Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dilemma

1234568»

Comments

• Great stuff Curb_it, glad it's worked out for you all (except for the hand chewing) What happened there?
  • I came downstairs and found him on the sofa

So I followed you're instructions. get down get down. So much for you being the dog whisperer. Did as you told me, Poked him in the shoulder. Crunch. Ouch .
  • Ps ray I am making a joke of this.you trained him so well.
  • Sorry, off topic slightly:
    Are dogs "allowed" in pubs or is it down to the individual publican ?
  • It's down to the landlord Mog, most will unless its restaurant based. I always ask first and produce Bailey from the car afterwards, just so we can watch the jaws drop as he walks in ;)
  • Curb_It said:

I came downstairs and found him on the sofa

So I followed you're instructions. get down get down. So much for you being the dog whisperer. Did as you told me, Poked him in the shoulder. Crunch. Ouch .

Curb_It said:

Ps ray I am making a joke of this.you trained him so well.

Oops, I hope you let him know?

• Hey B that's not good the little fecka let me know of things change
  • It's fine. He tried his luck and was very sorry after. We put him in the bath this afternoon and all digits in tact and no scratches. He didn't mind at all. Just stood there and got scrubbed.

We have just got back from the Bull where he had a good catch up with Zena and Bailey.

Mickey is a star wouldn't be without him now.
  • Mickey is a Top Little Bloke!
  • was he pleased to see Bailey and Zena
  • Sponsored links:

• Micky was especially pleased to see Xena, so much so that she will remove his nuts personally if he tries that in the pub again. ;)
  • edited February 2013
    We spent the evening in the pub with Mickey and his mate Charlie last night and has that boy fallen on his feet. Turning into a smashing dog with to lovely couple who very obviously care about him. I love it when a plan comes together. :)
  • Great news ray i knew b would love him proper
  • edited February 2013
    Ouch my head.

They are currently sharing a basket now. Think Mickey is going to miss Charlie when he goes back home.

He's lovely. We couldn't be without him now.

• Cheered me up on a "feeling blue" Sunday morning. Thanks, guys.
  • Curb_It said:

Ouch my head.

They are currently sharing a basket now. Think Mickey is going to miss Charlie when he goes back home.

He's lovely. We couldn't be without him now.

Whoops, are we feeling a bit tender?
    We're out with the dogs shortly if you fancy some fresh air. ;)
  • I haven't updated on this story have I? Well can I tell you people... We had a few little probs but we are settled now. We couldn't imagine life without him. This week got a lady to trim him. Laura at barking beauties at the dog house well hall. The before pic now
  • Actually I won't put the after pic in nla! As he looks the nuts there!
  • What a gorgeous looking dog, Curb-It! Sounds like he was a bit of a handful but good to follow his progress.
  • Sponsored links:

• Put it in B

I will bring little lady Lola round once she has settled here and we will get them picd together and i will get a copy for bridee
  • Nice news Curb_it. Mickey looks a right character. :-)
  • I had the same situation and ended up realising its the kids you need to teach and not the dog.......don't get me wrong kids come first but my 3 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son now knows not to only play with the dog gently........ We took in a Westy (which had been beaten) which is still a terrier but after 2 years of loving the dogs learns too....give the little rat a chance and he could be the best thing your kids could ever have as far as discipline etc goes!! After all, if I was plonked into a new home and I didn't like something then I would defend myself too...

My advice, enjoy the dog with the family!!
  • Oh yeah, he's now a charlton fan!!