Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This years CL awards

Comments

• Options
    The Official Thread of the Year

Urge everyone to re-read this. You will either die laughing or cringe with embarrassment...

I'd forgotten all about it. Hard to believe that last March the debate was whether to sack Powell immediately or replace him at the end of the season...

A special Rudyard Kipling award to Black Forest Reds for being just about the only one to keep his head when all around him were losing theirs!
    Phew! OK hands up anyone who didn't skim through this to check what they said. I didn't say anything too cringeworthy!
    It's not a nice trait to be smug really but in the circumstances I think there's room in the 'I told you so' club for this South Coast correspondent! The shocking thing was that this was just one of many similar threads.

Think it shows just what a great job CP and the board have done turning it around :-)

Can I nominate Afka for most mischievious post of the year for resurrecting that one???

• Options
    The Official Thread of the Year

Urge everyone to re-read this. You will either die laughing or cringe with embarrassment...

I'd forgotten all about it. Hard to believe that last March the debate was whether to sack Powell immediately or replace him at the end of the season...

A special Rudyard Kipling award to Black Forest Reds for being just about the only one to keep his head when all around him were losing theirs!
    I don't find it funny. At the time we were on course for the worse finish in my lifetime and before Powell came we were in the playoffs. I'm glad that things have turned out so well but the views echoed on that thread were more than justified at the time.
  • Options
    If you thought that Thread was bad, then you want to read the one after our next defeat a week later.
  • Options
    Link it shirty5. I remember nearly weeping at that thread above.

• Options
    The award for fastest disappearance goes to Uncle

Ha ha, I remember getting absolutely slated for suggesting that Uncle would go back to supporting Wet Sham once Jonjo wasn't around.

• Options
    uncle last seen going over the edge on the big one at the pleasure beach...
  • Options

The award for Seeing Pouso play goes to.....

I can't think of anyone

• Options
    The 'dont mind me, I'll just carry on talking to myself ' award - THFC6061
    Even I dont read what he posts either...and thats saying something...
  • Options

He posts on all clubs forums. Some dedication

• Options

The i know how to make grown men drool at a pc thread goes to the one and Only

JT countdown bird thread

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dedications what you need!
  • Options

The id smash the doors in on virtually anything female award goes to

(we need a count up on the would ya's)

but i reckon it will be close

• Options
    The CL Uncle Albert award [replace "during the war" with "I work(ed) for the BBC"] - Ken from Bexley
  • Options
    I'm gonna add further support to the Scoham knowledge and redmidland commentary awards. Absolute no contests. Some great work from both off their own backs all year and last year, too.
  • Options
    The award for Double entendre comment after any little slip of wording..

Dave Mehmet.

• Options
    Can i win an award?
  • Options
    Can i win an award?
    The i'm desperate for a award for asking for a award 3 times goes to:

I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY

happy now?
  • Options
    How about my 'c**k on the block transfer thread'? which, if nothing else, proved that there are no real 'in the know' posters on here, although i'm sure some may claim undisclosed knowledge of the Ephraim and Russel deals.   
  • Options
    The award for Double entendre comment after any little slip of wording..

Dave Mehmet.

LOL, it's the only thing I contribute on here!

• Options
    Can i win an award?
    The i'm desperate for a award for asking for a award 3 times goes to:

I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY

happy now?
    Will be wrong as i'm about to ask for a 4th time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have no awards.

Result of this shows i need to up my internet forum game

• Options

I have no awards.

THIS
  • Options
    The CL Uncle Albert award [replace "during the war" with "I work(ed) for the BBC"] - Ken from Bexley
    I think Ken is also front runner for the award for the most use of the question mark?
  • Options
    I think Ken is also front runner for the award for the most use of the question mark?

maybe, but then you added a superflous question mark at the end of statement.

So who knows really ??????????????????????????/

• Options

I put the question mark there as a joke (like the one at the end of this sentence)?

• Options

The Tail Between Their Legs Award

This must go to dear old Dave Rudd, whoever he is. He took a real pasting sometime in May over certain issues and didn't return until October.

there was also a clive /superclive/clivey who always came in for some stick too 
  • Options

I have no awards.

Dizzle, come hear mate, walk with me, talk with me... lifes not all about awards my son. you should think more of the rewards that you can get from life through being a better person and helping others instead of thinking of yourself all the time. its much more satisfying to see the smiles on other peoples faces that you have put there from doing a kind deed... this should be the only award you look for in life my friend, the power of kindness and the joy it can bring to everyone!

now go free and practise this, starting today?

this is the word of the bloodnut :-)

• Options
    Cliveg I think. He's disappeared completely.
  • Options

Surely Big Rob wins an award.

Maybe the  He Came, He Wound Up a Few, He Went  award?

• Options
    I wanna be in Bloodnut's gang !