Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The People's Cup | Charlton vs. Den Bosch | PSF | Match Preview/Views/Thread

Comments

• Options
    not going to even try and do the Den Bosch team
  • Options
    Todays team will be as close as he (CP) can get to opening game....Elliott, Solly, Wigins, Hollands.Morrison, Taylor, Green, Stephens,Hayes, BWP, Jackson.

Subs Doc, Sulivan, Benno, Francis, Bover, Waggy, Pritchard
    Green suspended first game though remember.
  • Options
    Jackson is the capt.
  • Options
    Good luck RM, I'll sup my Burton Bitter and enjoy yr updates.
  • Options
    Dazzler, well done with the spelling mistake. Can see why you got the admin gig.

LOL
  • Options
    No Alonso? - where's Henry when you need a new conspirency theory.
  • Options
    Good luck RM, I'll sup my Burton Bitter and enjoy yr updates.
    Cheers LL......anyone else need updates? Game starts in 9 mins
  • Options
    Yep, over here in the cheap seats.
  • Options
    updates very much appreciated
  • Options
    Always enjoy ur updates RM, i'll be on the czech lager!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok Guys..... for those of you lifers following this thread....if you want to Tweet @CharltonLive during the first half with 'an obscure word or sentance' (clean please) that you would like the CharltonLive guys to try and work into their commentary during the 2nd half then they have told me they will try.....they did this on saturday when they included the word 'ferrett' in their commentary when talking about one of the addicks players.

• Options
    Alonso not playing but is at the ground....as is Michael Sewart!!!  Evina is still injured but not serious.....no anderson featuring tonight
  • Options
    Updates much appreciated down here in Devon, cheers Red,
    Good luck with the Den Bosch team spellings, just make them up.
  • Options
    if you cant tweet charltonLive (see previous post) I'll try and do it for you during the game.
  • Options
    Updates much appreciated down here in Devon, cheers Red,
    Good luck with the Den Bosch team spellings, just make them up.
    Thats all I'm gonna do!!
  • Options
    teams coming out......just decided sod the den bosch names....I'll just say...them, they, or Den
  • Options
    do you reckon thats our main starting 11?
  • Options
    teams coming out......just decided sod the den bosch names....I'll just say...them, they, or Den
    LOL
  • Options
    Peoples trophy being presented in the middle to the capts
  • Options

thanks for this Red. really appreciate it when i cant make the matches. Thanks alot

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    both teams having joint photo taken with the trophy...
  • Options
    addicks attacking JS stand......ko wiggins....bwp....defended.....hayes.....defended....addicks throw..wiggins...
  • Options
    wiggins foul throw.....den have it in midfield......
  • Options
    den on the attack...shot comes in.....just past the post!!
  • Options
    CL slowing down already.....bloody hell......den have it again.....pass back to keeper....hayes prseeures....morro..jacko..bwp..defended
  • Options
    Wiggins loses the ball......and the ball goes in the net..but offside
  • Options
    CL now taking 1 minute to put my updates on......sorry people.....taylor..hollands....BWP...hollands...Hayes....wiggins...good move and good play by Hayes
  • Options
    CL now taking 1 minute to put my updates on......sorry people.....taylor..hollands....BWP...hollands...Hayes....wiggins...good move and good play by Hayes
    Appreciate the effort!
  • Options
    I've switched to explorer....see if this is better......addicks playing good football but den are well in it as well
  • Options
    wiggins....sends it forward....den have it..stephens..hollands..stevo...hollo...stevo....hayes through ball cut out