Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The People's Cup | Charlton vs. Den Bosch | PSF | Match Preview/Views/Thread

Comments

• Options
    Just to repeat -: Ok Guys..... for those of you lifers following this thread....if you want to Tweet @CharltonLive during the first half with 'an obscure word or sentance' (clean please) that you would like the CharltonLive guys to try and work into their commentary during the 2nd half then they have told me they will try.....they did this on saturday when they included the word 'ferrett' in their commentary when talking about one of the addicks players.
  • Options
    Well done RM, keep the Shiraz flowing.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ok back...I've got CL open an dlogged in on both Firefox and Explorer so hopefully the 2nd half may not be as troublesome as the first...I need to get these tech problems sorted...anyway I've finished the 1/2 bottle of Shiraz....so I've now got a glass of age-oaked Berberana - a very nice Spanish Red in the Tempranillo mould!!
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm the Charlton starting line up please
  • Options
    so apart from no goals, how's the football, exciting, better than last year and how are the boys gelling ( I'm not talking hairstyles here )?
  • Options
    Right commentary back....getting ready for 2nd half....teams on the way out
  • Options
    so apart from no goals, how's the football, exciting, better than last year and how are the boys gelling ( I'm not talking hairstyles here )?
    Yeah playing good football....knocking the ball around in midfield.....just need to take a chance
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm the Charlton starting line up please
    Todays team will be as close as he (CP) can get to opening
    game....Elliott, Solly, Wigins, Hollands.Morrison, Taylor, Green,
    Stephens,Hayes, BWP, Jackson.

Subs Doc, Sulivan, Benno, Francis, Bover, Waggy, Pritchard
  • Options
    game is underway...attacking covered end.....addicks throw....we win another throw...den defend and back with their keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    den attacking..addicks throw.....wiggins sends a long ball to jacko,....cant control..den player down
  • Options
    den fk taken....den attacking in addicks half.....but now back with den keeper.....morrow defends....stevo.....solly..green....back to solly but cut out and den come again
  • Options
    stevo has it.....and is taken down but ref plays on.....green...hayes great attempt just misses from a great cross
  • Options
    good addciks play and the ball was whipped in by green....hayes just mised the post.....den attacking....hollo defends.....den get it back.....game opening up...35 yd shot from den..easy take for elliott.....green...whips in another cross after a quick attck...addicks corner
  • Options
    stevo takes corner.....taylor...loses it...den now attacking.....wiggins coverin and den get a corner
  • Options
    corner taken.....green picks it up....and concedes a throw
  • Options
    wiggins takes a throw on halfway line....hayes...stevo..taylor...solly....dinked ball lookinhg for hayes.....kepper gathers
  • Options
    with cafc not scoring at in first half of friendlys i'll predict now that we score within 20mins against bournmouth
  • Options
    den attacking....taylor tackles...green.....crosses....hayes..off the crossbar!!!
  • Options
    Is BWP looking interested? not appearing in your commentary much!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Benson's going to score winner
  • Options
    Ohhh that sounded close
  • Options

hayes sounds threatening

• Options
    addicks really pushing....stevo...green.....ball to bwp cut out...den picks it up....shot comes in and just past robbies post from miles out
  • Options

hayes sounds threatening

It's nicer than West Wickham.
  • Options
    lmao
  • Options
    morrow..bwp....tries to find stevo..cut out....addicks throw....3947 in attendance tonight
  • Options
    addicks really pushing....stevo...green.....ball to bwp cut out...den picks it up....shot comes in and just past robbies post from miles out
    They've read Robbie's scouting report then..

;o)
  • Options
    wiggins.....taylor....stevo..green another early cross..just cut out....
  • Options
    Not bad nearly 25% of your average gate at a friendly