Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Post-Millwall Arrangements | Leaving The Ground | Please Read**

Comments

• I am more interested in the plans for those found in the home end

dragged to the toilets and waterboarded?
  • What a joke! Scum always benefit because the rest of us are too law abiding. I can't believe this and wonder if its worth going to be kettled again!

a lot of people in the future are not gonna bother with this game after tommorow
    how many was at the last game 17500 with 3000 of them
    if it does go off are they gonna still open the roads after 25 mins
  • think this is my last Smallwall game----its always shit---listening to their Danny dyer bollox---- i always end up wanting to twat one of em---far to old for that---then the team dont turn up---and they come out of the wood work to gloat.

a trek to get a beer pre game-----we loose-----arsed about to get out-----hearing their "milllllwallll" shit and "wembley" bollx-----its gona piss down-----then bumping into their scum-----o feckin joyfull day
  • You no it gh , this is a tired and depleted Millwall team but somehow charlton will lose or draw
  • The little african says we win
  • Hope he comes through
  • He has something inside nolly
  • something inside Nolly ?
  • Pmsfl just read it back

Nolly taking one for team
  • Sadly, we see yet another scenario of Supporter 'A' v Supporter 'B'. I find that terribly sad. So much positivity can be realised in football, such as the 'Fans United' initiative at the old Goldstone Ground, whereby supporters of various clubs all got together for a common cause (i.e. to help an ailing Brighton & Hove Albion, who were, at the time, being shafted by the spivs and the speculators).
    Yes, Millwall have a 'trouble' element. And, yes, Millwall have some decent supporters, too.
    I would not welcome it, but I would expect some trouble tomorrow, for some people will see a football crowd as their own personal battleground against their 'enemy'. Charlton isn't the enemy. Millwall isn't the enemy. Palace isn't the enemy. The State, that takes your hard-earned money, that gives you a daily kicking, that keeps you awake at night, that offers, but takes; THAT is the enemy. And the State is well-versed at opposing Supporter 'A' v Supporter 'B'.
    It will hit out at both.
    For those of a more enlightened disposition, I offer this: “‘An it harm none, do what thou wilt”. (i.e. "Do what you will, so long as it harms none." )
  • Sponsored links:

• meanwhile back on planet earth
  • BR3Addick said:

Oi, I posted this on page 3 of the 'millwall home' thread, thief!! :)
  • its a worry though why has the geezer got a can of WD40 with him ?
  • Haha or some sort of camera stuck to his head!
  • edited March 2013

Sadly, we see yet another scenario of Supporter 'A' v Supporter 'B'. I find that terribly sad. So much positivity can be realised in football, such as the 'Fans United' initiative at the old Goldstone Ground, whereby supporters of various clubs all got together for a common cause (i.e. to help an ailing Brighton & Hove Albion, who were, at the time, being shafted by the spivs and the speculators).
    Yes, Millwall have a 'trouble' element. And, yes, Millwall have some decent supporters, too.
    I would not welcome it, but I would expect some trouble tomorrow, for some people will see a football crowd as their own personal battleground against their 'enemy'. Charlton isn't the enemy. Millwall isn't the enemy. Palace isn't the enemy. The State, that takes your hard-earned money, that gives you a daily kicking, that keeps you awake at night, that offers, but takes; THAT is the enemy. And the State is well-versed at opposing Supporter 'A' v Supporter 'B'.
    It will hit out at both.
    For those of a more enlightened disposition, I offer this: “‘An it harm none, do what thou wilt”. (i.e. "Do what you will, so long as it harms none." )

I agree.

let us two fan groups join and become one. then we can f*ck the POLEACE up!
  • I have no idea what annakissed said or means
  • Please don't hit me, I'm not your enemy.
  • Not sure either but if I'm going to relapse on drugs I want what Anna is on
  • I have read it twice more and still cant get it
  • Sadly, we see yet another scenario of Supporter 'A' v Supporter 'B'. I find that terribly sad. So much positivity can be realised in football, such as the 'Fans United' initiative at the old Goldstone Ground, whereby supporters of various clubs all got together for a common cause (i.e. to help an ailing Brighton & Hove Albion, who were, at the time, being shafted by the spivs and the speculators).
    It will hit out at both.

• Sponsored links:

• In English please Anna?
  • It's in the username Anna_Pissed
  • Can you cut through Maryon park to get to Woolwich Dockyard stn?Thanks in advance.
  • think anna is basically saying fans should join together and support football together, not fight and be divided, it is the powers that be that oppose us
  • Cheers for that bollocks
  • Those that love the enemy become friends with their foe
  • I keep hearing and reading different things. Are the home fans being kept behind after the game tomorrow?
  • it depends on the powers that be

• Fuck that... you all know EXACTLY what Anna is on about you twats!
  • Complete joke, I need to get to London after the game and can't hang around for 30mins waiting for station to open for Charlton fans. Many Charlton fans could walk to Woolwich Dockyard in that time and be on the trains to meet all the Millwall fans - which makes the police arrangements a nonsense. They just hold them back in the ground for 20mins while Charlton fans leave - it's not difficult, it's been done everywhere else for years.