Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This years CL awards

Comments

• Options

Post of the year.

Karim_myBagheri November 21 Quote

whereas palarse are this horrid joke of a club. full of pretentious, self righteous, pompous supporters. A club who is peaced together from one stolen idea to another, but yet denies any knowlege of doing so. a club who by thinking that nicking songs from eurovision and calling themselfs ultras truly makes them different. a club thats rivals are seagulls?! a club calling themselfs eagles just because they were told to. a ground so pathetic.... a team made up of rejects... a cunt for an ex-chairman.  i fucking hate them! I have never met a palace fan who i have liked. they are those guys who walk round the city briefcase in hand, phone to ear, spewing some bullshit about their oh so important self and how much more they have than others. hoping no one finds out their life is pointless , their wife is unsatisfied, and that later they will wank to the image of jeremy clarkson in a palace shirt they photoshoped at work that very morning. cunts.

Rant of the year.

Karim_myBagheri November 21 Quote

whereas palarse are this horrid joke of a club. full of pretentious, self righteous, pompous supporters. A club who is peaced together from one stolen idea to another, but yet denies any knowlege of doing so. a club who by thinking that nicking songs from eurovision and calling themselfs ultras truly makes them different. a club thats rivals are seagulls?! a club calling themselfs eagles just because they were told to. a ground so pathetic.... a team made up of rejects... a cunt for an ex-chairman.  i fucking hate them! I have never met a palace fan who i have liked. they are those guys who walk round the city briefcase in hand, phone to ear, spewing some bullshit about their oh so important self and how much more they have than others. hoping no one finds out their life is pointless , their wife is unsatisfied, and that later they will wank to the image of jeremy clarkson in a palace shirt they photoshoped at work that very morning. cunts.

• Options

The Arthur Daley award goes to ...........

Henry Irving

I'd like to thank my agent, my family...........

You missed out 'er indoors!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Covered End Junior has nominated himself for best football scout   :-)
  • Options

Chess player of the year

Leroy Ambrose

• Options
    I'll second that plus most front from a teenager for making CP go through his three page list of players : - )
  • Options
    Award to the thread title/topic that never seems to go away: Should Curbs have stayed on and completed the last year of his contract?
  • Options

Chess player of the year

Leroy Ambrose

as he hasn't played since october I think that should go to Charanteaddick
  • Options

Chess player of the year

Leroy Ambrose

as he hasn't played since october I think that should go to Charanteaddick

fair enough
  • Options
    Award to the thread title/topic that never seems to go away: Should Curbs have stayed on and completed the last year of his contract?

nope it should be for the why is our away support(home/away fan ratio) wank compared to everyone else
  • Options
    East Terrace has nominated Bexley Dan for the I'm better than Semedo thread. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The 'i'll get my bitch to do my posting' award goes to - East Terrace
  • Options

upset close to tears award.......Chirpy

• Options

Most clued up observer on football, especially Charlton players goes to .......

Scoham

Seconded. I like to think I can trust my own eyes at a match. But I always turn to Sco. to check to see if I got it right. His analytical powers definitely win  the Unbelievable Tekkers Pundit of the Year award  (hark at me - and to think that only a few months ago I had to ask people on CL what Tekkers meant!!!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A special mention for any "Darren Purse in talks"........... thread or link.
  • Options
    Incorruptible, I think you'll like an award ill post up a bit later :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    best other thread.... Eddie Howe saga on Bournemouth Echo
    ...and a double award for  the  'Thank Christ That One Never Happened'  thread?
  • Options
    Touche player mate
  • Options
    The Christine Ohuruogu award for refusing to give a sample - Creepyaddick

Chuckling myself at that one !
    Yeah, thanks AFKA for reminding him that I've forgotten again!

; )
  • Options
    The bloke who started a thread whilst drunk which contained the odd smattering of racism deserves the "best thread that would never have existed if sober" award
    Can't remember his name but I think he stormed off after he got pulled for it ... Never to be heard from again
  • Options
    I'll second that plus most front from a teenager for making CP go through his three page list of players : - )

Agreed (or "This" in young speak - my bad)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thread that most needs an exemption from the "24hrs to edit your posts" rule:
    Being Drunk
    (whether that should be "no editing allowed" or "allow 48hours to sober up and think better of it" probably depends on how often you participate on it)
  • Options
    Razil wins the "Confusing the Charlton Life Forum with the B&Q Help Desk" award. Looking forward already to 2012's questions on how to bleed a radiator, anyone recommend a Window Cleaner & what's your favourite type of Creosote???  :-)
  • Options
    On no AFKA, i've already scooped the 'I'm restricted from going to games anymore' award.

Or the 'I'll never make Rochdale' award

They're crap awards.
  • Options

the award for being...

'the most direct and to the point with no messing poster' 

nolly. 

• Options

Nothing wrong with your vote east terrace - that thread was a turning point for our club and CP will one day admit that i showed him the light and he held strong and rightly got rid. Occassionally i have to give him further guidance. A mobile target man was needed as it became obvious Hayes wasn't the answer - he responded to my instruction and in came Kermit. My final signal to CP is to nail down the centre mid alongside Hollands. Once done, we will be complete and the man from del monte, he will say yes. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Best Shopping List

Covered End Junior on page 3 of this thread

How many did Sir Chris Powell take him up on??
  • Options
    I think it was just Green in the end although I could have added a few more to the list but I thought after three pages it was taking the pee :)
  • Options
    The most hated and deluded fans apart from Palace/Millwall award: Sheffield Wednesday.
  • Options

Best Charlton Life sink award?? ........... -  Admin

Best Charlton Life current ticket sales info      -  Airman   ( prob has some inside info!!)

Best Charlton life commentator   -   Emma,  only Joking. I think everyone should give a special mention to Red Midland for all his good work.

Best team at this point in the season  -   CHARLTON ATHLETIC