Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THEATRE THREAD

1181920212224»

Comments

• I saw All My Sons and fell asleep for most of the first half, enjoyed the second. Had Rufus Sewell sat in the seat in front
  • Did the only fools show yesterday, absolutely brilliant 
  • Saw Blood Brothers at The Marlowe in Canterbury on Thursday.

Lyn Paul is excellent in the main role and the remaining cast support her very well. Touring nationwide so you might catch it.
  • edited September 1
    Has anyone seen Ghost Stories ? 
    Yes, is it coming back? I don't find horror scary, but it was good fun. There were some who were shitting themselves though - mostly girls of a certain age who couldn't stop screaming! In the final act, one young lady ran out of the theatre screaming from the front row, as fast as Linford Christie.
  • Has anyone seen Ghost Stories ? 
    Yes, is it coming back? I don't find horror scary, but it was good fun. There were some who were shitting themselves though - mostly girls of a certain age who couldn't stop screaming! In the final act, one young lady ran out of the theatre screaming from the front row, as fast as Linford Christie.
    Thanks for that response, Mutts.

Yes, it's on at The Ambassadors from 3rd October to 4th January.

I've booked seats for Mr F's birthday in November & looking forward to surprising him....

Behind you !!

:-)
  • Saw “Myths and Monsters” and “ Lonely Lighthouse Keeper” at the Minnack theatre on holidays.  What a setting.  

Also saw The Dancing Frog by Kneehigh on the beach which was great too, and finally, went to Funtasia Circus.  

Family of 4 - total cost for all 4 shows = £88.  Being out of London can be great!
  • Saw saw A Midsummer Night’s Dream at The Bridge on Friday.
    Best theatre I’ve seen for absolute yonks, unfortunately for you lot I think it finished on Saturday 😬
    Added bonus Lynne from Alan Partridge was in it 👍🏻