Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matt Taylor (Exeter CB) - Confirmed Signing, 2 Year Deal

Comments

• Good Signing, If completed, have to be wary of his back problem.

Wayne Thomas (Doncaster), David Mirfin (Scunthorpe), Richard Hinds (Sheff Wed), Liam Chilvers (Notts County). All free-tranfers any of them able to do the job for us?

• And kidney problems,hip problems & gout.
    You're describing me there. 51 and have had a hip replacement, suffer from gout and the anti-inflammatories I take for the gout are causing kidney problems
  • I have arthritis from a knee injury - any more old crocs out there?
  • someone on football rumours yesterday said we'd be signing defenders from Bournemouth, Exeter and Col U so my money is on the bloke with the dodgy surname from Col U to follow Wiggins and Taylor.
  • According to this bloke of facebook its official dunno where hes gettin it from though
  • According to this bloke of facebook its official dunno where hes gettin it from though

what Mark Zuckerburg ?
  • According to twitter, Matt Taylor has signed.
  • hes signed
  • edited July 2011
    Where on Twitter? Nothing on @CAFCofficial
  • #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Nothing official on Twitter as yet
  • Its on charltonnews. About as reliable as.......
  • football rumours.
  • Nearly 4:00pm
  • I did put a smiley...
  • Jimmy_Stone - has said It will be unveiled sometime today
  • Who's Jimmy Stone when he's at home?
    When he's at home, Mrs Stone's old man.
    Sounds like a Hollywood hopeful to me!
  • edited July 2011
    Jimmy_Stone - has said It will be unveiled sometime today
    How reliable is Jimmy Stone? I know he's a journo but he's based up north and doesn't necessarily have his finger on the pulse. Spent most of yesterday trying to convince me Wiggins was off to Watford
  • Sponsored links:

• This is why I don't like CAFC News on twitter, it passes itself off as the official feed
  • The same Jimmy Stone who said take the Sky Sports story on Wiggins with a pinch of salt? An hour later we'd signed him!
  • His on twitter sports reporter - and cafc fan
  • i don't like them because they report news such as - gary doherty is a center back option for next season'

i don't see how that's top quality info?
  • Jimmy_Stone - has said It will be unveiled sometime today
    He knows nothing. yesterday he said take what Sky say about Wiggins deal with a pinch of salt as he had not heard anything.half hourl later its on the OS
  • edited July 2011
    So if Taylor signs is this also classed as a coup or a bit of a damp squib ?
  • This is why I don't like CAFC News on twitter, it passes itself off as the official feed

This
  • So if Taylor signs us this also classed as a coup or a bit of a damp squib ?

Neither really, just a very decent free signing in a position we're short in.
  • So not very reliable then.

Wish people wouldn't say "According to Twitter" as if it was one person and not open to any old nutter. 

Not digging you out alangee but they allow Acworth to have a twitter account FFS
    I think you can block users, then you'll never see a tweet from them.