Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• Just got a real fire going in my living room hearth.
  • edited March 2018
    Its thawing !!!!!

After yesterday my car had an inch or two of snow on it (after clearing it all off on Thursday), but now mostly gone. The trees are continuously dropping dollops of snow & the other problem is now the slush that adorns the pavements & kerb sides. Off up the shops in a minute & I know I'll be slipping & sloshing everywhere & getting "pooped" on by every tree I pass. Grrrrr
  • I know I'll be slipping & sloshing everywhere & getting "pooped" on. Grrrrr

Enough about one of your nights out.
  • Think I was rather pissed last night. Looked out the living room window and remembered my 2am art installation.....
  • Think I was rather pissed last night. Looked out the living room window and remembered my 2am art installation.....

Blimey Clem, I thought I recognised that!

Thanks again for the programmes.
  • It’s springtime boys and girls. Time to go out and procreate....

• Curb_It said:

Get well soon G.

Well I got my snow day.... at 4.10 today.

Lol me too Curb it, i asked to leave around 3, eventually they let me at 4:15pm which was 45 mins before my shift finished anyway. Pointless a few dodgy roads on the way home yesterday but mainly roads by me

+1 get better @guinnessaddick
  • My back garden.

Where are the hens?
    Sorry I upset you on the KFC discussion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bread and butter pudding
  • Heavy snow apparently coming back to SE London on Saturday/Sunday
  • Forecast looks awful for tomorrow
  • I won’t believe a word of it until Golfie confirms.

Another storm in a teacup. A few flurries sat morning & maybe a bit more in the afternoon. Nothing to get worried about. Humberside & Yorkshire to get the worst of it along with Wales & the S/west on sunday. I wouldn't even bother grtting the sedges out again. Fake news.
  • Met Office have issued an amber weather warning from 16.00 Sat to 9.00 Sunday
  • That’s ok then, will have driven to Marlow and watching the rugby from early afternoon Saturday, driving back late morning on Sunday :)
  • I won’t believe a word of it until Golfie confirms.

Another storm in a teacup. A few flurries sat morning & maybe a bit more in the afternoon. Nothing to get worried about. Humberside & Yorkshire to get the worst of it along with Wales & the S/west on sunday. I wouldn't even bother grtting the sedges out again. Fake news.
    Lol!
    Just watched the BBC London forecast. We (those of us who live in SE London) could well wake up to a pretty hefty covering in the morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

I won’t believe a word of it until Golfie confirms.

Lol!
    Just watched the BBC London forecast. We (those of us who live in SE London) could well wake up to a pretty hefty covering in the morning.
    East London... :-)
  • Forecast looks awful for tomorrow

Yes, a poor performance and another frustrating defeat

Oh, you mean the weather forecast...
  • If it is as forecasted could the game be under threat? Maybe they’ll plug in the undersoil heating.
  • If it is as forecasted could the game be under threat? Maybe they’ll plug in the undersoil heating.

God knows what the trains will be like as well...
  • Just been outside at the high altitude of Shooters Hill and the temperature barely requires a cardigan. It’s hard to see where I’m going to get six inches tonight.
  • The big test on whether the forecast is snow will be if Canter’s mum has been shopping! ;o)
  • Riviera said:

I won’t believe a word of it until Golfie confirms.

Lol!
    Just seen the weather forecast & I am changing my mind (they must have lied at lunchtime). Looking really iffy tomorrow & could have problems trying to get up & down Charlton Lane. Just give 'em the game now & I can stay in bed all day.
  • Just been outside at the high altitude of Shooters Hill and the temperature barely requires a cardigan. It’s hard to see where I’m going to get six inches tonight.

I've got a number from the toilet wall by the cafe.
    "Call Gary if you need cock. 856 5697"

Hope this helps.

I've got a number from the toilet wall by the cafe.
    "Call Gary if you need cock. 856 5697"

Hope this helps.
    It’s engaged