Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford v Charlton Athletic 2013 post-match views

edited January 2013 in General Charlton
Great result! Great end-to-end action. Undefeated this year!

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    Phew
  • Options
    Double phew
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant ....
  • Options
    Boom
  • Options
    Didn't see that coming! Very unpredictable league.
  • Options
    Well i had the number of goals right, I predicted 6-1 to Watford. Lottery numbers anyone?

Well played the Addicks!
  • Options
    Brilliant!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  • Options
    That feels an absolute monster of a win.

Fell asleep at 2-1 HT, and woke up just as the five mins of ET was announced. loved hearing on the comm the Charlton fans throwing the ball sideways, backwards sideways.

Proper punch the front room air moment when the final whistle went.
  • Options
    Great result, didn't expect it wish I went now.

Badly needed win, can't see us getting pulled into a relegation scrap too much fight and spirit in the side
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession..........50% - 50%
    shots on.............. 7 - 7
    shots off.............. 8 - 2
    corners............... 7 - 4

GOAL..................... 4 -3

Hope updates were ok.....that was one hell of a game to update on....but a great 3 points and start to 2013!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done the team and our supporters
  • Options
    Keeps our cushion from the bottom 3 and a win like that against the form side must give us some confidence to perhaps push on a bit.
  • Options
    Fantastic result!! Had to go for a walk for the last 10 minutes as nerves were very frayed.
  • Options
    Thanks Red and others!
  • Options
    Great result and team spirit. The away support loud on the commentary. 3 points safely tucked away.

COYRs
  • Options
    When you consider that 2 of their goals came immediately after great chances for us- i think it could have been worse for them. great to see us go at a team too.
  • Options
    What a fabulous way to start 2013!!!

Fantastic result. I fancied us to win but only 0-1; if anyone predicted 3-4 I doff everything I have at you.

Well done CP and the lads. Sounded like a right barn-stormimg performance from beginning to end,

Happy, proud and optimistic for the next few months.
  • Options
    Brilliant. Credit to those there who seemed to get behind the players from first to last minute. Seems like CP picked the right team and formation for the game so credit to him too. To go away to the form team and match them for possession and chances is fantastic.
    We need to remember wins and performances like this when we go through a rough spell and not doubt the ability and commitment of the players or management.
  • Options
    Cacked myself...wont be the last time this season. Feeling positive for the rest of the season.
  • Options

Proper punch the front room air moment when the final whistle went.

Same here. Brilliant win!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done you Addicks. I love football really.
  • Options
    Hadn't realised we were kicking off early just turned onto Sky only to hear Jeff Stelling say we were still playing and winning 4-3 well that's what I call a Happy New Year
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Good job RM and the team. A fine positive win to start the year. Even more convinced now that we will finish mid table.
  • Options
    Hope Wilson and Cort are ok
  • Options
    brilliant win only spoiled by the wife now insisting on mary poppins rather than gillette soccer sat and a couple of hours of points in the bag gloatage.
  • Options
    Difficult to over estimate exactly how important that result was. This sets us up nicely for the rest of the season, should secure CPs future & may even encourage TJ and / or the new investors to back the team in the transfer window. Absolutely blinding win!!
  • Options
    Amazing result that i didnt expect us to get. How many addicks were there? Well done Red et al for all the updates!! Happy new year.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Brilliant. I think we're supposed to talk about the play-offs now? :-)
  • Options
    You can buy CRISIS on XBox for half price at 5.00!
  • Options
    No defeats in 7 was followed by no wins in 6. Hopefully this can set-up another unbeaten run.