Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This years CL awards

Comments

• Options
    I didn't post on that thread. I knew it was all a load of old shite. Therefore I nominate myself for 'best thread highlighting use of the ability to see into the future'.
  • Options
    What about the poster from florida for the 'Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine' award. Makes up for the house i guess. 
  • Options
    It appears i am officially under bloodnut's wing!
  • Options
    bloodnut who called me a social retard?

I'd choose your wings a bit more wisely!
  • Options

Looks like he is grooming you to me, make sure you meet him in a public place :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011

hahaha that has caused a stir!

I was going to say that im sure Cristiano Ronaldo doesnt feel that way when Messi wins the Player of the year award again.

"Its ok, at least i have helped others"

Plus i am so much of a good person, i can not get any better anyway

• Options

Looks like he is grooming you to me, make sure you meet him in a public place :-)

He hasn't actually got any puppies....
  • Options
    The up til 4am award? Got to be joint winners ... Ormistan... Perth ... Tel when he's here ... Queensland ... Any others...
  • Options
    The CL Uncle Albert award [replace "during the war" with "I work(ed) for the BBC"] - Ken from Bexley
    Uncle Albert has just posted and is living up to his award!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011

Id nominate my great pal Leroy Ambrose for the " I have an opinion on everything, and that opinion is the only one that matters, though I rarely post anything about Charlton on a Charlton Forum" award. And also for the " I don't watch the Premiership, but I know everything about the Premiership" award.

I'd like to nominate Chirpy for some sort of award, but he'd blindly tell me I was wrong, regardless of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

• Options

Most Thinly Disguised Double Poster

DaveRudd/eldavide

• Options
    Lol
  • Options

DaveRudd/eldavide

wrong again!
  • Options

You won the award.

Who do you think you are Marlon Brando?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bloodnut who called me a social retard?

I'd choose your wings a bit more wisely!

i think someone wants me to wrap my wings around them and hug out the hate... come here you, let it all go. 
  • Options

DaveRudd/eldavide

wrong again!
    Maybe, but I reckon you're probably favourite for "Most unsubtle personal dig in a previously light-hearted thread"
  • Options
    The winner of 'owner of the best seat in the entire Valley with the most perfect view one could ask for' is a shoo-in, but I can't remember for the life of me the user name of the chap. Certainly had a lot to say in the thread regarding Exeter's disallowed goal in the 2-0 match.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there anyone eligible for the 'making every word count award' : someone who only comments when they have something important to say, and who does so precisely and pithily, rather than splurging incontinently and irrationally over every thread like the rest of us?

I must admit, I can't think of anyone. And let's face it  -such sensible people aren't much fun or use on a discussion board anyway! 

• Options
    Is there anyone eligible for the 'making every word count award' : someone who only comments when they have something important to say, and who does so precisely and pithily, rather than splurging incontinently and irrationally over every thread like the rest of us?

I must admit, I can't think of anyone. And let's face it  -such sensible people aren't much fun or use on a discussion board anyway! 

Suzi is closest to this I'd say. And Curb_it doesn't waffle/bleat/carp, well maybe sometimes after closing time!

;-)

Doesn't say much about us fellas does it?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Suzi is closest to this I'd say. And Curb_it doesn't waffle/bleat/carp, well maybe sometimes after closing time!

;-)

Doesn't say much about us fellas does it?

Ooooooooh Chirpy..............you're getting all lovely and cuddly you big old soft tubby thing you.
  • Options

@Ketman. When the Ketman talks, the people listen.

• Options

Grapevine 49
  • Options

DaveRudd/eldavide

What the fuck are you on about?

What a strange person you are (whoever you are).

In your strange world, you may believe that there is some value in one person posting under two names (although I cannot begin to wonder why), but don't impose your weird delusions on the rest of us.

Apologies if this deflates you even more.  I guess I'm still trying to get over the fact that you keep tabs on when I post on this Forum and have an interest in what is between my legs.

Weird.  Creepy really.

Creepy Red.

• Options

@Ketman. When the Ketman talks, the people listen.
    Unlike his Dad, Airman Brown!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks  Award -

Joint winners - Dave Rudd/eldavide!

Which one of you is going to collect? Only one of you here today? Funny never seen you two together.....

• Options

Gifs of the year...

• Options
    GIFS? god i'd f'ing smashit ?
  • Options
    TV appearance of the year

2010 Dave Rudd
    2011 Crispy
  • Options
    Team of The Year!

Not Charlton, not Barcelona not even Huddersfield Town

but for going the whole calendar year undefeated, the mighty, mighty...

Charlton Life FC....well done lads!!