Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• Just been outside at the high altitude of Shooters Hill and the temperature barely requires a cardigan. It’s hard to see where I’m going to get six inches tonight.

I've got a number from the toilet wall by the cafe.
    "Call Gary if you need cock. 856 5697"

Hope this helps.
    It’s engaged
    The cubicle?
    Sorry, we're almost done.
  • The attendance could be down tomorrow.
  • Riviera said:

I won’t believe a word of it until Golfie confirms.

Another storm in a teacup. A few flurries sat morning & maybe a bit more in the afternoon. Nothing to get worried about. Humberside & Yorkshire to get the worst of it along with Wales & the S/west on sunday. I wouldn't even bother grtting the sedges out again. Fake news.
    Lol!
    Just watched the BBC London forecast. We (those of us who live in SE London) could well wake up to a pretty hefty covering in the morning.
    Just seen the weather forecast & I am changing my mind (they must have lied at lunchtime). Looking really iffy tomorrow & could have problems trying to get up & down Charlton Lane. Just give 'em the game now & I can stay in bed all day.
    Back on Plenty of Fish are we Golfie?
  • Not a flake in Bexley so far
  • edited March 2018
    Bromley has had a tiny bit but going through Peckham it was quite hard.
  • Snowing in Lewisham
  • edited March 2018
    Just started in Welling, about to go out for a run with the dog.
    St Pat’s day is meant to be about the black stuff.
  • Snow in Mottingham.
  • Bromley has had a tiny bit but going through Peckham it was quite hard.

Too much information! :wink:
  • Not a flake in Bexley so far

Spoke too soon. Coming down very hard now
  • Sponsored links:

• Snowing in Bexleyheath, far too wet for it to settle
  • Just been up to the park with the dog. Me: huge coat/scarf/hat/2 pairs gloves/2 pairs trousers/ 2 jumpers/3 pairs socks/big boots. Other person in park: shorts and bare legs.

Snow not settling on ground (yet) but was settling on the dog...
  • Expecting to run into some across the Pennines later this morning :disappointed:
  • RedChaser said:

Bromley has had a tiny bit but going through Peckham it was quite hard.

Too much information! :wink:
    Ffs too early in the day.
  • Sleet in romford. No chance of anything settling here.
  • edited March 2018
    I've just had a new boiler installed. Happy to donate my old one, if anyone from the club is reading this?
    (There is someone at the club to read this, isn't there?)
  • edited March 2018

The attendance could be down tomorrow.

We’ve all been down since getting beat by Posh and Pool.
  • None in East Sussex yet but if it does it’s dry so may settle.
  • Sigh another tennis match to reschedule.
  • 1StevieG said:

The attendance could be down tomorrow.

We’ve all been down since getting beat by Posh and Pool.
    Ive been down since 2014.
  • Sponsored links:

• Coming down quite heavily in Dartford now. The Met office hour by hour forecast is awful. Game in question I wonder?
  • Settling on cars in SE7, not on the ground yet, sky looks full of the stuff though.
  • Snowing heavily in chelsfield
    And it's proper cold out.

Roland out.
  • Coming down quite heavily in Dartford now. The Met office hour by hour forecast is awful. Game in question I wonder?

I don't think there would be an problems with the pitch so would only be off if it was deemed unsafe around the ground
  • Addickted said:

Looking forward to the first poster coming on this thread with a picture of a swimming pool, an exotic cocktail in the foreground and clear blue skies in the background saying 'it's 35 degrees here in Dubai/The Maldives/Tahiti/Kilmarnock'.

No but here's Chavvy Charlie in France

I don't think there would be an problems with the pitch so would only be off if it was deemed unsafe around the ground
    Agreed but that could easily be the case if the hour by hour forecast is correct. I’m supposed to be driving to Canterbury at 1000 to collect my son from Uni before going to the valley but I’m not convinced I want to do either at the moment.

Agreed but that could easily be the case if the hour by hour forecast is correct. I’m supposed to be driving to Canterbury at 1000 to collect my son from Uni before going to the valley but I’m not convinced I want to do either at the moment.
    and it’s snowing
  • Starting to settle in Charlton