Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry

Comments

• Options

Someone was saying on twitter yesterday they were pretty sure they saw him say something similar to Odemwingie (sp?) a while back. It looks like he says black to me, but unfortunately it's not clear and the first few words of the sentance are obscurred by someone's head.

It would not suprise me at all if that is what he said but I don't think that video is enough to convict him.

Would be interesting to know what the likes of Drogba, Cole, Anelka etc think of him.

Sorry to be flippant, but, the words "Cole" and "think" in the same sentence ?
  • Options
    To coin the phrase of some of the pc Internet police on here, "innocent until proven guilty".
  • Options

To coin the phrase of some of the pc Internet police on here, "innocent until proven guilty".
    Nah  - Guilty until proven otherwise!... : ) Hang him!
  • Options
    Given his excellent record as a fine and upstanding pillar of the community, surely we should  give him the benefirt of the doubt? I'm sure the FA willl...

What is more disturbing than the abuse which he has dished out all of his career is that he is clearly no longer one of the premiership's best central defenders. His anger is no doubt fuelled by the realisation that he cannot command £150k per week for much longer...
  • Options
    Given his excellent record as a fine and upstanding pillar of the community, surely we should  give him the benefirt of the doubt? I'm sure the FA willl...

What is more disturbing than the abuse which he has dished out all of his career is that he is clearly no longer one of the premiership's best central defenders. His anger is no doubt fuelled by the realisation that he cannot command £150k per week for much longer...
    Oh cobblers ia:
    So your saying that he has dished out abuse all of his career and that he cannot command £150k per week for much longer....? Prove it !
    You're be saying he's got dodgy parents next !
  • Options

I think the truth is that Carvalho made Terry look a lot better player than he actually was for quite a long time, noticeable that once Carvalho left that the Chelsea defence leaked a lot more goals.
  • Options
    I'm not being a nag but that's not "coining a phrase" ;) Neither is "innocent until proven guilty" PC, it's the very foundation of justice. 

Seems odd that there's no fuss from the ferdinand camp
    It seems more odd to me that Anton hasn't come out and said that Terry DIDN'T call him a black c***?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    "Is this some sort of white c**t's joke that black c**ts don 't get?"
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I also noticed during his little spat with Paddy Kenny at the end Mr. Terry puffed out his cheeks to imply that Mr. Kenny has a BMI that exceeds the medical profession's recommendations.

On behalf of all fat blokes can i just say how offensive i find that :-)

The thing is, us fat blokes can go on a diet, if we want.
    John Terry, will always be a see you next tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the Chelsea groundsmen has decided to open a reptile shop in Surbiton. John Terry agreed to do the ceremonial opening yesterday - first Monday of half term, loads of people there, mostly kids hoping I expect to catch a glimpse of their idol and the England captain. He didn't bother to turn up.
  • Options
    The educated view.....

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=32238

Definitely not safe for work.
  • Options

House of Fun? - should be House of Fu*king Idiots.....

• Options
    One of the Chelsea groundsmen has decided to open a reptile shop in Surbiton. John Terry agreed to do the ceremonial opening yesterday - first Monday of half term, loads of people there, mostly kids hoping I expect to catch a glimpse of their idol and the England captain. He didn't bother to turn up.
    He may have turned up and no one could tell him apart from the other reptiles in the shop.

• Options
    www.footballgroundguide.co.uk/johnterry
  • Options
    I'm not the only person then who notices it....
  • Options
    Trying to be helpful.....
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Amazing that nobody seems to think it offensive to call someone a c***, it's just the adjective that matters,

Nail on the head time, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />IMO.

John Terry was caught using a ‘bad’ word on camera.

Therefore, John Terry is a foul mouthed, nasty white C*** - Allegedly.  ;)

• Options
    Trying to be helpful.....
    I know, it was good timing though
  • Options

Trying to be helpful....

Light hearted mate.co.uk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If John Terry had called Anton Ferdinand a c**t, we would not have been too concerned, but that alleged descriptive prefix totally changes the meaning into an insult of the highest order. John Terry knows the boundaries, as we all do. Still can't see why John Terry would put his face into Anton Ferdinand's and call him a 'blind c**t'.....now that does not make any sense at all!

• Options
    The FA and the MET are now looking into it.
  • Options
    The FA and the MET are now looking into it.
    Glad about that. I hope they throw the book at both Chelsea (for ''failing to control their players'') and at Mr Nasty.

There's a telling set of photos on the BBC football  web site page which shows him screaming in the face of just about everyone on the pitch.

Horrible, arrogant man who parks in disabled bays because he thinks the £90 fine for doing so is a price worth paying for his personal convenience. Doesn't even think about the disabled person whose life he is inconveniencing.

Brilliant quote by Wind-Up Warnock : "I thought the referee had a great game - he made less mistakes than both teams."

It's the inclusion of his own team in that equation that is genius. Makes him seem self-deprecating and honest. Which he isn't, of course. But if you are going to spin, at least do it with wit and intelligence - and Warnock is a master.
  • Options

Horrible, arrogant man who parks in disabled bays because he thinks the £90 fine for doing so is a price worth paying for his personal convenience. Doesn't even think about the disabled person whose life he is inconveniencing.

Spot on IA.
    Anyone who parks in a disabled bay has something seriously wrong with their internal moral compass.
    Arrogant tosser is what he is.
  • Options
    Following Stan Collymore's twitter timeline tonight is absolutely depressing.
  • Options
    I was reading his RT's. Shocking. His and Jason Roberts. Disgusted by some people's opinions and being blinkered to what they are saying and how wrong it is. I know that a certain element of it is because they are hiding behind a keyboard and how they wouldn't say it to his face, but that almost makes it worse. The fact they actually think things like that is just truly awful.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    i'm trying to feel some sympathy for terry but it's just too impossible.

one of a handful of people that i truly hate.
  • Options
    I was reading his RT's. Shocking. His and Jason Roberts. Disgusted by some people's opinions and being blinkered to what they are saying and how wrong it is. I know that a certain element of it is because they are hiding behind a keyboard and how they wouldn't say it to his face, but that almost makes it worse. The fact they actually think things like that is just truly awful.
    Whats an RT? I've really got to make the leap into the 2000's technology wise.

fwiw I wouldn't swear blind that he said whats alleged....and I loath the bloke.
  • Options
    It should be dealt with and quickly the FA are a joke get Evra Suarez in get Terry and Ferdinand in and get on with it deal with the matter dont wait for the complaint
  • Options

@Bournemouth Addick

RT means Re-tweet - basically, quoting what someone has 'tweeted' (typed) to you, so that all that follow you see it.

I think the whole thing could be resolved if A.Ferdinand made clear what he heard. Perhaps he didn't hear it and that is what is being investigated as someone either made it up or heard it. The media are getting on my nerves about the whole thing though. I think the fact that John Terry apparently said 'we go way back' hasn't helped matters - as thats like saying 'i've got loads of black friends' as a line of defence when being accused of being a racist.