Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This years CL awards

Comments

• Options
    The Official Thread of the Year

Made interesting reading this. I can't believe I didn't post. Must have been too depressed.  :-)
  • Options
    I think it was just Green in the end although I could have added a few more to the list but I thought after three pages it was taking the pee :)
    it was a commendable effort sir
  • Options

The official feck me over reaction thread and contributions of the year award goes to chuffing loads of you

The most humble pie to be eaten in 1 thread award goes to all you reactionaries on that thread

• Options
    Fot those that have nominated me thanks thats very kind of you................and my old dad said I would never make anything of myself................silly old sod!!!!    ;-)
  • Options
    The award for fastest disappearance goes to Uncle
  • Options

The official feck me over reaction thread and contributions of the year award goes to chuffing loads of you

The most humble pie to be eaten in 1 thread award goes to all you reactionaries on that thread

That thread deffinately needs a good old BUMP. Let the moaning sods eat their humble pie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Urge everyone to re-read this. You will either die laughing or cringe with embarrassment...

I'd forgotten all about it. Hard to believe that last March the debate was whether to sack Powell immediately or replace him at the end of the season...

A special Rudyard Kipling award to Black Forest Reds for being just about the only one to keep his head when all around him were losing theirs!
  • Options

You naughty man AFKA : - )

I'll stick by what I said then "Powell has a difficult job and I hope he's given the time and support to do it"

• Options
    Can i have an award?
  • Options

Urge everyone to re-read this. You will either die laughing or cringe with embarrassment...

I'd forgotten all about it. Hard to believe that last March the debate was whether to sack Powell immediately or replace him at the end of the season...

A special Rudyard Kipling award to Black Forest Reds for being just about the only one to keep his head when all around him were losing theirs!
    Phew! OK hands up anyone who didn't skim through this to check what they said. I didn't say anything too cringeworthy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

fecking hell 8 pages and I didn't have a barnie with anyone, note to myself  MUST DO BETTER
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Phew! OK hands up anyone who didn't skim through this to check what they said. I didn't say anything too cringeworthy!
    I'm sure we've all said dodgy stuff that looking back is pretty funny but these words made me laugh ( i only read the 1st page will read the rest later, hindsight is a wonderful thing!)

'is having bwp a good thing? '
  • Options
    The "Finding an Appropriate Photograph For Any Discussion" Award - AdamTheAddick
  • Options

who said that ??

a blind man could see having him was a good thing

• Options

"Who is this inspirational experienced manager? I think we agreed that there wasn't one who would take the job. I still think Powell will get there in the end. Some decent players might help."

He may not thank me for this but @Uboat said this 19 posts in...nail on...end of. 

• Options

who said that ??

a blind man could see having him was a good thing

I think it was Lennie Peters....
  • Options
    can i have an award?
  • Options
    I think CharltonCarl called it right first on that thread.  Whoever he may be. 

What a load of hot air merchants there are on here.

• Options
    I think CharltonCarl called it right first on that thread.  Whoever he may be. 

What a load of hot air merchants there are on here.

I know. Drives me mad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The I saw pouso play award goes to....

McBobbin! Yay!

Ok?
  • Options
    I'm surprised by how many people who posted in that thread no longer contribute.
  • Options

I'm surprised by how many people who posted in that thread no longer contribute.

I'm not.  There's nothing for them to moan about at the moment.

Posting ''aren't we doing great, let's keep it up, thank you messrs Slater, Jiminez and Powell'' after every game must seem very dull in comparison to calling for heads to roll ! 
  • Options

this was funny until it turned into an 'i told ya so' contest

btw i didnt comment on that thread.

• Options
    edited December 2011

1. miserbable git

2. rose tinted

3. Best Flame/WUM/Troll

4. Best scoop

5. Best overall post

6. Most Obscure, not Charlton related post

7. life time posting award if applicable

8. most smug i told you so

9. worst whisper - don't have these any more  :(

10. Worst/Most cliquey thread

11. Worst Uboat momentm, and or highest number of these

12. Worst tumbleweed moment, and or highest number of these

• Options
    I'm thinking of nominating myself for a 'Humble Pie' award, given how many times I have been proven completely wrong (it tasted delicious, thank you messrs Solly and Powell...)
  • Options
    6. has to be the one about what type face to use..
  • Options
    The I saw pouso play award goes to....

McBobbin! Yay!

Ok?
    No
  • Options

That thread deffinately needs a good old BUMP. Let the moaning sods eat their humble pie.

This should get an award for 'hindsight is a beautiful thing'.