Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This years CL awards

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Team of The Year!

Not Charlton, not Barcelona not even Huddersfield Town

but for going the whole calendar year undefeated, the mighty, mighty...

Charlton Life FC....well done lads!!
    what about the MASSIVE Sheff weds? ; )
  • Options
    Is there anyone eligible for the 'making every word count award' : someone who only comments when they have something important to say, and who does so precisely and pithily, rather than splurging incontinently and irrationally over every thread like the rest of us?

I must admit, I can't think of anyone. And let's face it  -such sensible people aren't much fun or use on a discussion board anyway! 

Suzi is closest to this I'd say. And Curb_it doesn't waffle/bleat/carp, well maybe sometimes after closing time!

;-)

Doesn't say much about us fellas does it?

bollox :-)
  • Options

Games Mistress of the Year .. Sadie Jane .. impeccable word game refereeing also: ........Hostess with the Mostest ... Sadie Jane ... poker, chess, and cribbage impressario/a extraordinaire

• Options
    The whatever happened to.....? award.

Vancouver Addick. Havent seen him on here for ages, anyone else MIA?
  • Options
    The whatever happened to.....? award. Vancouver Addick. Havent seen him on here for ages, anyone else MIA?
    could be snowed under or got cabin fever
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone done Sir Henry yet or should I reword that?  Well anyway. he's my number 2 fav. guy, raises money for the Academy and merry hell with those who make unsubstantiated stoopid comments. He gets my Enemy of the People award, and there's no higher praise than that!
  • Options
    The whatever happened to.....? award. Vancouver Addick. Havent seen him on here for ages, anyone else MIA?

More like flooded or submerged - those Vancouver wusses don't know what real snow is :)
  • Options
    Has anyone done Sir Henry yet or should I reword that?  Well anyway. he's my number 2 fav. guy, raises money for the Academy and merry hell with those who make unsubstantiated stoopid comments. He gets my Enemy of the People award, and there's no higher praise than that!
    he's been awarded an 'Arfur Daley' .. but I'm sure he'll take all that he can get
  • Options
    More like flooded or submerged - those Vancouver wusses don't know what real snow is :)

where are you then?

• Options
    Ambassador for Canada Award - 3rd place Vancouver Addick, 2nd place Oakster - winner is @redarmyse7

sorry couldn't resist :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PMSL.
  • Options
    PMSL.
    knew you'd appreciate that one. 

ps> would love the Brentford ticket thanks and that is probably going to be the 'mince pie' match
  • Options
    Disappointed I didn't think of it myself!

No worries, we can sort out meeting somewhere to let you have it.
  • Options
    Ticket info man of the year

Airman brown
  • Options

where are you then?

At this precise moment Lincs I'm at Calgary Airport waiting to board my flight to Toronto. -8 and lightly snowing outside. Vancouver doesn't get snow, just 51 weeks of rain (still a great place tho)
  • Options

where are you then?

At this precise moment Lincs I'm at Calgary Airport waiting to board my flight to Toronto. -8 and lightly snowing outside. Vancouver doesn't get snow, just 51 weeks of rain (still a great place tho)
    I spent 3 months on the Q Charlottes and Vancouver Island... rain rain and  ..... rain
  • Options
    Disappointed I didn't think of it myself!

No worries, we can sort out meeting somewhere to let you have it.

TMI, Plaaayer
  • Options
    Thank you A and I love that play.
  • Options

JT defiently needs some sort of award for the 'New Bird On Countdown'.

Think I done well. 92 Comments on a Would Ya thread in about 12 hours!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    he's been awarded an 'Arfur Daley' .. but I'm sure he'll take all that he can get
    He'll keep it all in his lock-up for a couple of weeks, then sell it on ;-)