Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Am resisting the urge to look up the other series so as to avoid spoilers, but are they based on some of the same characters and involve new heists or are they about the fall out from this Heist ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Am resisting the urge to look up the other series so as to avoid spoilers, but are they based on some of the same characters and involve new heists or are they about the fall out from this Heist ?
    All about the same heist and same people. 
  • Options
    Save Me Too - bingeable on Sky 
    Annoyingly haven't got Sky anymore, as I enjoyed the first series.  Lennie James is a great actor.
  • Options
    Save Me Too - bingeable on Sky 
    Annoyingly haven't got Sky anymore, as I enjoyed the first series.  Lennie James is a great actor.
    Have watched first 4 of second season. Great performances all round again - but LJ steals the show.

I particularly like the scenes in the pub and think they capture the mood and characters of 'the local' very well.

• Options
    Not new, but currently watching Vinyl, Scorsese and Mick Jagger involved, very good 
  • Options
    New series of Gordon,Gino and Fred started tonight.

We all love it. Good for a laugh and a bit of escapism.
     Gino d'campo is bloody bobbins!
  • Options
    Finished series one of Narcos (Mexico). Enjoyable but can't hold a candle to Sopranos or The Wire.
  • Options
    Finished series one of Narcos (Mexico). Enjoyable but can't hold a candle to Sopranos or The Wire.
    Wrong thread, you know this isn't the Netflix one right the generic TV series... off you pop
  • Options
    Nobody claimed it did?
  • Options
    Really enjoying The Nest on BBC1. Martin Compston is a very talented actor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:
    Not new, but currently watching Vinyl, Scorsese and Mick Jagger involved, very good 
    Had this recommended to me previously and keep meaning to watch it... is it only on Amazon?
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Had this recommended to me previously and keep meaning to watch it... is it only on Amazon?
    Used to be on Sky, not sure if it still is. It started well, but didn't really have a decent story and went downhill after the first 3 or 4 episodes. HBO decided not to ahead with a second season.
  • Options
    Waited 18 months for Ozark series 3. Worth that wait.
    My god what a show. Criminally underrated in my opinion.
    Finished series 3 last night & agree, it was great.

Would be top of my Netflix list if I made one.
  • Options
    How To Fix A Drug Scandal is good on Netflix. Not as sensationalist as Tiger King but still incredibly shocking. 
  • Options
    Just finished season two of Money Heist

Been gripping stuff and cant wait to start the next two

Ozark is next on my list!! 
  • Options
    Just finished season two of Money Heist

Been gripping stuff and cant wait to start the next two

Ozark is next on my list!! 
    Just finished Ozark, now on to Money Heist  :)
  • Options
    Couple of episodes into series 2 of Money Heist. 

1 episode into 3rd series of Ozark ....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Enjoy ! 
  • Options
    Done series 4 of Money Heist and half way through Narcos Mexico. Will watch ozark 3 next. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really enjoying The Nest on BBC1. Martin Compston is a very talented actor.
    Didn’t know about this, will have to look out for it as I agree Martin Compston is an excellent actor. 
  • Options
    Loving Twin. Can't wait for 1st sex scene.
  • Options
    Not new at all but just found every series of Spooks on BBC iPlayer. 

Watched the first two episodes of series one, great to see again. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

3 episodes into s3 of Ozark. Already very tired of the Wendy show. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Enjoyed it, shame it got cancelled.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'd recommend Eagle vs Shark afterwards, Jermaine Clement film with a similar vibe (not as good as FotC but still good).
  • Options
    Definitely not new....but new to me.......

Just started watching Flight of the Concords on Sky Comedy. It has had me in fits of laughter....especially the songs.
    Their earlier radio series set in London and narrated by Rob Byron is also worth catching downloadable from BBC Sounds.
  • Options
    Definitely not new....but new to me.......

Just started watching Flight of the Concords on Sky Comedy. It has had me in fits of laughter....especially the songs.
    Foux de Fafa. 
  • Options
    JohnnyBev. This thread is full of Amazon and Netflix series. SMILF on Sky. Why do you dig me out? Troll.