Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The People's Cup | Charlton vs. Den Bosch | PSF | Match Preview/Views/Thread

Comments

• Options
    Was told there was load of there supporters out side Charlton station about 3 hours ago lol.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    I will be there East Stand,,normally come up on Valley express, but driving tonight, anyone know a good place to Park ?
  • Options
    Park outside Halfords you should be fine.
  • Options
    Thanks Vinnie

• Options
    Thanks Vinnie

Unless of course the private parking firm which controls the car park decide to come round and clamp everyone parked in there after closing as they have done many times in the past.

Park in Westmoor Street to be totally safe. Road heading down towards the Thames.

• Options
    Been parking in Halfords for years now and never had any problems.
  • Options
    You going tonite Ross ?

• Options

I always park by The Meridian / Back of CHarlton park and walk down. I enjoy the walk down the hill to the ground.

The walk up the hill after the game is a b*stard though, especially when we lose!

• Options
    Been parking in Halfords for years now and never had any problems.

Same as this.
  • Options
    Anyone want a spare ticket tonight in the East stand block H. First one gets it, let me know! I can meet you at the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone want a spare ticket tonight in the East stand block H. First one gets it, let me know! I can meet you at the game.
    I'll have it!
  • Options
    Ok CAFC 4 Life it's yours, text me on 07702781045
  • Options
    Ok CAFC 4 Life it's yours, text me on 07702781045

That could turn out to be a big mistake !!
  • Options
    Quick...someone alert Carter, MCS , Gumbo et al!
  • Options
    what lifers are going tonite? and in which stand?
    You going tonite Ross ?

Tonite is not a word.

Tonight however is...
  • Options
    Up here now.

The crazy Dutch have taken over the RoD.
  • Options
    Booo! Lol

C'mon you reds!

Anyone know of a way of getting cafc player to work on the iPhone etc?
  • Options
    I'll be there, East as usual. RoD before as usual. Any lifers in either of these locations who want to say hi feel free. I'm the short girl in the '76 home kit. 
    Feeling pretty positive about this game, should be a good one. 
  • Options
    Come on you reds,Hope Euell gets a run out tonight.
  • Options
    Dazzler, well done with the spelling mistake. Can see why you got the admin gig.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evening everyone....match thread as usual here.....will update as soon as Charlton Live starts broadcasting.....I presume there are some people out there that want updates?
  • Options
    what lifers are going tonite? and in which stand?
    You going tonite Ross ?

Tonite is not a word. Tonight however is...
    Booo! Lol C'mon you reds! Anyone know of a way of getting cafc player to work on the iPhone etc?
    C'mon is a word of course?
  • Options
    just poured a large glass of Inycon 2009 Shiraz......and bought the bottle into my makeshift office for tonights proceedings...typos may become more pronouced as the night and game moves on!!
  • Options
    come on however is.....
  • Options

was going to go tonight but changed my mind due to 2 hour round trip still hanging for a psf

wish i was there now

• Options
    Charlton live just started broadcasting......well I can hear crowd noise at least
  • Options
    Terry Smith and Pete Finch doing the commentary tonight
  • Options
    300 + Den Bosch supporters apparently!!
  • Options
    The guy who was asking about the best mans speech should listen to this commentary as a lesson in only try and be funny if you are sure it's going to work 
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Todays team will be as close as he (CP) can get to opening game....Elliott, Solly, Wigins, Hollands.Morrison, Taylor, Green, Stephens,Hayes, BWP, Jackson.

Subs Doc, Sulivan, Benno, Francis, Bover, Waggy, Pritchard