't get a red and white version of what is expected to be Peterborough's kit. Looks like a pub team kit:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime/130610/picture-poll-do-you-peterborough’s-potential-new-kit-199373
  • Options
    Nailed on we'll be getting that one then.
  • Options
    Are we going to get a "smoke advertising campaign like Man Utd and Barnsley