Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• Snowing hard at Charing Cross - trains are a mare - apparently it's snowing hard in Dartford as well - I think I deserve popping in the Malt Shovel when I eventually get there
  • Sent you a text @guinnessaddick. Just seen your message mate. Still at work at the moment, but give me a shout if you need anything, Tel
  • Snowing hard at Charing Cross - trains are a mare - apparently it's snowing hard in Dartford as well - I think I deserve popping in the Malt Shovel when I eventually get there

I live in Stone, been snowing here since about 1.30pm.
  • Get well soon mate. @guinnessaddick.
  • Get well soon G.

Well I got my snow day.... at 4.10 today.

You won’t get there. Mate was on the 3.02 from Cann St and it’s still sat at Slade Green mate
  • For anyone interested, Arriva are now accepting southeastern train tickets on all the buses for the rest of today
  • For anyone interested, Arriva are now accepting southeastern train tickets on all the buses for the rest of today

Good to see but in all serious... Why only now are they accepting train tickets from people?

Good to see but in all serious... Why only now are they accepting train tickets from people?
    Because they are utter cnuts
  • Sponsored links:

• My back garden.

Thing is CE not much snow has fallen in the past 3 hours
  • Bit of concussion.
    Good job I've got thick skull.

Have to Darent Valley was excellent, other than the 5 hours wait. Think they were auditioning for a chorus line with the number of people who had gone a over e.

Probably won’t have bothered going to Hospital, but just didn’t feel right and work insisted that I went. Going to rest up and see how I am on Monday.

Thanks for all your concerns.

Glad you're ok !!!
  • Good to hear you're ok.
  • My back garden.

Yep, the end is definately covered.
  • Bit of concussion.
    Good job I've got thick skull.

Have to Darent Valley was excellent, other than the 5 hours wait. Think they were auditioning for a chorus line with the number of people who had gone a over e.

Probably won’t have bothered going to Hospital, but just didn’t feel right and work insisted that I went. Going to rest up and see how I am on Monday.

Thanks for all your concerns.

Glad you’re ok mate, you did the right thing going to A&E.
  • edited March 2018
    Beaten to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I might be wrong but I think we've got a bit of light drizzle in Sidcup which has to be good news if it gets heavier.
  • drizzle as in rain or snow Addick?
  • Phew. All my friends & family are home safe.
  • Rudders22 said:

drizzle as in rain or snow Addick?

Rain but nothing more has materialised unfortunately.
  • I don't mind the snow especially driving in it locally. Having a beer in comfort at home. It can snow as much as it wants. Don't worry Addick, we are not going to get anymore snow now.
  • My back garden.

Where are the hens?
  • Sex wee by the weather loving Daily Express. Living high up in the Surrey hills

Have had a good few inches here in Chatham and it's still coming down hard. Trains were sort of running this morning but I sort of didn't even bother.

Good lad, your bosses don't care how you get home.
    Rudders22 said:

I don't mind the snow especially driving in it locally. Having a beer in comfort at home. It can snow as much as it wants. Don't worry Addick, we are not going to get anymore snow now.

Welcome to Charlton life, Michael Fish.
  • edited March 2018
    It’s easy to see how a country not prepared for severe weather could come to a complete standstill due to the weather. Looks like we are done with it now but another week and I’m sure there would have been serious consequences, from the amount of people whose boilers have packed in or water supplies frozen, down to farmers not able to get food to the livestock or lorries to collect their milk etc
  • My back garden.

Glad to see you’ve wrapped that TV up well.
  • Not been outside yet but from my windows back and front it looks like most of the snow has melted away over here in Wimbledon...shame we weren’t scheduled to play them, their ground isn’t that far from here...