Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Terry

It did not take an expert lip reader to clearly see John Terry call Anton Ferdinand and 'black c***' yesterday - so lets see how big the balls are of the FA to deal with this matter. He really is a piece of garbage and to now hear his pitiful denials are really quite pathetic - 'it wasn't me' & 'I would never be racist'................ What a lovely family!

Comments

• Funnily enough - all You Tube and other footage has now been removed from all sites.
  • I heard he said the same to Ledley King when they played Spurs a couple of season back and King went mental at him chasing him the length of the pitch, allegedly off course.
  • Nothing will be done about it. Sadly.
  • edited October 2011
    Clearly someone has now advised him as he is now saying that what he actually said to Ferdinand at the time was "I did not call you a b**** c***", as he knows that the footage of the two words is clear and undeniable and the FA will probably, sadly accept that. He has previously allegedly racially abused, Samuel Eto and Ledley King that we know of.
  • Looked like he said "blind" to me, in reference to the ref.
  • I thought he said blind.
  • I thought he said blind.
    Ditto.
  • So based on the last few posts ....

Who ordered the Vendetta from the menu ?
    Vendetta anyone ?
  • Well no - he does actually say those two words and he admits saying those two words, but he claims that he was saying to Ferdinand 'I did not call you a............'. So no vendetta here against lovely Mr Terry.
  • Sorry sir it's gone cold .. would you like me to re-heat it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you JTs old man? Sort us an 8 ball?

• I heard he said the same to Ledley King when they played Spurs a couple of season back and King went mental at him chasing him the length of the pitch, allegedly off course.

Yep, he did indeed. Cant remember how many years ago it was now but was on 5 November (Fireworks Night) when we beat them 2-1 at WHL on a Sunday afternoon with goals from Dawson & Lennon. Think it happened after Terry was sent off for an incident on King, Terry said something and Ledley really lost his cool, as did Lennon & co.

His statement literally was an admission that he did say it. No excuse. Hope the FA throw the book at him and he is stripped of the England Captaincy. Would he really have shouted "oi Anton, I didnt call you a ... Etc" while on the pitch? Of course not.
  • I said blind
  • Ferdinand hasn't said anything has he? Id've thought if there was any truth in it he and his brother would have been stirring up seven shades of shit about now, but I've heard nowt.
  • Seems odd that there's no fuss from the ferdinand camp, especially considering the recent Saurez/Evra scenario.  Maybe it'll come out in the next week but at the moment it seems mostly the press that have the problem
  • The thing is, if he did actually say I did not call you a black c, then would he please explain how this situation arose. Surely this implies that he said something to Anton which he missheard. He is clearly taking him time in coming up with something which someone else could easily miss-hear as black c.
  • edited October 2011
     but at the moment it seems mostly the press that have the problem

and some guys on here :o)

Don't get me wrong I cannot stand the bloke but it's looking at present that he might not be the villain some are making him out to be ... for once

Cue an investigation and him being found  guilty of this
    ...... I'd like my humble pie luke-warm please with a spot of creme freche !!!

• No doubt that Terry is an utter turd. No doubt that he's shit and overrated either. Massive, massive doubt, looking at that footage, that he says 'black c***' - looks much, much more like 'blind c***'' to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's a twat, no question.

But all this smacks of wish fulfilment tbh - people wish that he had said it, but unfortunately the facts don't seem to bear this out.

He's still guilty, of course....;)
  • Yep he's sure to feck up royally in the future so just have patience peeps
  • Amazing that nobody seems to think it offensive to call someone a c***, it's just the adjective that matters,

• Now that's a separate discussion

Is it possible to argue without swearing ?
    Course it feckin is !!!
  • John Terry said he didnt say it-------thats good enough for me.  Other well know "John-isms"-----------"my Mum just forgot to pay for the 73 items"---------"my Dad dosnt do drugs the 25 Kilos were planted on him"--------------------------"i love my wife lots --- ask your wife she will tell you"l
  • Anyone know the outcome of this ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1214946/El-Hadji-Diouf-racially-abused-ball-boy.html

Dont think anything happened to him did it ?
  • Someone was saying on twitter yesterday they were pretty sure they saw him say something similar to Odemwingie (sp?) a while back. It looks like he says black to me, but unfortunately it's not clear and the first few words of the sentance are obscurred by someone's head.

It would not suprise me at all if that is what he said but I don't think that video is enough to convict him.

Would be interesting to know what the likes of Drogba, Cole, Anelka etc think of him.

• edited October 2011
    I also noticed during his little spat with Paddy Kenny at the end Mr. Terry puffed out his cheeks to imply that Mr. Kenny has a BMI that exceeds the medical profession's recommendations.

On behalf of all fat blokes can i just say how offensive i find that :-)

• I also noticed during his little spat with Paddy Kenny at the end Mr. Terry puffed out his cheeks to imply that Mr. Kenny has a BMI that exceeds the medical profession's recommendations.

On behalf of all fat blokes can i just say how offensive i find that :-)

I noticed that too! Looks like he says black to me.
  • It appears that word is common day practice these days.

I know he isn't but thought the back of barton looked a bit chunky along with kenny. Good job he isn't our goaliie. He'd be crucified by all the slimsters on here.