Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace v Millwall

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    Millsmall - and us next year in CCC, great. Palace do one... dissapear
  • Options

talking about on the pitch deadred,people getting there kicks seeing millwall going down without having to play them,no wonder we always lose to them,i would not like to leave it on that cowardice display at the den,i think this team could do them and look forward to seeing it next season

• Options
    Oh right no probs with that except I'll still be listening to the away game on the radio. Now where did I put that piece of cheese.
  • Options

Couldn't give a shit about Palarse. Hoping the spanners manage to stay up one more season as we require a payback from that insult of a performance at the last toolbox meeting. Any true Charton would say THIS!

No, Crystal win, Millwall go down and we get our revenge by thrashing them in the cup and then do the same to Crystal in the next round

• Options
    Thats the spirit DFT
  • Options

Having had the bragging rights ripped away far to many times than we care to remember over the years against the Scum and so having to avoid the pubs and clubs of South East London on numerous Saturday nights so as not to witness deranged Knuckle dragging over exuberence, I firmly believe that if we played the Toolbox Pussycats tomorrow we would turn them over by three or four and thats not something that I would have had the confidence to say over the years.

Having said that I still want them relegated and not have to see them next season.

• Options

Having had the bragging rights ripped away far to many times than we care to remember over the years against the Scum and so having to avoid the pubs and clubs of South East London on numerous Saturday nights so as not to witness deranged Knuckle dragging over exuberence, I firmly believe that if we played the Toolbox Pussycats tomorrow we would turn them over by three or four and thats not something that I would have had the confidence to say over the years.

Having said that I still want them relegated and not have to see them next season.

Talking of pubs there were a few of us in the Marquis of Granby in New Cross after the Brentford game. Meant to be a Millwall pub but I've never seen any of them in there. 
    Anyway, turned out the lovely barmaid was a Covered End ST holder! 
  • Options
    Palace to smash millwall will do for me. Would be good to see millsmall fans get wound up. Smash sh*thurst to bits and then we hear the same old same old from millwall fans blaming it on the old bill/stewards
  • Options
    I would like a 0- 0 but I think palarse will win as millwall are playing badly at the moment.
    Eat your heart out sparrer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't stand either Club so hope they both lose
  • Options

cant stand either team.

Palarse is probably worse than the spanners. at least with millwall they dont pretend to be anything than what we know them as. thugish fans, small team and a crap ground.

whereas palarse are this horrid joke of a club. full of pretentious, self righteous, pompous supporters. A club who is peaced together from one stolen idea to another, but yet denies any knowlege of doing so. a club who by thinking that nicking songs from eurovision and calling themselfs ultras truly makes them different. a club thats rivals are seagulls?! a club calling themselfs eagles just because they were told to. a ground so pathetic.... a team made up of rejects... a cunt for an ex-chairman.  i fucking hate them! I have never met a palace fan who i have liked. they are those guys who walk round the city briefcase in hand, phone to ear, spewing some bullshit about their oh so important self and how much more they have than others. hoping no one finds out their life is pointless , their wife is unsatisfied, and that later they will wank to the image of jeremy clarkson in a palace shirt they photoshoped at work that very morning. cunts.

sorry. got a bit carried away, and yet so much left unsaid.

• Options
    Therapy not working then Karim ? Lol
  • Options

cant stand either team.

Palarse is probably worse than the spanners. at least with millwall they dont pretend to be anything than what we know them as. thugish fans, small team and a crap ground.

whereas palarse are this horrid joke of a club. full of pretentious, self righteous, pompous supporters. A club who is peaced together from one stolen idea to another, but yet denies any knowlege of doing so. a club who by thinking that nicking songs from eurovision and calling themselfs ultras truly makes them different. a club thats rivals are seagulls?! a club calling themselfs eagles just because they were told to. a ground so pathetic.... a team made up of rejects... a cunt for an ex-chairman.  i fucking hate them! I have never met a palace fan who i have liked. they are those guys who walk round the city briefcase in hand, phone to ear, spewing some bullshit about their oh so important self and how much more they have than others. hoping no one finds out their life is pointless , their wife is unsatisfied, and that later they will wank to the image of jeremy clarkson in a palace shirt they photoshoped at work that very morning. cunts.

A late entry into the 'Post of The Year' competition from Karim :-)
  • Options
    Hahaha!!! Made me laugh!

Though personally as always, I hope Palace beat the scum.
  • Options

cant stand either team.

lol

Getting mixed messages, do you like Palace or not?

• Options
    edited November 2011

Talking of pubs there were a few of us in the Marquis of Granby in New Cross after the Brentford game. Meant to be a Millwall pub but I've never seen any of them in there. 
    Anyway, turned out the lovely barmaid was a Covered End ST holder! 

Happened to be that way before the home game against Millwall the other year. Certainly some Millwall in there but not huge numbers. 
  • Options
    They did have Millwall "hits" in the jukebox, but none played while we were in there, thank god. 
  • Options
    Your not proper Charlton if you dont hate the Bermondsey Pikeys ----end of--Millwall mates ----are you sure !!
    Yep, 'fraid so. But i did enjoy today though.
  • Options
    'king hate Palace

• Sponsored links:

• Options

cant stand either team.

Great post, sums up the nigels perfectly.
  • Options

I hate Palace more than Millwall. I think all that crap in the Prem and with Dowie swings it. Millwall I consider greater rivals but I just dislike Palace more and rather see them lose anyday.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Hoping for a 1:1 draw with Racon and McCarthy both scoring own goals. However would much sooner see Mil#a// stay up than Crippled Alice. There is some substance and loyalty amongst  the supporters at the Bricklayers Arms which suggest they are "proper football"  rather than the media lovies and pretend supporters found at Sellout
  • Options

talking about on the pitch deadred,people getting there kicks seeing millwall going down without having to play them,no wonder we always lose to them,i would not like to leave it on that cowardice display at the den,i think this team could do them and look forward to seeing it next season

That's how I feel as well
  • Options
    next season it will happen stonemuse
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    C'mon whoever Palace are playing  - Simples
  • Options
    I would class myself as true Charlton and League 2 is too good for Palace and Millwall. Quite happy not to play them again because they are at their true level and we are at ours.
  • Options
    don't agree - we need revenge against millwall and we need to laugh at palace one more time before we re establish the natural order in a division above them.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Definately prefer Millwall to Palace, may be an age thing, I am 43 been watching Charlton since 82/83 season and just hate everything about Palace, have a number Millwall mates, they always look for our results and equally dislike Palace, the ultra thing sums up Palace a complete joke would love to see thier local rivals Crawley stuff them let enough the spanners
  • Options
    Best we can hope for is some sort of stadium disaster.