Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry

Comments

• Options
    I think Terry is a bully, over-rated and a man of no moral scruples.   His family also it would appear are scumbags based on their criminal records and convictions too.   However, I think he says blind...
  • Options

Oh who give a flying fork?!

(Did he say "fork", it looked like "flick" to me - let's get the lip-readers in)

• Options

Love the way no one gives a toss about calling him a C**t, which he undoubtedly is.

Yep from stuff ive heard about Anton Ferdinand he sounds a total c***.    Massive overreaction as per usual by the media. Dont think he actually said black but if he did he should be stripped of the england captaincy perhaps and dealt with behind closed doors between him and Ferdinand.

He's probably not a racist and even if he is shock horror thick bloke is racist shocker.   Dont see why it has been blown into such a massive story as im sure many things are said on football pitches in the heat of the moment every day at ever level that have no real malice or conviction behind them.  Not saying its right but its just boring nowdays people almost praying for it to be a racial issue.

Lets all just get along and stop trying to villify everyone for one thing or another. Peace.

• Options
    I think the press literally hate John Terry so they will do anything to get at him I suppose and dont see him as such a vital part of the England team anymore?

• Options
    The press just like a story. They will be singing his praises if he scores 8 million goals in the next England game and calling for him to be knighted. fickle.
  • Options
    The press hate him because he's still got a Super injunction out. Allegdly.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Curb it said 'I think the press literally hate John Terry so they will do anything to get at him' Is it just the press that have a dislike for him? I would suggest the vast majority of decent respectable football fans have no time for him at all when you examine his alleged murky past, I blame the parents! The likes of Billy Wright and Bobby Moore must be turning in their graves every time this guy runs out as captain of England.
  • Options
    Wonder if Anton would have done this (As QPR put it "welcomed the FA enquiry") if Rio was still England captain rather than terry

Paybacks a bitch ......
  • Options
    Can't stand the arrogant prick but in that clip he def says blind.
  • Options
    well lets see how it pans out --- will be interesting this case and how the handle (press and the powers that be) The Suaez (liverpool)  V  the Man U guy------seems to have a  tad quiet that 1

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Terry's line is that he referred to the ref as a bind c***, Ferdinand thought he was calling him a black c**** so he told Ferdinand - I didn't call you a black c**** so whilst he did say the words he is being accused of, the context was indeed important. I have no love at all for Terry, but this is a totally feasible explanation and there is surely enough other stuff to have a go at him with rather than manufacturing something out of nothing.
  • Options
    wonder if his argument regarding Wayne Bridge's ex was

"I didn't sleep with her ... she slept with me"
  • Options
    so he's not in trouble for calling the ref a c u next tuesday?  I suppose it happens all the time?
  • Options
    I don't think you can be done in any court of law for calling a ref what he probably is. Most of them are I find.
  • Options
    Following the American parents who named their kid Adolf Hitler, UK parents have been banned from calling kids John or Terry
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Absolutely loved it today when he stacked it for Asenal's 4th goal. Two defeats to London rivals in consecutive league matches plus all the furour surounding his alleged abuse of Anton Ferdinand - never mind the England captaincy strip him of the club captaincy I say!
  • Options
    He will be yesterdays man,I reckon he dived for that goal when he "fell"he didnt want to be made a complete fool,ala Germany him and that other donkey.
  • Options
    He will be yesterdays man,I reckon he dived for that goal when he "fell"he didnt want to be made a complete fool,ala Germany him and that other donkey.
    No - you've defeated me there. I know there's definitely a sentence in there somewhere, but finding it is like looking at one of those magic picture illusion posters.
  • Options
    He really was shocking today. I cant see him being a regular for Chelsea or England for much longer. 
  • Options
    He really was shocking today. I cant see him being a regular for Chelsea or England for much longer. 
    I was saying this morning, when he finishes playing what is he going to do? Who is going to give him a job, doing anything at all? Certainly can't see him making it as a manager or a pundit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was saying this morning, when he finishes playing what is he going to do? Who is going to give him a job, doing anything at all? Certainly can't see him making it as a manager or a pundit.
    If it was a few years back he probably would've ended up working the door somewhere and after a while getting sent down for GBH.

These days however I couldn't see a twat like that spunking all the mountains of dough he must've accumulated over the years - but we can dream.
  • Options
    You really think he needs to work once he's stopped playing?

Not short of the odd £10m i'd imagine.
  • Options
    He doesn't need to do anything for the rest of his life. It's one of the great crimes of the 21st century that average footballers, and total human being failures like Terry 'earn' more money in a week than most people earn in ten years. He's been a shockingly poor player for more than two years now - he was never that good before that, just powerful and good in the air. Yet his net worth is probably around 30 million quid.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

I was saying this morning, when he finishes playing what is he going to do?

Help his dad knock out a bit of charlie in between knocking off his mates' wives and  a regular slot on the This Week sofa next to Dianne Abbott.

• Options
    He'll be fine. He'll sit in his counting house, counting out his money.

Either that or he will discover a cure for cancer.
  • Options
    Counting his money - I bet he's spending it as fast as he makes it! I don't suppose he's got the sense to have invested it in property (like Robbie Fowler).
  • Options
    He'll be the new Gazza.

You might understand what he says a bit better. But you'll probably wish you hadn't.
  • Options
    Come on - people like Gazza.
  • Options
    This is how John Terry will play out his 'retirement' years (i.e. anything past 36):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRNOjFl4bC0 (skip to 0:41)
  • Options
    Karma will bite him on the arse. Hard
    Whatever gutter he follows in the next few years.