Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The People's Cup | Charlton vs. Den Bosch | PSF | Match Preview/Views/Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cheerful
  • Options
    What time is KO?
  • Options
    What time can you get there?
  • Options
    Off it Yes you can call me funky à other thing is my spelling its awfull should off done better at school lol .Im à CHARLTON surporter off 36 years and i love my team only one thing ge5 more love is my son love him two bits .I no we have a though bad years but thats football .We true football fans would not have it any way the so called top 4 side are Plastic before you get in the ground you no what you getting à win at CHARLTON you never no what you going two get .Lets all get behind the team it will come good .
  • Options

The game kicks off at 7.45pm. They will be selling tickets on the door, I was down there today and asked to make sure. They also said to make sure you get there as early as possible because they expect to be busy because people will be buying at the ground.

I am looking forwarrd to seeing the new players for the second time this pre season, one player who people may not expect to play is Ruben Bover Izquierdo however, I know for a fact that he will be playing, I have been speaking to him on Facebook. I think the spine of the team will be extremely close to the team we play against Bournemouth.

We will win this game by at least a couple of goals. Den Bosch isn't a great side whatsoever. Sorry to be picky but it's how I am, Lewis Coaches: The last time we played a Dutch side was Feyenoord yes, but it was Darren Bent who scored both goals, headers if I recall correctly. Dirk Kuyt played on the right like he does for Liverpool and I wasn't impressed by him at all, later that month he signed for Liverpool..

I expect a crowd of about 7,000 with the West Stand being more full than the East. Looking forward to it because this is the last time I am going to see us play until Notts County away on August 13th as I am going away to Tenerife this week.

I hope everyone enjoy tomorrow's game as well as the first of the season when we smash Bournemouth. Up the Addicks!

• Options
    Replace speaking with grooming.
  • Options
    can i just check again coz henry said tickets will more than like be on sale in the hours before the game!! turn up and get tickets etc but someone up this thread said no!! confused.com
  • Options
    They will be selling tickets at the commercial centre until they stop at which point you will no longer be able to buy tickets.
  • Options
    Just ring the club! So much quicker than waiting for a response on here! Took 30 seconds... tickets available on the gate.. sorted.
  • Options
    Will Wimpy be open ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I really hope Green starts tonight! I don't know if he will thoguh because he's suspended and will want to see Waggy. I'm so exited and its only 9:15!

COYR!

• Options
    So, 'pay at the gate' actually means queue up at a ticket office for half hour and then queue to get through the turnstiles?
  • Options
    surely they'll have some cash only turnstyles tonight as it's a fiver?
  • Options
    What's all this people's cup nonsense from Den Bosch? Are they communists?
  • Options
    its been 2 months since our last game and everyones forget how it all works.
  • Options
    What's all this people's cup nonsense from Den Bosch? Are they communists?
    No but our secret new owners are ;-)
  • Options
    Someone should just ring up?
  • Options

What a stupid idea!

• Options
    Someone should just ring up?

go on then!
  • Options
    Wonder if the Feyenoord lads have stayed in town after their appearance in the Millwall end of priestfield at the weekend..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers AlexAnder just phoned up ticket office! ;-)
  • Options
    It might be the only cup we pick up this season , would be nice to have some silverware paraded in the valley boardroom ;)
  • Options
    good point mendonca ;-)

• Options
    what lifers are going tonite? and in which stand?
  • Options

Im going with my girlfriend and my little bro.

No idea what stand i will sit in yet though

• Options

I'm going, plus the old man & brother.  Seeing as I'll be in the Oak I'm hoping my brother gets East Stand tickets for a shorter walk!

• Options

Im going, didn't think I would be able to a first, going with a few mates, probs go for west stand.

Let's get some silverwear!!! Oh yeah.

COYR

• Options
    yeah I'll be in the West I think
  • Options
    Cash turnstiles for the East Stand
  • Options
    I will be there, so will Large and also little Golfie too !!