Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry

123457»

Comments

• Options
    He will get the worst goodbye possible Chelsea have had such a shit season
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Reported on 5Live tonight that he is going to China for £500k per week. Really don't care if he's on £5 million a week just as long as he denied a Stamford Bridge farewell on Sunday.

500k per week?! Crazy....
  • Options
    He's renting the pitch out after the season now.
  • Options
    Do not forget, he was nearly our player when he got into trouble many years ago and looked like he was on his way out of Chelsea
  • Options

I also noticed during his little spat with Paddy Kenny at the end Mr. Terry puffed out his cheeks to imply that Mr. Kenny has a BMI that exceeds the medical profession's recommendations.

On behalf of all fat blokes can i just say how offensive i find that :-)

The thing is, us fat blokes can go on a diet, if we want.
    John Terry, will always be a see you next tuesday.

Just got a LOL from Alex Wright, nearly 5 five years after writing a comment.

It's all about timing.
  • Options
    He's a prize twat
  • Options
    England manager Sam Allardyce says he would be open to speaking to John Terry about a return to the national team but admits there could be 'political' issues.

However, asked if Terry could be considered for England selection again, Allardyce said: "I don't know what the political side of that might mean, if there is a political side. I'll have to have that conversation if I feel that John Terry may be a possibility.

"I think it depends on what John said. Maybe if I get the opportunity, I might have to give him a ring. But until I come to that selection or that process, we'll wait and see."
  • Options
    Is Terry still @ Chelsea
  • Options
    Why, just why?

Allardyce comes across as sensible and his own man why would he bother with Terry whom is way past his best?