Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dilemma

Comments

• Damn right you will be in there I owe you beer
  • T.C.E said:

what a great heartwarming thread, I'm loving it (and I've been scared of dogs since I was knocked in the boating lake at Greenwich Park when I wasa toddler!)

EA, Bailey is here if you want some help to put that right. No contact with him unless you want it, but I guarantee you'll be stroking him within an hour. Give me a shout.............

may well take you up on that at some point as I seem to be transmitting my fears to my little girl and don't want that to happen.

cheers
    See you both on saturday, by Shootershill Nick. ;)
    You've recognised that you will pass it through to the children, so if we can get around Bailey your daughter will benefit also.

• Damn right you will be in there I owe you beer

You owe me nothing, but I'll have a beer with you ;)

• Thanks for that Ray:-) I will mail the letters to you next week ;-) I will let you know about the March date early next week. I'm supposed to be seeing my son in Barts to give him his ticket but if there's time we'll pop up the Lib :-)
    Be good to see you mate, I think the last time I saw you we had just run 13 miles ( and I think we both agreed then to just sit somewhere quietly!)
  • edited January 2013
    We'll see you up at the nick tomorrow Ray at 10.30.

• Have I got the right dogging website ?
  • Ha.

All doggers together.
  • 3blokes said:

Thanks for that Ray:-) I will mail the letters to you next week ;-) I will let you know about the March date early next .week. I'm supposed to be seeing my son in Barts to give him his ticket but if there's time we'll pop up the Lib :-)
    Be good to see you mate, I think the last time I saw you we had just run 13 miles ( and I think we both agreed then to just sit somewhere quietly!)

Rumours circulating that it maybe happening again this year, myself, Glass half empty and Redmidland have expressed an interest ;)

• Curb_It said:

We'll see you up at the nick tomorrow Ray at 10.30.

No problem B

• Shag said:

Have I got the right dogging website ?

You are more than welcome to watch, but bring your own steamed up window. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Bailey give some examples of how dogs should behave and a couple of how not too, while being watched by Curb_it and Mog this morning and even enjoyed a game of tug with them both. Micky is spending his last night of his two week boot camp with us and although he has learned a great deal from us, likewise we have from him. Every confidence Micky is going to a good home, firm leadership and loads of love and he'll be a great little dog.
  • Without doubt the best thread on CL.

T.C.E

After reading what you and your wife have achieved with Mickey and other dogs you really are not only good at what you do but come across as really nice people.

All the best Curb_It with Mickey.
  • So my journey with mickey has reached its final stage

Firstly i wish to thank ray and lynne for their kindness their support and ultimately their knowledge

When i bought my mum to collect mickey and to meet the pair of them she was so impressed with the dufference in little mick

He was like a different dog so happy but very aware of hos postition and role within the dynamic of his boot camp group

What ray and lynne have done for mickey has secured his well being and comfort to a place where he will be loved and treated well for the remainder of his days

So thank you both

He made the short journey from there to Curb_it and tavs home you could just see that ian and B will look after him and want him as much as i want to see him in a new home

Me telling my mum that B keep s and breeds pitbulls wasnt the nicest trick to play on her but i thought it was funny

Bren , Ian what you two have offered to do is just as kind and just as amazing as what ray and lynne have done and i thank you both as well

Good luck mickey balls well and truly in your court mate

Enjoy yourself little buddy and give B and Ian as much back as the love you are about to get and stay off the furniture

Darren
  • Thanks Amos, that's a nice thing to take the trouble to write.... Mickey has gone to his forever home with Curb_it and Tavern and I'm sure they'll enjoy many a walk to the pub, in fact we may pop up there soon.
  • Mickey with Xena this morning.image
  • Woo. Love Mickey already. We have just done an hour and half walk up and around Oxleas wood and now we are ensconced in the pub.

After you left he didn't attempt to get on the furniture. Just sat by our feet. He is very well behaved. Well done Ray and Lynne.

We shall take very good care of him. Thanks.
  • Brilliant B he was the best excuse i ever had to be found by the log fire in the pub by the woods

I know you will and i am glad you will get as much out if him as he will you
  • Was very dissappointed that Mickey and Xena weren't there yesterday.....last time I'm going dogging with Curb_It and TCE !
  • Just got back from the pub, Mickey is already teaching his new owners bad habits (drinking on a sunday, we taught him that ;)) Lynne is so pleased that Micky has fallen on his feet, I think without realizing it she actually got out of that than she put in. So thank you.
  • Our two dogs at work..........
    imageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Just what is known in the trade as an all round quality result pal 8)

Can't wait for b to teach mickey doggy headlocks
  • Good to meet your Mum today, unfortunately you caught us unaware and with our two in the front garden. With Xena being a gobby cow, she terrorises anyone so much as passes the front of the house. It wasn't the best first impression. As you say, its a great result for Mickey and he has a great future.
  • T.C.E said:

Good to meet your Mum today.

Easy tiger
  • I enjoy scaring my mum mate one of my favorite past times been doing it since i can remember today was the best one yet
  • T.C.E said:

Good to meet your Mum today.

Easy tiger
    Lol...

• Evil son!

Anyway the young man is settled in. Lying on his back in his basket earlier so i kept patting his feet. no reaction at all. He is very quiet but just watching what's going on. I'm sure he's very confused but he will settle in. It will take a little time but it will work out.
  • Curb_It said:

Evil son!

Anyway the young man is settled in. Lying on his back in his basket earlier so i kept patting his feet. no reaction at all. He is very quiet but just watching what's going on. I'm sure he's very confused but he will settle in. It will take a little time but it will work out.

Enough about Tavern, how's the dog getting on?
  • Lol never pictured Tav with a yorkie.
  • edited January 2013
    Ha G.A.

I dont think He could either Steve But he's happy with him.
  • One week tomorrow since we have had Mickey. He has settled in. Tho he did try to have one little chew on my hand on Thursday. Bit peed off with him but he was very sorry after. Just a blip. Took him down the Star tonight on plumstead common and everyone loved him. We love him.